Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Wendy C.
Wendy C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love my Zenni’s

Easy to order and I have about 10 pairs now! Last pair I made a mistake with the lens colour so emailed to see if I could return to get redone... they gave me credit for the whole cost of the glasses and told me to keep the other pair! That’s what I call great service!

Sam S.
Sam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Quoted price in Australia for 2 pairs of glasses (one with polarized tint and one clear) $428. Price from Zenni with extras (poly carb. Anti reflect and mirror finish) ~$250 With 7 day express postage.
Once you know your script and measurements, it's easy to find frames that fit within your needs.

Dogsab
DogsabBriusbane

Slowing down :(

I have been a customer (in Australia) of Zenni for quite a few years now. Satisfied with quality, price and delivery times....up until today. My last order was.... 'received 2nd October and....delivery within 14-21 days'..... OK fine. 10th October..... 'Order has been shipped'. RECEIVED today (Brisbane Australia) 5th November :( Not good, even from China. I followed the glasses progress through the Tracking site(s) and the biggest delays(s) was at the China end, Hong Kong etc. Aust Post when it finally received the small parcel did their bit quite promptly. Not impressed this time ZENNI....:(

Ali
AliQueensland

TEN STARS - EXCELLENT!!! I WOULD NOT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE.. and cant afford to...

If I could rate less than a star I would

The glasses they sent were useless. They sent me frames with flat lenses with no prescription in them. Literally made no difference, their website screwed up twice once on the prescription and once on the postage I selected. The arms of the glasses touch the pathetic excuse for lenses and they do not transition in the sun as I ordered. And let me just say they did not end up any cheaper from zenni than they would have been from any walk in store in Australia.

Rick
RickBrisbane

Fantastic

Excellent at less than 1/4 of the RIP OFF Australian prices. Those here complaining probably work for RIP OFF Australian optical chains. High quality, no rip off pricing. What more could you want?

Dhelia
DheliaPerth

Excellent quality

I've saved so much money by buying from Zenni glasses are too quality arrive within 2 weeks are excellently well packed and I cant ever fault the service

Gazzadazzle
GazzadazzleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bothered ordering from them

Zenni is based off Hong Kong even though it is suggested in the USA. The package was sent from Hong Kong, which I never received after waiting for many weeks. This is a waste of time, without knowing the quality of their products.

Switwan
SwitwanBrisbane, Queensland

Don't Bother

If you have a script for multifocals or progressive glasses then go somewhere else. Zenni will get your script wrong. They simply do not know what to do. Huge disappointment Zenni Optical.

Value 1st
Value 1stGold Coast

Good Service, good product

High quality at a low price

I recently purchased prescription glasses through Zenni Optical and because the prices were so low I decided to go for the best options such as UV protection plus Polaroid snap-ons. A bit of learning on my part to get it right but the glasses when they came were just perfect. These glasses in Australia would have cost me $800. Instead I payed just $100.

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I have been ordering from Zenni for a few years now.
The selection of frames suit every face and the lenses are good quality with wide selection of types(photochromic, sunglasses, progressives, bifocals,etc.)
Delivery takes a couple of weeks with good quality packaging.
HOWEVER
If you're not capable of transcribing your script or working out your frame size, including your PD perhaps you should try your local opticians(which you will pay a lot more). The site is easy to use, with filters such as frame type. gender etc, The site has excellent instructions regarding lens type, frame size.
If you are not too confident order a cheap pair and see how you go.

Bob A

Not value for money

Nemo
Nemo

Refund Policy

They have a crap refund policy, and refuses to equitably share the responsibility for the postage associated with an on line business.

Ejcs
EjcsMooloolah valley

Zenni are a (financial) lifesaver with preschooler in glasses!

marilynweate
marilynweateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with their product

Acton
Acton

Huge savings and good quality

sydneyo
sydneyo

My experience has been excellent

I have just received my fourth pair of glasses from Zenni. I have found the product excellent. My daily wear glasses have just retired after one year of wear because the started to scratch. The only other issue I have had was a loose screw - easily fixed. I think they are of a good quality given the price and I am glad I can avoid the virtual monopoly Luxotica has in Australia.

Stupid to go anywhere near Zenni Optical

Ordered Zenni Glasses in September 2015. Returned twice because they are WRONG - still no glasses. Customer Support NIL. Just don't bother. It's not worth wasting time, and money posting things back again and again and them still being wrong. Save yourself a lot of grief, and sanity by just going to your local optom. Shouldn't mislead consumers by even PRETENDING you can do multifocal lenses.

1st pair great next 3 pairs unwearable

The first pair were fine but scratched awfully and were unwearable after 7 months

The next pair were fine for a few months then plastic frames broke total loss just out of warranty period.

Next pair for family member, lens mounted at an angle made her dizzy feeling and unstable on feet, Next a pair of computer glasses with wrong prescription unwearable.

Zenni had no interest in helping outside the 1 month period

By the time we and cost from Australia for them to fix it is cheaper to go to the local discount optometrist and that is exactly what we have done and will continue to do in future.

Problem with coatings

Prices are fantastic. However I noticed with more recent orders the glasses had thicker lenses and the quality was poor. Biggest problem is that the coatings don't last. I am now trying other online shops.

Breamo
BreamoSydney

Very very good value

Claudia
ClaudiaAustralia

First time purchase, faulty prescription

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

My new glasses are excellent

I am a first time customer of Zenni, I was going to order 2 pair but decided to test one pair out first, I didn't have my glasses for more than 2 hours before I purchased another pair, I tell everyone I meet about my fabulous prescription glasses.
100% Titanium frames, multi focal, photochromic with anti reflection coating, even with the AUD at 74c they cost $160 with postage.
Great job Zenni