Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Been using Zenni for last 10years and is still great value for money.

Website was easy to follow, choose and try online. Range of products is good. Quality is good, its good value for money. I havent had a problem with any of their glasses so far.

Great quality and price

Really satisfied, looked exactly like the pictures online. Great price for prescription sunnys and regular glasses. Don't have anything to complain about, the delivery time did take longer then expected (because of wonderful Covid :( ) but still was worth the wait!

Caroline
CarolineHighton

Trendy, affordable glasses that are great quality!

First time using Zenni, and I am seriously impressed! I was actually deterred from buying from Zenni as it wasn't based in Australia and from seeing a lot of bad reviews here, but in the end I jumped the gun because the glasses designs were one-of-a-kind.
- Shipping times weren't bad at all considering they were from the US and the COVID situation - took less than a month to arrive to rural Victoria!
- The glasses themselves are very high quality and look even better than the pictures
- My script is very accurate (I have moderate cyl and can usually tell when the optical centre is a little off or if the cyl axis isn't accurate)
I am SUPER happy with my purchase! Zenni customer service was also great

great glasses, great service ....would buy again at any time

i am very satisfied with my 2 pair of glasses, also grateful for your service to change them
without hesitance..despite me making an error in ordering. great company. why more words??

Happy Andrea
Happy AndreaFar North Queensland, QLD

I love Zenni, I’d be lost without them as I lose so many glasses

I order progressive glasses from Zenni; over the past six months I’ve lost five pairs!! Every pair that I have purchased online, with the exception of one, has been perfect. Very good fit, and exceptionally clear in focus. Only one pair was a bit wonky, but that was my fault because I got my dual PD mixed up. My only caution would be to make sure you measure the width of your face, I did get one pair and they were a bit too wide.

Ross McDonald
Ross McDonald

Great product

The glasses are excellent and the shipment out of Hong Kong was very quick given that there has been long delays in getting any parcels out of China. I would recommend Zenni to my friends.

ElFarol
ElFarolMelbourne

Happy, would recommend, with some reservations (edited - issues resolved)

+ Wide variety of frames
+ Excellent price for high index prescriptions
+ Extended customization
- Lenses arrived with minor scratches, issue resolved promptly and new order fast-tracked - excellent customer service in resolving issues.

Kelly
KellyPomona

Very Happy

The latest pair I bought about two months ago are the eighth pair I have purchased from Zenni and have been happy with all of them. I have looked at other online sites but none seemed to have the range of frames and lenses which Zenni sell. Also Zenni’s prices seem to be much more reasonable. Being able to afford to update my glasses every time my eyes deteriorate has been wonderful. And I really appreciate the little tool kit and spare things that come with the glasses.

Fed up
Fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst quality I have experienced

First set broke six weeks they then sent a replacement frame only to experience same thing typical made in China rubbish will buy local and pay a higher price would not recommend this company or buy from them ever again.

Pete
PeteWimmera, VIC

I used to love Zenni but the last two pairs of glasses have not been right and they are so difficult to get an exchange.

I have used Zenni for over five years and in the past the products were great, I have had a few wrong things but it was always my fault. however the last two pairs of glasses have been totally the wrong prescription. I was very disappointed and for the first time expected them to exchange them for correct
ones, it was hopeless they always try to say it was my fault and I will have to send them back at my expense then they will inspect them to see if it was my fault. never again Zenni.

robbo
robboFar North Queensland, QLD

a good outcome

very pleased with zenni they fixed my problem,with ordering and supplied my new glasses the way i wanted them , very comfortable to wear and the coating works well thank you zenni

Store Locationzenni usa
Jeff H.Zenni Optical

You’re welcome! And thank you for trying our glasses. We are thrilled to learn that you are happy with them and with the service you received. It is a privilege to serve your eyeglasses needs. We hope you will continue to choose Zenni in the future.

lyn
lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

KEEP AN EYE OUT OF THE EXCHANGE RATE

I was excited to purchase a few pairs of zenni opticals today but now I'm devasted at the surprise I got when I paid for them. Just to make it clear zenni opticals should advertise that there will be an exchange rate of American dollars at check out. I paid $122.00 for two pairs of glasses off zenni opticals and it exchanged to $180. I'm not going to dispute this because it is still a good price for a pair of prescribed glasses, otherwise, I am disappointed that I should have been notified at the beginning of the purchase, not the end.

I give this rating a 1 star.

Wavell Dave
Wavell DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

They got the lenses on the wrong sides and for years I thought my eyes were the problem...

Great glasses

Light weight and comfortable with great style. Very easy process and navigation to get these glasses. Ive never had a problem on this site over the last 6 years except one prescription that didnt work . But this was sorted very quickly and without drama .

ColinT
ColinTHunter Region, NSW

The best place to purchase glasses

It was easy to organise an order for my reading glasses. The cost was much less that I can purchase in Australia...I can purchase a number of reading glasses for less that purchasing one pair here in Australia. It means I can have a pair kept in the car, one in the workshop and others as required carry with me. I am never without my glasses...a great solution for me. Highly recommended.

V Stanky
V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photochromic lens is misrepresented

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Great, the only place I'll get my glasses from

love my new glasses

As an 'older' lady I found the site very easy to use. love my new glasses
I now have 5 pairs of glasses for less than one pair would have cost me in NZ
I certainly will use this site again.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Very high quality of service and products

All the information needed to order what you want is right on the site. It can be followed through step by step to check that you're ordering exactly what you want. If you have more questions there's a chat feature. I love my new glasses! They fit well, are a comfortable weight, and provide a great view both for driving and to wear as distance glasses generally. I may even take to wearing them fulltime (except at the computer/reading - I have my last order from Zenni to do that with!). I have never had a bad set of glasses from Zenni.

Sarah
Sarah

Great product

The ordering and shipping process was reasonably straight forward. The glasses themselves are perfect for what I'm after for my son and the price is excellent. I highly recommend these glasses.

Store Locationonline

Affordable Eyeware!

I have always loved how easy it is to get what you want from Zenni online. I have ordered now at least five times and never had any issues, I love the huge range of styles available to suit everyone along with the huge choice of lenses and tints. I love the transparency of cost where as going into a retail store you are under the impression youre buying something for say $199 but then by the time you add on all the extras they tell you you need to up to doubling that! Affordable glasses that look and feel great.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Very affordable, great service!

Ordering the glasses was very easy, and fun! Great choice of frames, lenses, tints and extras. The question I had using Live Chat was answered quickly and easily. I got two pairs of glasses for a quarter of the price I could get in New Zealand. Well done Zenni for making glasses affordable.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Glasses are great and service is excellent

As always glasses as great and excellent quality. Zenni service is amazing and I always recommend them to all my friends.
I find that Zenni offers more styles then my local shops.

Chook
ChookBrisbane, Queensland

Fast delivery & Excellent Choice of Eyewear

Website is very easy to use and you can download a photo and "try on" the glasses to get an idea of what they look like on. There are many styles to choose from. You just upload your prescription, choose your glasses and pay. I have made a number of purchases now (multi focal) and have been extremely satisfied with every pair of glasses.

K Warren