Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Nicole LindsayAU

Pleasantly surprised

I recently ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses and a pair of distance glasses. I ordered with some trepidation but figured with such a cheap price it was worth the risk. I am very happy to say that both pairs arrived within a couple of weeks and completely exceeded my expectations!

Whilst they are unlikely to have the durability of my $300 OPSM frames for 1/10 of the price who cares?! The prescription is perfect and I couldn't be happier. Will definitely order again.
Outstanding value, posted promptly

Nicole Lindsay

More than 2 years later and still going..

E Roberts
E Roberts

Perfect better than From optician

I very warily purchased multifocal sunglasses from Zenni. My prescription glasses in Australia cost $450-$480 even with the supposedly one pair free offer due to the cost of the multifocal lenses. I wanted an extra pair. For $80 I got multifocal sunglasses from Zenni and thought that if they were no good it was no huge loss. They arrived very quickly maybe 10-14 days and they are fantastic! Better than the ones I got here from the optician. I don't use the $400 at all now
Inexpensive, quick delivery

jaffakatie
jaffakatieNorthern Region, NSW

Very happy with Zenni

Cateye
CateyeHunter Region, NSW

Totally satisfied.

This is my first pair of glasses online and the result is nothing short of fantastic. I'd bought progressives over the years through the local shop which charged around $800+ per pair.
This time, I couldn't find any frames I liked under $450 which is totally ridiculous.
The Zenni frames were under $30 and all up, the progressives were $110.
They are very comfortable and well-made.
Comfort, ease and variety of selections, efficient service.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Zenni Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Can't argue with the price

Zenni's are great, I've tried a few online shops and these are wicked!
customer service good, shipping excellent, quality excellent!
I asked a question about the transitions about there cheaper alternative, and got an honest answer!, they said its not the original Transition brand, but much cheaper and it changes a little slower.
So i bought them and they are great!!!!
Price, quality
Maybe a little light for the frame

jonjo
jonjoQLD, 4212

Zenni Optical is the cheapest place to find glasses without costing you a fortune

sharlynn
sharlynnQld, 4885

Price

After spending $520 on a pair of glasses only to loose them several months later, I discovered Zenni Optics. Now I can afford to have multiple pairs of prescription glasses at a fraction of the cost.
Price, thousands of frame types, qualityt (did I mention Price)
Takes you ages to choose what type of frames Too much choice.

Other Optical Retailers