Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Roo

Worst ever. Did not deliver even after a month and a half

Delivery not carried out and told me that it's with Hong Kong post or Australia post. Such a waste of my time

Roo

I have already . No one responds. One of the worst service and companies. Never buy from them . I surely am not.

TempleFit
TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and Miss

I've bought 7 pairs of glasses from Zenni. Two were great, five were terrible. The problem is you can't try them on. The last pair I just had to throw out. Even after two goes at trying to get it right with customer service.
Zenni is good for single vision glasses. They are not good with Multifocal. They just can't seem to get the lenses right. Customer service is good and they have a decent return policy. I recommend Zenni only for simple vision prescriptions. Go to your local Optometrist for anything more advanced.

Phillip B.Southwest, VIC

Don't use Zenni

Filled in the form on the internet and ordered 3 sets of glasses. They arrived in good time, but were completely wrong. It took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to USA from Australia before I was told that the data I inserted was incorrect even though it matched my prescription.

Fed up
Fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst quality I have experienced

First set broke six weeks they then sent a replacement frame only to experience same thing typical made in China rubbish will buy local and pay a higher price would not recommend this company or buy from them ever again.

Pete
PeteWimmera, VIC

I used to love Zenni but the last two pairs of glasses have not been right and they are so difficult to get an exchange.

I have used Zenni for over five years and in the past the products were great, I have had a few wrong things but it was always my fault. however the last two pairs of glasses have been totally the wrong prescription. I was very disappointed and for the first time expected them to exchange them for correct
ones, it was hopeless they always try to say it was my fault and I will have to send them back at my expense then they will inspect them to see if it was my fault. never again Zenni.

lyn
lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

KEEP AN EYE OUT OF THE EXCHANGE RATE

I was excited to purchase a few pairs of zenni opticals today but now I'm devasted at the surprise I got when I paid for them. Just to make it clear zenni opticals should advertise that there will be an exchange rate of American dollars at check out. I paid $122.00 for two pairs of glasses off zenni opticals and it exchanged to $180. I'm not going to dispute this because it is still a good price for a pair of prescribed glasses, otherwise, I am disappointed that I should have been notified at the beginning of the purchase, not the end.

I give this rating a 1 star.

Wavell Dave
Wavell DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

They got the lenses on the wrong sides and for years I thought my eyes were the problem...

V Stanky
V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photochromic lens is misrepresented

Invisible Glasses!

I wish I could review the glasses - regrettably I cannot because I did not receive anything. A month ago I got notification that they had been shipped via Landmark Global. Clicking on their tracking number led me to a NZ Post tracking number giving their location as Mt Wellington, Auckland as of 22nd August. Inquiries with NZ Post revealed that they do not have a depot in Mt Wellington and had no record of the shipment entering their system. They suggested I contact Zenni. I did and they said WAIT. Disappointed.

If I could rate less than a star I would

The glasses they sent were useless. They sent me frames with flat lenses with no prescription in them. Literally made no difference, their website screwed up twice once on the prescription and once on the postage I selected. The arms of the glasses touch the pathetic excuse for lenses and they do not transition in the sun as I ordered. And let me just say they did not end up any cheaper from zenni than they would have been from any walk in store in Australia.

Gazzadazzle
GazzadazzleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bothered ordering from them

Zenni is based off Hong Kong even though it is suggested in the USA. The package was sent from Hong Kong, which I never received after waiting for many weeks. This is a waste of time, without knowing the quality of their products.

Switwan
SwitwanBrisbane, Queensland

Don't Bother

If you have a script for multifocals or progressive glasses then go somewhere else. Zenni will get your script wrong. They simply do not know what to do. Huge disappointment Zenni Optical.

david
davidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not value for money

Nemo
Nemo

Refund Policy

They have a crap refund policy, and refuses to equitably share the responsibility for the postage associated with an on line business.

Stupid to go anywhere near Zenni Optical

Ordered Zenni Glasses in September 2015. Returned twice because they are WRONG - still no glasses. Customer Support NIL. Just don't bother. It's not worth wasting time, and money posting things back again and again and them still being wrong. Save yourself a lot of grief, and sanity by just going to your local optom. Shouldn't mislead consumers by even PRETENDING you can do multifocal lenses.