Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Can't go wrong with Zenni

Amazing range, prescription was spot on, super fast postage and absolutely the best value around! Have recommended Zenni to everyone I know and will never buy glasses anywhere else again!

Sandy
SandyWestern District, VIC

Great fit

My new glasses are just gorgeous. The fit is perfect and they look fabulous on. Have had a number of comments from family and friends.Thank you so much Zenni. Sandy

Dr Sandra
Dr SandraNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellnt glasses and service

Excellent glasses made to prescription and modified as requested; extensive range of frames to choose from; reasonable delivery time considering COVID; website is easy enough to use after a little practice.

exactly what I expected.

Easy to pick the frames with virtual try-on. Ordered progressive lenses. All exactly as ordered. Quality of frames not great but what do you expect for $10. Will use again.

Lara
LaraNew South Wales

Zenni is the best

I have been using Zenni for over 10 years now, they give great value for money and I’ve never had any issues with any of my glasses over the years.
Highly recommend

Dawn
Dawn

Always great glasses

Easy to use web site
Plenty to choose from of all different types.
This is the 15 pair from Zenni that I have purchases and they are always fantastic. Accurate description and good quality.

Just what i wanted

My son broke my expensive glasses playing ball so decided to try zenni. I fit kids glasses and found a pair i like. Knowing my face size and what styles suit helped. I love my new glasses. They fit are comfortable and look good. All for A$65. Will buy again.

Been using Zenni for last 10years and is still great value for money.

Website was easy to follow, choose and try online. Range of products is good. Quality is good, its good value for money. I havent had a problem with any of their glasses so far.

DC
DCMelbourne

You get what you pay for, but still good in my opinion

I decided to try some progressive computer glasses as my reading glasses we not great for computer work. I bought some progressive glasses from OPSM which cost around $500, which were good and did the job but I wanted a second pair for work.

I had bought from Zenni previously and decided to try again with progressive glasses. The glasses I bought from Zenni were just as good for around $170 AUD. I don't notice a difference in the lenses, the frame I picked is not ideal for me but that was my choice, I suggest paying more attention to the frames you select.

I would like to see more high end frames available at Zenni,

Great quality and price

Really satisfied, looked exactly like the pictures online. Great price for prescription sunnys and regular glasses. Don't have anything to complain about, the delivery time did take longer then expected (because of wonderful Covid :( ) but still was worth the wait!

Caroline
CarolineHighton

Trendy, affordable glasses that are great quality!

First time using Zenni, and I am seriously impressed! I was actually deterred from buying from Zenni as it wasn't based in Australia and from seeing a lot of bad reviews here, but in the end I jumped the gun because the glasses designs were one-of-a-kind.
- Shipping times weren't bad at all considering they were from the US and the COVID situation - took less than a month to arrive to rural Victoria!
- The glasses themselves are very high quality and look even better than the pictures
- My script is very accurate (I have moderate cyl and can usually tell when the optical centre is a little off or if the cyl axis isn't accurate)
I am SUPER happy with my purchase! Zenni customer service was also great

great glasses, great service ....would buy again at any time

i am very satisfied with my 2 pair of glasses, also grateful for your service to change them
without hesitance..despite me making an error in ordering. great company. why more words??

Happy Andrea
Happy AndreaFar North Queensland, QLD

I love Zenni, I’d be lost without them as I lose so many glasses

I order progressive glasses from Zenni; over the past six months I’ve lost five pairs!! Every pair that I have purchased online, with the exception of one, has been perfect. Very good fit, and exceptionally clear in focus. Only one pair was a bit wonky, but that was my fault because I got my dual PD mixed up. My only caution would be to make sure you measure the width of your face, I did get one pair and they were a bit too wide.

Ross McDonald
Ross McDonald

Great product

The glasses are excellent and the shipment out of Hong Kong was very quick given that there has been long delays in getting any parcels out of China. I would recommend Zenni to my friends.

Kelly
KellyPomona

Very Happy

The latest pair I bought about two months ago are the eighth pair I have purchased from Zenni and have been happy with all of them. I have looked at other online sites but none seemed to have the range of frames and lenses which Zenni sell. Also Zenni’s prices seem to be much more reasonable. Being able to afford to update my glasses every time my eyes deteriorate has been wonderful. And I really appreciate the little tool kit and spare things that come with the glasses.

robbo
robboFar North Queensland, QLD

a good outcome

very pleased with zenni they fixed my problem,with ordering and supplied my new glasses the way i wanted them , very comfortable to wear and the coating works well thank you zenni

Store Locationzenni usa
Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

You’re welcome! And thank you for trying our glasses. We are thrilled to learn that you are happy with them and with the service you received. It is a privilege to serve your eyeglasses needs. We hope you will continue to choose Zenni in the future.

Have not received my glasses

I was promised that the glasses that I ordered would arrive before the 22nd of December, it is now January 7th and I still did not receive my glasses. I am told that customs is witholding my glasses, if this is true than Zenni should factor in customs for the arrival date of the glasses, if I knew the true date of when they would arrive I definitely wouldn't of bought them, and instead bought glasses somewhere else, I feel like I have been taken advantage of, and I would not recommend Australians to buy from Zenni

Eli K.
Eli K.
Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

We appreciate your consideration and will continue to work diligently to get the new order to you very quickly. We will be sure to keep you abreast of our progress via email. Thank you.

Great glasses

Light weight and comfortable with great style. Very easy process and navigation to get these glasses. Ive never had a problem on this site over the last 6 years except one prescription that didnt work . But this was sorted very quickly and without drama .

ColinT
ColinTHunter Region, NSW

The best place to purchase glasses

It was easy to organise an order for my reading glasses. The cost was much less that I can purchase in Australia...I can purchase a number of reading glasses for less that purchasing one pair here in Australia. It means I can have a pair kept in the car, one in the workshop and others as required carry with me. I am never without my glasses...a great solution for me. Highly recommended.

V Stanky
V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photochromic lens is misrepresented

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Great, the only place I'll get my glasses from

love my new glasses

As an 'older' lady I found the site very easy to use. love my new glasses
I now have 5 pairs of glasses for less than one pair would have cost me in NZ
I certainly will use this site again.

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Very high quality of service and products

All the information needed to order what you want is right on the site. It can be followed through step by step to check that you're ordering exactly what you want. If you have more questions there's a chat feature. I love my new glasses! They fit well, are a comfortable weight, and provide a great view both for driving and to wear as distance glasses generally. I may even take to wearing them fulltime (except at the computer/reading - I have my last order from Zenni to do that with!). I have never had a bad set of glasses from Zenni.

Sarah
Sarah

Great product

The ordering and shipping process was reasonably straight forward. The glasses themselves are perfect for what I'm after for my son and the price is excellent. I highly recommend these glasses.

Store Locationonline

Affordable Eyeware!

I have always loved how easy it is to get what you want from Zenni online. I have ordered now at least five times and never had any issues, I love the huge range of styles available to suit everyone along with the huge choice of lenses and tints. I love the transparency of cost where as going into a retail store you are under the impression youre buying something for say $199 but then by the time you add on all the extras they tell you you need to up to doubling that! Affordable glasses that look and feel great.