Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Dhelia
DheliaPerth

Excellent quality

I've saved so much money by buying from Zenni glasses are too quality arrive within 2 weeks are excellently well packed and I cant ever fault the service

Value 1st
Value 1stGold Coast

Good Service, good product

High quality at a low price

I recently purchased prescription glasses through Zenni Optical and because the prices were so low I decided to go for the best options such as UV protection plus Polaroid snap-ons. A bit of learning on my part to get it right but the glasses when they came were just perfect. These glasses in Australia would have cost me $800. Instead I payed just $100.

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I have been ordering from Zenni for a few years now.
The selection of frames suit every face and the lenses are good quality with wide selection of types(photochromic, sunglasses, progressives, bifocals,etc.)
Delivery takes a couple of weeks with good quality packaging.
HOWEVER
If you're not capable of transcribing your script or working out your frame size, including your PD perhaps you should try your local opticians(which you will pay a lot more). The site is easy to use, with filters such as frame type. gender etc, The site has excellent instructions regarding lens type, frame size.
If you are not too confident order a cheap pair and see how you go.

Bob A

Not value for money

Nemo
Nemo

Refund Policy

They have a crap refund policy, and refuses to equitably share the responsibility for the postage associated with an on line business.

Ejcs
EjcsMooloolah valley

Zenni are a (financial) lifesaver with preschooler in glasses!

marilynweate
marilynweateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with their product

Acton
Acton

Huge savings and good quality

sydneyo
sydneyo

My experience has been excellent

I have just received my fourth pair of glasses from Zenni. I have found the product excellent. My daily wear glasses have just retired after one year of wear because the started to scratch. The only other issue I have had was a loose screw - easily fixed. I think they are of a good quality given the price and I am glad I can avoid the virtual monopoly Luxotica has in Australia.

Problem with coatings

Prices are fantastic. However I noticed with more recent orders the glasses had thicker lenses and the quality was poor. Biggest problem is that the coatings don't last. I am now trying other online shops.

Breamo
BreamoSydney

Very very good value

Claudia
ClaudiaAustralia

First time purchase, faulty prescription

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

My new glasses are excellent

I am a first time customer of Zenni, I was going to order 2 pair but decided to test one pair out first, I didn't have my glasses for more than 2 hours before I purchased another pair, I tell everyone I meet about my fabulous prescription glasses.
100% Titanium frames, multi focal, photochromic with anti reflection coating, even with the AUD at 74c they cost $160 with postage.
Great job Zenni
Regards
Robert Charles
Australia

R Matthews
R MatthewsNorth Western Region, NSW

Have go reading glasses script wrong twice

I have been buying from Zenni for 4 years now, and initially they always got the script right. Unfortunately the last two orders they have sent long distance glasses instead of reading glasses. The multifocal glasses are great, but having spare long distance glasses is useless. Aqua and oil fobic coating is great. Price is great. When they used to get the script correct on the reading glasses I was a very happy customer. I don't recommend Zenni to other people now as they are too hit and miss.

Nicole LindsayAU

Pleasantly surprised

I recently ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses and a pair of distance glasses. I ordered with some trepidation but figured with such a cheap price it was worth the risk. I am very happy to say that both pairs arrived within a couple of weeks and completely exceeded my expectations!

Whilst they are unlikely to have the durability of my $300 OPSM frames for 1/10 of the price who cares?! The prescription is perfect and I couldn't be happier. Will definitely order again.
Outstanding value, posted promptly

Nicole Lindsay

More than 2 years later and still going..

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Cheap, but not long lasting

If you know your script, and know how to work out your PD (no point in asking the optometrist for the PD because in my experience the assistants in the front office will give you a wildly inaccurate figure), you can order from Zenni. You can even store your scripts at their website for easy re-use.

Within a week the glasses come by courier to your door, all the way from China. Quality is very acceptable (I am wearing them now!). Edit: they now take up to a month to arrive.

Total savings can be up to 90% compared to local optometrists. I will never order glasses again locally.

Edit: see my comments below for the small print. Buyer beware.
Low Prices, Quick Delivery
Poor quality on some components, one month warrranty

Dan Johnson

Follow-up: after 1 year, one of the nosepads broke and fell off one of the frames. I contacted Zenni and they sent me a small tool and a new nosepad to repair it! Excellent service.

Dan Johnson

If you need to work out your own PD, go here:

E Roberts
E Roberts

Perfect better than From optician

I very warily purchased multifocal sunglasses from Zenni. My prescription glasses in Australia cost $450-$480 even with the supposedly one pair free offer due to the cost of the multifocal lenses. I wanted an extra pair. For $80 I got multifocal sunglasses from Zenni and thought that if they were no good it was no huge loss. They arrived very quickly maybe 10-14 days and they are fantastic! Better than the ones I got here from the optician. I don't use the $400 at all now
Inexpensive, quick delivery

jaffakatie
jaffakatieNorthern Region, NSW

Very happy with Zenni

Kel
KelMelbourne

Longer Delivery times for non-US destinations

Cateye
CateyeHunter Region, NSW

Totally satisfied.

This is my first pair of glasses online and the result is nothing short of fantastic. I'd bought progressives over the years through the local shop which charged around $800+ per pair.
This time, I couldn't find any frames I liked under $450 which is totally ridiculous.
The Zenni frames were under $30 and all up, the progressives were $110.
They are very comfortable and well-made.
Comfort, ease and variety of selections, efficient service.

Can't argue with the price

Zenni's are great, I've tried a few online shops and these are wicked!
customer service good, shipping excellent, quality excellent!
I asked a question about the transitions about there cheaper alternative, and got an honest answer!, they said its not the original Transition brand, but much cheaper and it changes a little slower.
So i bought them and they are great!!!!
Price, quality
Maybe a little light for the frame

jonjo
jonjoQLD, 4212

Zenni Optical is the cheapest place to find glasses without costing you a fortune

sharlynn
sharlynnQld, 4885

Price

After spending $520 on a pair of glasses only to loose them several months later, I discovered Zenni Optics. Now I can afford to have multiple pairs of prescription glasses at a fraction of the cost.
Price, thousands of frame types, qualityt (did I mention Price)
Takes you ages to choose what type of frames Too much choice.