Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Sam S.
Sam S.

Poor Service & Shipping

I've had two major issues with Zenni the first was ordering my glasses I went through the website and followed the steps and at the end when I placed my order the money was taken but my order was not generated by the system, it took over two weeks to get a refund. The second time I placed my order on the 14th of March the system did generate the order but it has been stuck in shipping and has still not been delivered as of today's date 5th of May which is 52 days. I would carefully consider this before ordering from Zenni Optical.

Brad R.

Major supply and shipping issues

After ordering 1 pair of prescription glasses and 1 pair of sunglasses in the first week of March, I have been asking for updates weekly as they are constantly shown as in transit. Online chat and email communication continue to say wait ‘a few more days” and 7 weeks after ordering and payment in full they still refused refund with product never appearing to have arrived in Australia. After quoting their own website guarantee I finally had to get forceful to get a refund out of them. I would not order again or trust them.

ElFarol
ElFarolMelbourne

2nd purchase, issues again out of 30 day warranty

Roo

Worst ever. Did not deliver even after a month and a half

Delivery not carried out and told me that it's with Hong Kong post or Australia post. Such a waste of my time

Roo

I have already . No one responds. One of the worst service and companies. Never buy from them . I surely am not.

Lawrence
LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses - delivery fail

Love the glasses. Paid for quick delivery but didn't get that. Spoke to online support and she said the glasses would arrive the next day. They did. Asked for a refund on the extra delivery cost but have heard from no one until being asked to do this survey. Please refund my express delivery cost.

TempleFit
TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and Miss

I've bought 7 pairs of glasses from Zenni. Two were great, five were terrible. The problem is you can't try them on. The last pair I just had to throw out. Even after two goes at trying to get it right with customer service.
Zenni is good for single vision glasses. They are not good with Multifocal. They just can't seem to get the lenses right. Customer service is good and they have a decent return policy. I recommend Zenni only for simple vision prescriptions. Go to your local Optometrist for anything more advanced.

Phillip B.Southwest, VIC

Don't use Zenni

Filled in the form on the internet and ordered 3 sets of glasses. They arrived in good time, but were completely wrong. It took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to USA from Australia before I was told that the data I inserted was incorrect even though it matched my prescription.

Fed up
Fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst quality I have experienced

First set broke six weeks they then sent a replacement frame only to experience same thing typical made in China rubbish will buy local and pay a higher price would not recommend this company or buy from them ever again.

Pete
PeteWimmera, VIC

I used to love Zenni but the last two pairs of glasses have not been right and they are so difficult to get an exchange.

I have used Zenni for over five years and in the past the products were great, I have had a few wrong things but it was always my fault. however the last two pairs of glasses have been totally the wrong prescription. I was very disappointed and for the first time expected them to exchange them for correct
ones, it was hopeless they always try to say it was my fault and I will have to send them back at my expense then they will inspect them to see if it was my fault. never again Zenni.

lyn
lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

KEEP AN EYE OUT OF THE EXCHANGE RATE

I was excited to purchase a few pairs of zenni opticals today but now I'm devasted at the surprise I got when I paid for them. Just to make it clear zenni opticals should advertise that there will be an exchange rate of American dollars at check out. I paid $122.00 for two pairs of glasses off zenni opticals and it exchanged to $180. I'm not going to dispute this because it is still a good price for a pair of prescribed glasses, otherwise, I am disappointed that I should have been notified at the beginning of the purchase, not the end.

I give this rating a 1 star.

Wavell Dave
Wavell DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

They got the lenses on the wrong sides and for years I thought my eyes were the problem...

V Stanky
V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photochromic lens is misrepresented

Invisible Glasses!

I wish I could review the glasses - regrettably I cannot because I did not receive anything. A month ago I got notification that they had been shipped via Landmark Global. Clicking on their tracking number led me to a NZ Post tracking number giving their location as Mt Wellington, Auckland as of 22nd August. Inquiries with NZ Post revealed that they do not have a depot in Mt Wellington and had no record of the shipment entering their system. They suggested I contact Zenni. I did and they said WAIT. Disappointed.

Dogsab
DogsabBriusbane

Slowing down :(

I have been a customer (in Australia) of Zenni for quite a few years now. Satisfied with quality, price and delivery times....up until today. My last order was.... 'received 2nd October and....delivery within 14-21 days'..... OK fine. 10th October..... 'Order has been shipped'. RECEIVED today (Brisbane Australia) 5th November :( Not good, even from China. I followed the glasses progress through the Tracking site(s) and the biggest delays(s) was at the China end, Hong Kong etc. Aust Post when it finally received the small parcel did their bit quite promptly. Not impressed this time ZENNI....:(

If I could rate less than a star I would

The glasses they sent were useless. They sent me frames with flat lenses with no prescription in them. Literally made no difference, their website screwed up twice once on the prescription and once on the postage I selected. The arms of the glasses touch the pathetic excuse for lenses and they do not transition in the sun as I ordered. And let me just say they did not end up any cheaper from zenni than they would have been from any walk in store in Australia.