Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Fabulous & affordable

I’ve been a Zenni customer for at least 10+ years. I ordered the first time by luck finding them on the internet looking for affordable glasses. I was so impressed that my whole family uses Zenni now. Personally I’ve bought 6 pairs of glasses and never disappointed. I’ve even recommended to many friends who are also very satisfied customers.
Awesome quality & affordable, which is so nice to find these days.

Wonderful to have affordability at last!

This is my second time ordering glasses and have persuaded hubbie to do the same. Ordered two pairs this time with only one previously. Found the website abit daunting at first but took my time to get it right and on the second time found it alot easier as it had remembered my prescription (half the battle sorted!!). Very prompt service and arrived in good quality (no damage). Love having new glasses to wear! Would definitely recommend to all! Would love some more blingy glasses for women though! More for special occasions.

Affordable, Correct Eye Prescription and large choice of Glass Frames

Once I took time to read clearly stated directions how to insert prescription, very easy to complete online form. Amazing I have never had wrong eye prescription as mine is a little tricky. Happy with frames as nice choice of smaller size ones for my face. Very affordable which allows me to order several over the years. I have recommended Zenni to family and friends.

Patt
PattSouthwest, VIC

Love Zenni glasses!

I have purchase 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been totally satisfied with each and every one of them. The service is accurate and the delivery fast. Very satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to all my friends.

Spare pair of glasses

Needed some glasses for work and since one eye slightly different to the other off the shelf not the best option. Frame basic/average but quality of the fit and vision very good. Price reasonable, service quick and delivery well communicated.

Best glasses ever!

1. Cute glasses & virtual try-on is awesome. It’s nice to actual see yourself wearing them!
2. I have astigmatism & need progressive lenses. They get them right every time!
3. Price is awesome! I can buy 3 Zennis for the price my eye care office wants!
4. Return policy is amazing! My eye doctor is the one who made a mistake yet Zenni allowed me to return the glasses for 100% refund!!!

Can't beat Zenni

Priced out just my lenses at Walmart. Wanted to reuse my existing frames. Price was $263 dollars. Bought thru Zenni with new frames for under $150. I wanted to save money by reusing my existing frames that came from Zenni. Did not work well. Zenni came through again. Great company.

Great!

Amazing quality! The ordering process was very simple and easy. So many options to choose from. You can't go wrong. I Will always order form Zenni for my family's eyewear!!

Sam S.
Sam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Quoted price in Australia for 2 pairs of glasses (one with polarized tint and one clear) $428. Price from Zenni with extras (poly carb. Anti reflect and mirror finish) ~$250 With 7 day express postage.
Once you know your script and measurements, it's easy to find frames that fit within your needs.

Ali
AliQueensland

TEN STARS - EXCELLENT!!! I WOULD NOT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE.. and cant afford to...

Rick
RickBrisbane

Fantastic

Excellent at less than 1/4 of the RIP OFF Australian prices. Those here complaining probably work for RIP OFF Australian optical chains. High quality, no rip off pricing. What more could you want?

Dhelia
DheliaPerth

Excellent quality

I've saved so much money by buying from Zenni glasses are too quality arrive within 2 weeks are excellently well packed and I cant ever fault the service

Value 1st
Value 1stGold Coast

Good Service, good product

High quality at a low price

I recently purchased prescription glasses through Zenni Optical and because the prices were so low I decided to go for the best options such as UV protection plus Polaroid snap-ons. A bit of learning on my part to get it right but the glasses when they came were just perfect. These glasses in Australia would have cost me $800. Instead I payed just $100.

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I have been ordering from Zenni for a few years now.
The selection of frames suit every face and the lenses are good quality with wide selection of types(photochromic, sunglasses, progressives, bifocals,etc.)
Delivery takes a couple of weeks with good quality packaging.
HOWEVER
If you're not capable of transcribing your script or working out your frame size, including your PD perhaps you should try your local opticians(which you will pay a lot more). The site is easy to use, with filters such as frame type. gender etc, The site has excellent instructions regarding lens type, frame size.
If you are not too confident order a cheap pair and see how you go.

Bob A

Not value for money

Nemo
Nemo

Refund Policy

They have a crap refund policy, and refuses to equitably share the responsibility for the postage associated with an on line business.

Ejcs
EjcsMooloolah valley

Zenni are a (financial) lifesaver with preschooler in glasses!

Acton
Acton

Huge savings and good quality

sydneyo
sydneyo

My experience has been excellent

I have just received my fourth pair of glasses from Zenni. I have found the product excellent. My daily wear glasses have just retired after one year of wear because the started to scratch. The only other issue I have had was a loose screw - easily fixed. I think they are of a good quality given the price and I am glad I can avoid the virtual monopoly Luxotica has in Australia.

Problem with coatings

Prices are fantastic. However I noticed with more recent orders the glasses had thicker lenses and the quality was poor. Biggest problem is that the coatings don't last. I am now trying other online shops.

Breamo
BreamoSydney

Very very good value

Claudia
ClaudiaAustralia

First time purchase, faulty prescription

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

My new glasses are excellent

I am a first time customer of Zenni, I was going to order 2 pair but decided to test one pair out first, I didn't have my glasses for more than 2 hours before I purchased another pair, I tell everyone I meet about my fabulous prescription glasses.
100% Titanium frames, multi focal, photochromic with anti reflection coating, even with the AUD at 74c they cost $160 with postage.
Great job Zenni