Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress (page 2 of 4)

Queen, King, Single, etc...

• Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (17)
    • Hard (3)
    • Soft (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (57%) · No (43%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (18)
    • Weeks (3)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (16)
    • Back (4)
    • Front (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (21%) · No (79%)

mchiovetti

mchiovettiSydney, NSW

Zenna were incredibly helpful, even offering to replace the mattress until I was completely satisfied

We purchased a king sized Zenna Mattress 1 year ago - although we loved this mattress when we bought it, after a year, we had it sagging in the middle. Turns out our bedframe (also new, purchased elsewhere) had a leg broken in the middle - regardless, the Zenna team would not stop until I was completely satisfied with my nights sleep. They even offered to replace the mattress so we could rule that out as a culprit.

My only complaint is that the mattress is extremely heavy - we have a King Size and it is too heavy for the 2 of us to flip regularly (my hubbie is 6'4" so we're not small!!) Perhaps that contributed to a broken bedframe. I don't know.

Regardless, we love these mattresses and the customer service is outstanding.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,600.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Great quality for a health conscious customer

We purchased two single mattresses for my children and they have been excellent so far. Maintained shape well, very comfy without being too soft.
Thinking of purchasing a queen one for ourselves now.

Purchased in July 2018.

Verelle Roocke

Verelle RoockeSouth West, WA

Always comfortable-sleeping so well!

I searched for an affordable latex mattress and couldn't be happier with the Zenna queen mattress I purchased. I tend to get an achey back on standard foam mattresses because I sleep a lot on my stomach, but I just sink evenly into the Zenna and it contours to my body so I get a very refreshing sleep. The after-sales advice when I phoned with a question was spot on. The price and delivery of the mattress were fantastic and I love knowing that I am sleeping on something environmentally sound as well.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat Retention No

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was a big decision but one I’m very happy to have made!

Purchased in June 2018.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat Retention No
Perceived Firmness Hard

Hugo Z

Hugo ZTownsville

Zenna mattress, the gift of restful sleep

My brother- in- law bought me a wonderful natural boutique present for my birthday, a 100 percent pure latex Zenna queen mattress. It is the most useful and relaxing present I have received in all my life. The superior comfortable mattress automatically adjusts to my body contour and improves my rest and sleep. It is easier making the bed as the fitted- sheet stretch easily over the perfectly- sized mattress. I am 78 and I expect to enjoy my Zenna mattress for the rest of my life.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Harmony

HarmonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I have had my Zenna mattress for a little while now and I'm absolutely loving it.
It's the perfect combination of supportive yet so comfortable.
I was really happy with the time in which it arrived, the instructions that came with it that told me when to flip it etc for optimal use and long geverty.
The customer service team were great to deal with also.
I will be buying a single bed mattress for my daughter and have told my friends and family to upgrade their mattresses to a Zenna.
Thank you for making an affordable latex mattress Zenna!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

bellacoops

bellacoopsVictoria

Best mattress ever!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thanks and regards, Team Zenna.

Kristin

KristinByron Bay

Best value for money.

I wanted a healthy, supportive, long lasting mattress and was happy to invest into it. After all my research I settled on a zenna and it's ticking all the boxes, and it cost a lot less than I thought i'd have to spend to get the quality of sleep we are experiencing. Our backs were killing us before this mattress (I made us wait until we found the prefect mattress to swap over), as soon as we swapped to the zenna we've had no issues, it still surprises me. We have a king and are about to order 2 additional singles. I love the door to door delivery.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thanks Kristin, warm regards, Team Zenna

Shelley

Shelley

Fantastic product and great service!

We have just purchased a second mattress for our son after having one for 18 months . Very happy with it, easy to take off the cover and wash and put back on. The mattress is still like new after 18 months very durable and comfortable. No smell when you unpack and delivery was quick . Highly recommended you won't regret it! Excellent customer service as well!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Improved quality of sleep with this mattress.

We thoroughly researched latex mattresses before settling on a Zenna mattress. The ordering/packaging/delivery was super efficient and installation instructions very helpful. Each night we find ourselves saying to each other how much we love our new bed and it is so hard to leave its comfort in the mornings.
Regarding warmth (during winter), we only need the lowest setting on our electric blanket to pre-heat our bed, if at all. We are wonderfully comfortable at night, our quality of sleep is better and the latex absorbs all movement such that we no longer disturb one another, either. Excellent value and quality. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Thanks Liz, Team Zenna

MaryA

MaryASydney

Like sleeping on a cloud...

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing! Best sleep I've had in ages!

Not only was the mattress easy to carry up the stairs to the bedroom but once we got it unpacked and started using it, we could really tell the difference.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Finally found a mattress that ticks all the boxes!

