Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (61)

Love Zenni!

I have bought 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and the process has been so quick and easy. They're so affordable, and whenever I have questions, the online team are happy to help. They've also made changes to my order when needed (very soon after order, though).
I am also from Australia, and receive the glasses within 3 weeks.
The only thing I was not a fan of was their blue light filtering - it is just a yellowish tint that almost makes everything darker, but this is my first experience with blue light filtering so maybe this is just how it works!
I have recommended them to friends and they have been happy. Will absolutely order again.

Love Zenni

I tell everyone about Zenni, it’s simple and I have used them for years now. I would recommend Zenni every time. I end up putting all the extra coatings on and it still is very affordable.

The best company to order glasses from ever!

My daughter originally suggested Zenni when they lived on the Navy base in Japan. Her optometrist actually mentioned them as an option. I have ordered several pair of glasses since and have been happy with each order. I have been able to wear them all right out of the box. They are MUCH more affordable especially when wearing progressive lenses. I mention them to friends all the time!

Fabulous & affordable

I’ve been a Zenni customer for at least 10+ years. I ordered the first time by luck finding them on the internet looking for affordable glasses. I was so impressed that my whole family uses Zenni now. Personally I’ve bought 6 pairs of glasses and never disappointed. I’ve even recommended to many friends who are also very satisfied customers.
Awesome quality & affordable, which is so nice to find these days.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Wonderful to have affordability at last!

This is my second time ordering glasses and have persuaded hubbie to do the same. Ordered two pairs this time with only one previously. Found the website abit daunting at first but took my time to get it right and on the second time found it alot easier as it had remembered my prescription (half the battle sorted!!). Very prompt service and arrived in good quality (no damage). Love having new glasses to wear! Would definitely recommend to all! Would love some more blingy glasses for women though! More for special occasions.

Affordable, Correct Eye Prescription and large choice of Glass Frames

Once I took time to read clearly stated directions how to insert prescription, very easy to complete online form. Amazing I have never had wrong eye prescription as mine is a little tricky. Happy with frames as nice choice of smaller size ones for my face. Very affordable which allows me to order several over the years. I have recommended Zenni to family and friends.

Patt
PattSouthwest, VIC

Love Zenni glasses!

I have purchase 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been totally satisfied with each and every one of them. The service is accurate and the delivery fast. Very satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to all my friends.

Spare pair of glasses

Needed some glasses for work and since one eye slightly different to the other off the shelf not the best option. Frame basic/average but quality of the fit and vision very good. Price reasonable, service quick and delivery well communicated.

Can't beat Zenni

Priced out just my lenses at Walmart. Wanted to reuse my existing frames. Price was $263 dollars. Bought thru Zenni with new frames for under $150. I wanted to save money by reusing my existing frames that came from Zenni. Did not work well. Zenni came through again. Great company.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Great!

Amazing quality! The ordering process was very simple and easy. So many options to choose from. You can't go wrong. I Will always order form Zenni for my family's eyewear!!

Sam S.
Sam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Quoted price in Australia for 2 pairs of glasses (one with polarized tint and one clear) $428. Price from Zenni with extras (poly carb. Anti reflect and mirror finish) ~$250 With 7 day express postage.
Once you know your script and measurements, it's easy to find frames that fit within your needs.