Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress (page 2 of 5)

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (59%) · No (41%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Erron Criddle

Erron CriddlePerth, WA

Excellent Mattress.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,695.00.

Hi Erron,

Thank you for placing your faith in our product and supporting our stance with natural and user friendly mattresses.
Pleasant dreams:)

MandyBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent & HONEST advice

MandyB

Once again, thank you Dave.

ML-Harvey

ML-HarveySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing for dustmite allergies

We have had a Zenna king size mattress for awhile now (about 6 months) and after great success with stopping my dustmite allergies at night, have just purchased a double for my daughter who also has dustmite allergies. I’d never used a latex mattress before, so it took me about a week to get used to. I do prefer a mattress to be as soft as clouds, and sadly this mattress is not and I find it quite hard but I have adjusted to this and do feel comfortable. I highly recommend these mattresses for anyone who has dustmite allergies, the quality of my sleep has improved for this reason.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Lou

LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

Purchased in July 2019 at online store for A$1,753.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Lou, your good comments are much appreciated

Obiwan

ObiwanFar North Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and fantastic service!

Purchased in July 2019.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for sharing Obiwan, much appreciated.

Stuart N.

Stuart N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good step up from a great old spring mattress.

We had a pocket spring/latex premium mattress previously and the springs had eventually softened to the point that back pain was experienced.
After much research, I decided to give the Zenna a try. I knew that latex seemed to be the premium offering in the market place and the Zenna was well priced and highly reviewed.
Very happy with the result after sleeping on the mattress for 3 months. The support is quite amazing. All points if the body feel contact with the mattress - at first it seems firmer than a traditional mattress, but really it is quite soft too. Certainly a different experience to a traditional mattress - in a good way.

100 night trial, I guess you can’t really go wrong. We love ours.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Stuart, we are very pleased to hear from another satisfied customer.

PJ - Qld

PJ - QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mattress, outstanding customer service

Purchased in November 2018.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you PJ, your feedback and compliment is most appreciated and valued.

Gaile White

Gaile WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Bed Great service

I found this bed to be very comfortable and the company (David) very helpful indeed, his knowledge of mattress and their production very good. I would not hesitate in recommending the Zena mattress to anyone. It was also good that you could call the company and ask questions as with a lot of online purchases you cant do that.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,695.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Gaile, we appreciate your good feedback

Simone

SimoneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

One of the best companies I have ever dealt with....

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,495.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Simone, thank you for placing your faith in our product and service, glad we could meet your expectations.

Paul

PaulSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

An affordable, top quality product with outstanding customer service.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,495.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for the awesome feedback Paul, we hope to fill up all your rooms.

Samantha D.

Samantha D.Sydney, NSW

My sleeps are better!

My husband and I tried a few mattresses before we settled on Zenna. Thrilled with the mattress - well priced, comfortable, no harmful materials and excellent customer service. I have suffered from insomnia for the last 10 years on and off and since switching mattresses it rarely wakes the insomniac in me.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,495.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for your feedback Samantha, much appreciated

Brett D Mills

Brett D MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I previously had a latex mattress for 28 years but like all good things it eventually became hardened and had to go. Ordered a queen Zenna Latex and arrived a day early, wow. Great service. The mattress was well packaged, easy to place on the bed rolled up and when released filled out to full size and shape quite quickly. No objectionable smell and from the 1st night I slept better. Aches and paints from horrible old coil mattress took only 2 nights to disappear. Back to what I had enjoyed for all those years. A good nights sleep ! Big thank you to Zenna staff. Courteous, and friendly when I rang them. And efficient at quickly sending the product. I would recommend these mattresses to anyone wanting latex.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Brett, your feedback is much appreciated.

Emma b

Emma bMelbourne

Fabulous low tox mattress

I purchased my mattress for my 2 year old transitioning out of a cot into a bed. I was very concerned about all the toxic materials used to make mattresses and did not want him spending up to 10 hours a night breathing it in. The Zenna mattress provides an affordable natural option and we are super happy with it! Delivered to our door, no smell, no need to ‘off gass’. We will now get one for my daughter.

Purchased in June 2018.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Emma, your faith in our product and service is appreciated.
Dave

Michelle C

Michelle CNortheast, VIC

Awesome mattress!

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,695.00.

mchiovetti

mchiovettiSydney, NSW

Zenna were incredibly helpful, even offering to replace the mattress until I was completely satisfied

We purchased a king sized Zenna Mattress 1 year ago - although we loved this mattress when we bought it, after a year, we had it sagging in the middle. Turns out our bedframe (also new, purchased elsewhere) had a leg broken in the middle - regardless, the Zenna team would not stop until I was completely satisfied with my nights sleep. They even offered to replace the mattress so we could rule that out as a culprit.

