Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Roo

Worst ever. Did not deliver even after a month and a half

Delivery not carried out and told me that it's with Hong Kong post or Australia post. Such a waste of my time

Roo

I have already . No one responds. One of the worst service and companies. Never buy from them . I surely am not.

TempleFit
TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and Miss

I've bought 7 pairs of glasses from Zenni. Two were great, five were terrible. The problem is you can't try them on. The last pair I just had to throw out. Even after two goes at trying to get it right with customer service.
Zenni is good for single vision glasses. They are not good with Multifocal. They just can't seem to get the lenses right. Customer service is good and they have a decent return policy. I recommend Zenni only for simple vision prescriptions. Go to your local Optometrist for anything more advanced.

Store Locationonline
Fed up
Fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst quality I have experienced

First set broke six weeks they then sent a replacement frame only to experience same thing typical made in China rubbish will buy local and pay a higher price would not recommend this company or buy from them ever again.

lyn
lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

KEEP AN EYE OUT OF THE EXCHANGE RATE

I was excited to purchase a few pairs of zenni opticals today but now I'm devasted at the surprise I got when I paid for them. Just to make it clear zenni opticals should advertise that there will be an exchange rate of American dollars at check out. I paid $122.00 for two pairs of glasses off zenni opticals and it exchanged to $180. I'm not going to dispute this because it is still a good price for a pair of prescribed glasses, otherwise, I am disappointed that I should have been notified at the beginning of the purchase, not the end.

I give this rating a 1 star.

Store Locationinternet