Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Roo

Worst ever. Did not deliver even after a month and a half

Delivery not carried out and told me that it's with Hong Kong post or Australia post. Such a waste of my time

Roo

I have already . No one responds. One of the worst service and companies. Never buy from them . I surely am not.

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Such a great choice, the quality is outstanding and the delivery is quick. I have recommended Zenni Optical to all our family and friends. The tech support has been exceptional. Keep up the great work

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Good quality glasses without the expensive price tag

I've purchased a few pairs of glasses from Zenni and am always impressed with the quality. Navigating the glasses frames is much easier if you filter by specific measurements, otherwise the range can be overwhelming. The digital try on feature is pretty good, but sometimes does glitch out.

The glasses are good quality and are comfortable. The generic photochromic lenses don't get as dark as the 'Transitions' branded lenses which can be frustrating in some situations. Their brown sunglasses lenses are also a very green yellow shade of brown which takes a bit of getting used to.

Overall, I would recommend Zenni.

Tony
TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm making better choices through experience.

The value cannot be beaten. I save literally hundreds of dollars with each pair I buy. There are some occasional downsides though. My latest pair have uneven nose pieces. It's only very slight but enough to be a little annoying to wear. The lenses have always been accurate to my prescription and no problem with the focal point. My glasses are lasting longer these days, so they generally wear out before falling apart.

Matt
MattQueensland

Thank you Zenni great service so close to the end of year. Delivery was on time with good tracking given.

TempleFit
TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and Miss

I've bought 7 pairs of glasses from Zenni. Two were great, five were terrible. The problem is you can't try them on. The last pair I just had to throw out. Even after two goes at trying to get it right with customer service.
Zenni is good for single vision glasses. They are not good with Multifocal. They just can't seem to get the lenses right. Customer service is good and they have a decent return policy. I recommend Zenni only for simple vision prescriptions. Go to your local Optometrist for anything more advanced.

Phillip B.Southwest, VIC

Don't use Zenni

Filled in the form on the internet and ordered 3 sets of glasses. They arrived in good time, but were completely wrong. It took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to USA from Australia before I was told that the data I inserted was incorrect even though it matched my prescription.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

You must give Zenni a go

Zenni provide a much cheaper alternative to the local supplier
Downside is if you choose incorrectly it is hardly worth asking for a return as there is no free returns
I would give them a go

DC
DCMelbourne

You get what you pay for, but still good in my opinion

I decided to try some progressive computer glasses as my reading glasses we not great for computer work. I bought some progressive glasses from OPSM which cost around $500, which were good and did the job but I wanted a second pair for work.

I had bought from Zenni previously and decided to try again with progressive glasses. The glasses I bought from Zenni were just as good for around $170 AUD. I don't notice a difference in the lenses, the frame I picked is not ideal for me but that was my choice, I suggest paying more attention to the frames you select.

I would like to see more high end frames available at Zenni,

Fed up
Fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst quality I have experienced

First set broke six weeks they then sent a replacement frame only to experience same thing typical made in China rubbish will buy local and pay a higher price would not recommend this company or buy from them ever again.

Pete
PeteWimmera, VIC

I used to love Zenni but the last two pairs of glasses have not been right and they are so difficult to get an exchange.

I have used Zenni for over five years and in the past the products were great, I have had a few wrong things but it was always my fault. however the last two pairs of glasses have been totally the wrong prescription. I was very disappointed and for the first time expected them to exchange them for correct
ones, it was hopeless they always try to say it was my fault and I will have to send them back at my expense then they will inspect them to see if it was my fault. never again Zenni.

lyn
lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

KEEP AN EYE OUT OF THE EXCHANGE RATE

I was excited to purchase a few pairs of zenni opticals today but now I'm devasted at the surprise I got when I paid for them. Just to make it clear zenni opticals should advertise that there will be an exchange rate of American dollars at check out. I paid $122.00 for two pairs of glasses off zenni opticals and it exchanged to $180. I'm not going to dispute this because it is still a good price for a pair of prescribed glasses, otherwise, I am disappointed that I should have been notified at the beginning of the purchase, not the end.

I give this rating a 1 star.

Wavell Dave
Wavell DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

They got the lenses on the wrong sides and for years I thought my eyes were the problem...

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Have not received my glasses

I was promised that the glasses that I ordered would arrive before the 22nd of December, it is now January 7th and I still did not receive my glasses. I am told that customs is witholding my glasses, if this is true than Zenni should factor in customs for the arrival date of the glasses, if I knew the true date of when they would arrive I definitely wouldn't of bought them, and instead bought glasses somewhere else, I feel like I have been taken advantage of, and I would not recommend Australians to buy from Zenni

Eli K.
Eli K.
Jeff H.Zenni Optical

We appreciate your consideration and will continue to work diligently to get the new order to you very quickly. We will be sure to keep you abreast of our progress via email. Thank you.

V Stanky