My only complaint is that the mattress is extremely heavy - we have a King Size and it is too heavy for the 2 of us to flip regularly (my hubbie is 6'4" so we're not small!!) Perhaps that contributed to a broken bedframe. I don't know.

Regardless, we love these mattresses and the customer service is outstanding.

Purchased in March 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Find out how Zenna Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Great quality for a health conscious customer

We purchased two single mattresses for my children and they have been excellent so far. Maintained shape well, very comfy without being too soft.
Thinking of purchasing a queen one for ourselves now.

Purchased in July 2018.

Verelle Roocke

Verelle RoockeSouth West, WA

Always comfortable-sleeping so well!

I searched for an affordable latex mattress and couldn't be happier with the Zenna queen mattress I purchased. I tend to get an achey back on standard foam mattresses because I sleep a lot on my stomach, but I just sink evenly into the Zenna and it contours to my body so I get a very refreshing sleep. The after-sales advice when I phoned with a question was spot on. The price and delivery of the mattress were fantastic and I love knowing that I am sleeping on something environmentally sound as well.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was a big decision but one I’m very happy to have made!

Purchased in June 2018.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Hugo Z

Hugo ZTownsville

Zenna mattress, the gift of restful sleep

My brother- in- law bought me a wonderful natural boutique present for my birthday, a 100 percent pure latex Zenna queen mattress. It is the most useful and relaxing present I have received in all my life. The superior comfortable mattress automatically adjusts to my body contour and improves my rest and sleep. It is easier making the bed as the fitted- sheet stretch easily over the perfectly- sized mattress. I am 78 and I expect to enjoy my Zenna mattress for the rest of my life.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Harmony

HarmonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I have had my Zenna mattress for a little while now and I'm absolutely loving it.
It's the perfect combination of supportive yet so comfortable.
I was really happy with the time in which it arrived, the instructions that came with it that told me when to flip it etc for optimal use and long geverty.
The customer service team were great to deal with also.
I will be buying a single bed mattress for my daughter and have told my friends and family to upgrade their mattresses to a Zenna.
Thank you for making an affordable latex mattress Zenna!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

bwasp

bwaspasked

Mattress

How do the different zones work with different height people? I am 5 foot 7 and my wife is 5 foot 5.

Is it suitable for kids?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Bwasp, thank you for the enquiry and good question. Zoning for the hip area is quite broad in the middle of the mattress thus should cater for most sleepers and when one's head is on the pillow the shoulder zoning should very much be able to provide its purpose irrespective of the sleepers height. Zoning for children works for younger kids to a small degree but really starts working as their bodies grow into adult form and especially with females as their curves develop. Bear in mind that latex mattresses last 25 - 30 years so a parent is actually buying a mattress for an adult.

Frustratedasked

Mattress King

We would like to buy a king but I have read your king is two singles next to each other? What happens if you sleep in the middle of the bed? You should feel the gap between the mattresses?

Frustrated

I'm not sure why my username says "frustrated" ? please note I did not type that in and am not frustrated with Zenna

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi, thank you for your enquiry and good question.
Our king size consists of two long single latex cores placed next to one another and zipped up in a bamboo cover, this provides for two benefits - one is as the mattresses have a firmer side and a softer side each sleeper can have their own preferred side so sleep on and secondly should you move home the mattress cover can be unzipped and you can carry each individual core conveniently. We have sold many king size mattresses and your question regularly pops up, you should feel no gap or anything different in the middle of the mattress.

not

notasked

Mattress

Hi. Will a zenna mattress cope with a metal bed with metal slats 17.5ish cm apart? If not, what will happen to mattress if you did use it on such slats? (It’s really hard to find an all metal bed that is strong and this one is the only one I could find, but the slats are more than 8 cm apart. Wooden slats are useless because they just get mouldy in humid climates so need a mould free solution ie metal slats. )

Also can you dry steam clean a zenna mattress (hotter dryer steam so less moisture)?

And can you have the queen in two parts as well so it is not as heavy ?

People say latex is hot to sleep on. How hot is the zenna mattress to sleep on?

Roxie
Roxie

I think you should ask Dave at Zenna - he is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. I think a metal base and slats would be fine but not sure about spacing. I personally wouldn't dry steam clean the latex - you can wash the bamboo cover. Don't think you can get Queen in 2 halves - you can get a King in 2 parts I suspect. Google your questions or call Zenna direct. You won't get a sales pitch but an education. Roxie

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. We recommend that the slats not be further than 8cm apart, you will end up with a mattress having indents where the actual slats are as these will become the load bearing areas.
You can remove and wash the cover, we would not recommend steam cleaning either the cover or the latex itself.
Only the king size comes in two pieces.
Our Latex has an open cell structure and is one of the most breathable sleep products on the market and should not make you hot.
You are most welcome to phone us on 02 94376172 and we will gladly guide you through your concerns.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives