Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

2.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Phillip B.Southwest, VIC

Don't use Zenni

Filled in the form on the internet and ordered 3 sets of glasses. They arrived in good time, but were completely wrong. It took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to USA from Australia before I was told that the data I inserted was incorrect even though it matched my prescription.

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

great glasses, great service ....would buy again at any time

i am very satisfied with my 2 pair of glasses, also grateful for your service to change them
without hesitance..despite me making an error in ordering. great company. why more words??

Pete
PeteWimmera, VIC

I used to love Zenni but the last two pairs of glasses have not been right and they are so difficult to get an exchange.

I have used Zenni for over five years and in the past the products were great, I have had a few wrong things but it was always my fault. however the last two pairs of glasses have been totally the wrong prescription. I was very disappointed and for the first time expected them to exchange them for correct
ones, it was hopeless they always try to say it was my fault and I will have to send them back at my expense then they will inspect them to see if it was my fault. never again Zenni.

Store Locationonline store
robbo
robboFar North Queensland, QLD

a good outcome

very pleased with zenni they fixed my problem,with ordering and supplied my new glasses the way i wanted them , very comfortable to wear and the coating works well thank you zenni

Store Locationzenni usa
Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

You’re welcome! And thank you for trying our glasses. We are thrilled to learn that you are happy with them and with the service you received. It is a privilege to serve your eyeglasses needs. We hope you will continue to choose Zenni in the future.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Wavell Dave
Wavell DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

They got the lenses on the wrong sides and for years I thought my eyes were the problem...

Store Locationonline zennioptical.com

Invisible Glasses!

I wish I could review the glasses - regrettably I cannot because I did not receive anything. A month ago I got notification that they had been shipped via Landmark Global. Clicking on their tracking number led me to a NZ Post tracking number giving their location as Mt Wellington, Auckland as of 22nd August. Inquiries with NZ Post revealed that they do not have a depot in Mt Wellington and had no record of the shipment entering their system. They suggested I contact Zenni. I did and they said WAIT. Disappointed.

Store LocationInternet

Best glasses ever!

1. Cute glasses & virtual try-on is awesome. It’s nice to actual see yourself wearing them!
2. I have astigmatism & need progressive lenses. They get them right every time!
3. Price is awesome! I can buy 3 Zennis for the price my eye care office wants!
4. Return policy is amazing! My eye doctor is the one who made a mistake yet Zenni allowed me to return the glasses for 100% refund!!!

Store LocationZennioptical.com