I was after an affordable mattress that was natural and low tox and most that I found were way out of my price range. Finally came across the zenna and was a bit sceptical at first but I’m so happy with my purchase! It’s not your typical mattress, it’s low profile and quite heavy but I’m loving sleeping on it and it has significantly improved my back pain. Customer service was excellent too. I use mine with a wool mattress topper because I like a very plush cloud like feel but it’s comfy and supportive without it. So glad I bought one and will be buying another for my son when he goes in a ‘big boy bed’.

Clare

ClareBrisbane

Great mattress, glad we decided on it

Date PurchasedApr 2018
M C

M CSydney

Thrilled with this exceptional product

This mattress is perfect for our young daughter.
We did a lot of research before making the decision and are very happy knowing this is a natural, healthy product as well as being the most comfortable on the market.
Our little one absolutely loves going to bed in her Zenna and we love knowing she's well supported and having a super nights sleep!
We are thrilled with our choice.

Susan

Susan

Ridiculously comfortable

I spent some time researching mattresses in conjunction with a renovation. I wanted a firm mattress made from natural materials - one that avoided foams and metal springs. Having owned several expensive mattresses in the past, I was immediately stunned by the comfort of this mattress. Initially I was going to bed early just to enjoy the bliss. Having experienced a fractured pelvis as the result of a cycling accident I was looking for good support as well as comfort. The mattress looks beautiful and has exceeded all expectations. Information, delivery and service have all been excellent.

Best value for high quality mattress. Thank you Zenna

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Excellent mattress! Will definitely stick to latex.

Jen and Andy

Jen and AndyMelbourne

Super comfortable

We bought this mattress as a step up for our 14 year old daughter who's always only had a single bed. We wanted something comfortable and durable, that would last her for many years to come. She loved it straight away! Ive had a latex mattress myself and couldn't imagine sleeping on another type of mattress. We will definitely be purchasing another one for our other daughter soon.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Did the research, ordered the mattress and we're very happy customers.

We did the research, ordered the mattress and haven't been able to find any fault at all. Comfy, supportive and durable. And the service that came with it was quick and efficient. My gratitude.

rosemarie p.asked

I need to replace latex mattress which has lasted us for 12 yrs. original price $6.000. It was extremely comfy. It came with a Mattress base. Am I still able to use base with zenna mattress. Is zenna mattress heavy?

Hi Rosemarie,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our king size Zenna mattress weighs 49kg, you can place latex mattresses on any base although we recommend a slatted base, plain or upholstered with slats ideally not further than 8cm apart - this for breathability. Should your existing base not be faulty then you are good to go and can continue using it.

rosemarie p.

How many days can I keep it before a return if it doesnt suit.

Hi Rosemarie,
We give a 100 day trial from the date you receive your mattress. This does not mean that you have to keep it for 100 days, most folks would know within 3 weeks if the product is unsuitable. We are also very flexible and have had occasions where customers have asked for an extension on the 100 days as they liked the mattress and just wanted a little more time to adjust to the mattress and wanted reassurance from us. It is very seldom that we are requested to return a mattress.

karen m.asked

Can anyone tell me about their experience with partner disturbance? The main reason
Im considering this latex mattress to hopefully eliminate waking up every time my husband turns over.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for a good question.
In our view the most effective products providing for least partner disturbance would be latex, visco elastic memory foam and pocket coil mattresses. I would caution to say be aware that some adverts show a glass of wine on a mattress (without the quilted sleeping surface) and a bowling ball being dropped next to it without the glass of wine falling over, but once a cover is placed on it plus the fitted sheets etc the same exercise will have a different result. For very light sleepers even the movement of the doona can disturb them. Obviously the larger the mattress the better, our king size actually has two long single cores in one cover which further than minimum disturbance also allows for one sleeper to use the soft side up and the other sleeper the firm side up thus catering for individual comfort levels. Latex mattresses last 25 - years as well.

karen m.

Thanks Jeffrey. I looked at your king size close-up pic and it seemed to be all one piece. Am I mistaken or is that an old photo?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Karen, thank you for your enquiry and good question.
We have used the queen size pics for all sizes and is an illustration as to what the mattresses looks like, once you click on the size you are looking for then the dimensions are provided. The king size is actually two long singles placed next to one another and zipped up in one cover, this allows for two benefits. One sleeper can sleep on the firmer side and the other on the softer side, also should you wish to move the mattress to another room or house the cover can be unzipped and the single cores carried one at a time. You will not feel anything different where the cores are placed next to one another.

trev

trevasked

how long before an indent exceeding 2.5 centimeters can be expected?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Trev, thanks for the enquiry, the reason we sell European latex is that they declare and test your loss over 10 years, the maximum loss on a Zenna over 10 years is 4% or 1cm, if you regularly rotate your mattress it won't even be that much, warm regards, Zenna.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives