Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

rubyrose
rubyroseCentral Queensland, QLD

What would I do without you?

I have been buying glasses from Zenni for the past 11 years. I can honestly say I have never had a problem. Always fitted perfectly and a truly great range to choose from. I have never waited more than 14 days for them to arrive in Australia. I have looked at glasses here in Oz starting price $250.00. Thank you

Rusty
Rusty

A Very Positive Experience.

Just received my first pair of Zenni specs.
All in all a very positive experience:

Frames: High quality.
Lenses: 100% accurate as per prescription.
Price: Compared to Australia - about 1/5th.
Selection Parameters: Comprehensive.
Frame Options: Comprehensive.
Lens Options: Comprehensive.
Turnaround: 3 weeks from order.
Delivery: Faultless and fully notified.

Jilly
JillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality. Great price!

Minus 12, so pretty high myopia! I’ve had six pairs of Zenni glasses and find they consistently do a better job with lens grinding and fitting than any I’ve bought in AU. I also save hundreds of dollars on each pair. Just bought 3 pairs of high index glasses for $450 AUD, when one pair here would be about $700 minimum.

hellie
hellie

great product always happy with the lovely frames

I've had three or four orders through Zenni and always have had great service, quality products and good prices and quick delivery.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect glasses at a good price

I've bought from Zenni for about 14 years and been very satisfied with the service and product and of course the delivery

Fantastic!

Fantastic service, great frames, good prices. I will be back very soon! How long have opticians been ripping us off?

Tara
TaraSydney, NSW

Cute and well priced!

They fit perfectly and feels high quality!
Quick shipping and reliable tracking.
I’ve worn these glasses everyday since getting them.

Angela J.
Angela J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great thank you sooo much

Awesome service & perfect glasses for me speedy delivery faster than optometrist love the look & very durable for me as I tent to be rough with my glasses

Irene B
Irene BFar North Queensland, QLD

Replacement glasses

Delighted I was able to replace my favourite glasses that I'd lost. They arrived promptly . Very happy. Shame about the exchange rate though which made them quite expensive for me.

Rosemary
RosemaryCentral West, NSW

Great as always

2 new pair of glasses received yesterday. Great service and products as always. We now have a friend using your service too, she is very happy too.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zenni 4 me

I have used Zenni for my glasses for probably 10 years and have had no problems. I also use them for my wife and children. Mine is a fairly complicated multi focal prescription. Be careful with your prescription and choose frames using the reviews. Only problem is the Aus to US dollar conversion rate but still 60 to 75 percent cheaper than available in Australia.

TempleFit
TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and Miss

I've bought 7 pairs of glasses from Zenni. Two were great, five were terrible. The problem is you can't try them on. The last pair I just had to throw out. Even after two goes at trying to get it right with customer service.
Zenni is good for single vision glasses. They are not good with Multifocal. They just can't seem to get the lenses right. Customer service is good and they have a decent return policy. I recommend Zenni only for simple vision prescriptions. Go to your local Optometrist for anything more advanced.

Diana May
Diana MayNew South Wales

Love my light green tint!

Easy to use. I had my script in the system already so I used that again. The glasses offered are on trend and lots to choose from. I will be ordering again.

Shaz
ShazNorthern Region, NSW

Zenni are excellent,,highly recommend them.

This is the 2nd time I've bought glasses through Zenni & both pairs have been exactly what I ordered,,I can't recommend them enough,,I tell everyone to go through Zenni.
It's a Lot quicker going through Zenni than my optometrist.

Happy first-time customer

Very pleased with my glasses. Website was easy to navigate and I was impressed with the wide range of choices. My glasses fit very well and I'm more than happy to recommend Zenni.