Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Such a great choice, the quality is outstanding and the delivery is quick. I have recommended Zenni Optical to all our family and friends. The tech support has been exceptional. Keep up the great work

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Good quality glasses without the expensive price tag

I've purchased a few pairs of glasses from Zenni and am always impressed with the quality. Navigating the glasses frames is much easier if you filter by specific measurements, otherwise the range can be overwhelming. The digital try on feature is pretty good, but sometimes does glitch out.

The glasses are good quality and are comfortable. The generic photochromic lenses don't get as dark as the 'Transitions' branded lenses which can be frustrating in some situations. Their brown sunglasses lenses are also a very green yellow shade of brown which takes a bit of getting used to.

Overall, I would recommend Zenni.

Tony
TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm making better choices through experience.

The value cannot be beaten. I save literally hundreds of dollars with each pair I buy. There are some occasional downsides though. My latest pair have uneven nose pieces. It's only very slight but enough to be a little annoying to wear. The lenses have always been accurate to my prescription and no problem with the focal point. My glasses are lasting longer these days, so they generally wear out before falling apart.

Matt
MattQueensland

Thank you Zenni great service so close to the end of year. Delivery was on time with good tracking given.

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

You must give Zenni a go

Zenni provide a much cheaper alternative to the local supplier
Downside is if you choose incorrectly it is hardly worth asking for a return as there is no free returns
I would give them a go

DC
DCMelbourne

You get what you pay for, but still good in my opinion

I decided to try some progressive computer glasses as my reading glasses we not great for computer work. I bought some progressive glasses from OPSM which cost around $500, which were good and did the job but I wanted a second pair for work.

I had bought from Zenni previously and decided to try again with progressive glasses. The glasses I bought from Zenni were just as good for around $170 AUD. I don't notice a difference in the lenses, the frame I picked is not ideal for me but that was my choice, I suggest paying more attention to the frames you select.

I would like to see more high end frames available at Zenni,

Have not received my glasses

I was promised that the glasses that I ordered would arrive before the 22nd of December, it is now January 7th and I still did not receive my glasses. I am told that customs is witholding my glasses, if this is true than Zenni should factor in customs for the arrival date of the glasses, if I knew the true date of when they would arrive I definitely wouldn't of bought them, and instead bought glasses somewhere else, I feel like I have been taken advantage of, and I would not recommend Australians to buy from Zenni

Eli K.
Eli K.
Jeff H.Zenni Optical

We appreciate your consideration and will continue to work diligently to get the new order to you very quickly. We will be sure to keep you abreast of our progress via email. Thank you.

mr aussie
mr aussieSydney

As described

I have been purchasing from Zenni for over 10 years, their products are great, they are helpful with setting up an account and organising a new pair of glasses.

They have a great range with good prices.

roadrunner 8695
roadrunner 8695Mid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with product

Very easy to select what style I wanted in the excellent range of glasses available and fast shipment to our destination in Australia. Very happy with prices of frames and lenses

Wendy C.
Wendy C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love my Zenni’s

Easy to order and I have about 10 pairs now! Last pair I made a mistake with the lens colour so emailed to see if I could return to get redone... they gave me credit for the whole cost of the glasses and told me to keep the other pair! That’s what I call great service!

marilynweate
marilynweateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with their product

Kel
KelMelbourne

Longer Delivery times for non-US destinations