Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Not value for money

Nemo
Nemo

Refund Policy

They have a crap refund policy, and refuses to equitably share the responsibility for the postage associated with an on line business.

Ejcs
EjcsMooloolah valley

Zenni are a (financial) lifesaver with preschooler in glasses!

Acton
Acton

Huge savings and good quality

sydneyo
sydneyo

My experience has been excellent

I have just received my fourth pair of glasses from Zenni. I have found the product excellent. My daily wear glasses have just retired after one year of wear because the started to scratch. The only other issue I have had was a loose screw - easily fixed. I think they are of a good quality given the price and I am glad I can avoid the virtual monopoly Luxotica has in Australia.

Stupid to go anywhere near Zenni Optical

Ordered Zenni Glasses in September 2015. Returned twice because they are WRONG - still no glasses. Customer Support NIL. Just don't bother. It's not worth wasting time, and money posting things back again and again and them still being wrong. Save yourself a lot of grief, and sanity by just going to your local optom. Shouldn't mislead consumers by even PRETENDING you can do multifocal lenses.

1st pair great next 3 pairs unwearable

The first pair were fine but scratched awfully and were unwearable after 7 months

The next pair were fine for a few months then plastic frames broke total loss just out of warranty period.

Next pair for family member, lens mounted at an angle made her dizzy feeling and unstable on feet, Next a pair of computer glasses with wrong prescription unwearable.

Zenni had no interest in helping outside the 1 month period

By the time we and cost from Australia for them to fix it is cheaper to go to the local discount optometrist and that is exactly what we have done and will continue to do in future.

Problem with coatings

Prices are fantastic. However I noticed with more recent orders the glasses had thicker lenses and the quality was poor. Biggest problem is that the coatings don't last. I am now trying other online shops.

Breamo
BreamoSydney

Very very good value

Claudia
ClaudiaAustralia

First time purchase, faulty prescription

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

My new glasses are excellent

I am a first time customer of Zenni, I was going to order 2 pair but decided to test one pair out first, I didn't have my glasses for more than 2 hours before I purchased another pair, I tell everyone I meet about my fabulous prescription glasses.
100% Titanium frames, multi focal, photochromic with anti reflection coating, even with the AUD at 74c they cost $160 with postage.
Great job Zenni
Regards
Robert Charles
Australia

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Apparently, they have an acceptable "margin of error"

Nicole LindsayAU

Pleasantly surprised

I recently ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses and a pair of distance glasses. I ordered with some trepidation but figured with such a cheap price it was worth the risk. I am very happy to say that both pairs arrived within a couple of weeks and completely exceeded my expectations!

Whilst they are unlikely to have the durability of my $300 OPSM frames for 1/10 of the price who cares?! The prescription is perfect and I couldn't be happier. Will definitely order again.
Outstanding value, posted promptly

Nicole Lindsay

More than 2 years later and still going..

CATH
CATHmelbourne

Terrible. Over a month and still waiting. Wont issue a refund

Terrible! Over a month and still waiting for my 2 glasses
i am beyond upset and annoyed as i have waited a month now for 2 pairs of glasses for my poor dad. The tracking number doesnt work in australia so i have no idea where they are or if they are coming. Im assuming by now they are lost and zenni refuses to refund me or call me. I have gone on their live chat 10 times and asked for someone to call me asap. This was 10 days ago.. No call. I wrote on facebook and instagram about the terrible service and the fact i was still waiting. Thye deleled and blocked me. What an aboslute joke. I have now reported zenni as i still havent got a refund or anything. Will never use or recomend.

Wont issue me a refund

E Roberts
E Roberts

Perfect better than From optician

I very warily purchased multifocal sunglasses from Zenni. My prescription glasses in Australia cost $450-$480 even with the supposedly one pair free offer due to the cost of the multifocal lenses. I wanted an extra pair. For $80 I got multifocal sunglasses from Zenni and thought that if they were no good it was no huge loss. They arrived very quickly maybe 10-14 days and they are fantastic! Better than the ones I got here from the optician. I don't use the $400 at all now
Inexpensive, quick delivery

jaffakatie
jaffakatieNorthern Region, NSW

Very happy with Zenni

Cateye
CateyeHunter Region, NSW

Totally satisfied.

This is my first pair of glasses online and the result is nothing short of fantastic. I'd bought progressives over the years through the local shop which charged around $800+ per pair.
This time, I couldn't find any frames I liked under $450 which is totally ridiculous.
The Zenni frames were under $30 and all up, the progressives were $110.
They are very comfortable and well-made.
Comfort, ease and variety of selections, efficient service.

Can't argue with the price

Zenni's are great, I've tried a few online shops and these are wicked!
customer service good, shipping excellent, quality excellent!
I asked a question about the transitions about there cheaper alternative, and got an honest answer!, they said its not the original Transition brand, but much cheaper and it changes a little slower.
So i bought them and they are great!!!!
Price, quality
Maybe a little light for the frame

jonjo
jonjoQLD, 4212

Zenni Optical is the cheapest place to find glasses without costing you a fortune

sharlynn
sharlynnQld, 4885

Price

After spending $520 on a pair of glasses only to loose them several months later, I discovered Zenni Optics. Now I can afford to have multiple pairs of prescription glasses at a fraction of the cost.
Price, thousands of frame types, qualityt (did I mention Price)
Takes you ages to choose what type of frames Too much choice.