Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Brad R.

Major supply and shipping issues

After ordering 1 pair of prescription glasses and 1 pair of sunglasses in the first week of March, I have been asking for updates weekly as they are constantly shown as in transit. Online chat and email communication continue to say wait ‘a few more days” and 7 weeks after ordering and payment in full they still refused refund with product never appearing to have arrived in Australia. After quoting their own website guarantee I finally had to get forceful to get a refund out of them. I would not order again or trust them.

Store LocationOnline
Roo

Worst ever. Did not deliver even after a month and a half

Delivery not carried out and told me that it's with Hong Kong post or Australia post. Such a waste of my time

Roo

I have already . No one responds. One of the worst service and companies. Never buy from them . I surely am not.

Lawrence
LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses - delivery fail

Love the glasses. Paid for quick delivery but didn't get that. Spoke to online support and she said the glasses would arrive the next day. They did. Asked for a refund on the extra delivery cost but have heard from no one until being asked to do this survey. Please refund my express delivery cost.

Store LocationOnline
Fed up
Fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst quality I have experienced

First set broke six weeks they then sent a replacement frame only to experience same thing typical made in China rubbish will buy local and pay a higher price would not recommend this company or buy from them ever again.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

lyn
lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

KEEP AN EYE OUT OF THE EXCHANGE RATE

I was excited to purchase a few pairs of zenni opticals today but now I'm devasted at the surprise I got when I paid for them. Just to make it clear zenni opticals should advertise that there will be an exchange rate of American dollars at check out. I paid $122.00 for two pairs of glasses off zenni opticals and it exchanged to $180. I'm not going to dispute this because it is still a good price for a pair of prescribed glasses, otherwise, I am disappointed that I should have been notified at the beginning of the purchase, not the end.

I give this rating a 1 star.

Store Locationinternet