Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Invisible Glasses!

I wish I could review the glasses - regrettably I cannot because I did not receive anything. A month ago I got notification that they had been shipped via Landmark Global. Clicking on their tracking number led me to a NZ Post tracking number giving their location as Mt Wellington, Auckland as of 22nd August. Inquiries with NZ Post revealed that they do not have a depot in Mt Wellington and had no record of the shipment entering their system. They suggested I contact Zenni. I did and they said WAIT. Disappointed.

Zenni Optical
Jeff H.Zenni Optical
Heather
HeatherGippsland, VIC

Great eyewear

Very satisfied with shopping at Zenni. The store had an excellent range to choose from. The delivery came within stated time and the quality was great. Thanks Zenni once again!

Completely essential for our family.

Love the store. It has a great range on glasses that suit our family. And with prices a quarter of what is available in New Zealand an great option for our active child who had lost or damage 8 pair in the last year.

Love Zenni!

I have bought 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and the process has been so quick and easy. They're so affordable, and whenever I have questions, the online team are happy to help. They've also made changes to my order when needed (very soon after order, though).
I am also from Australia, and receive the glasses within 3 weeks.
The only thing I was not a fan of was their blue light filtering - it is just a yellowish tint that almost makes everything darker, but this is my first experience with blue light filtering so maybe this is just how it works!
I have recommended them to friends and they have been happy. Will absolutely order again.

Love Zenni

I tell everyone about Zenni, it’s simple and I have used them for years now. I would recommend Zenni every time. I end up putting all the extra coatings on and it still is very affordable.

The best company to order glasses from ever!

My daughter originally suggested Zenni when they lived on the Navy base in Japan. Her optometrist actually mentioned them as an option. I have ordered several pair of glasses since and have been happy with each order. I have been able to wear them all right out of the box. They are MUCH more affordable especially when wearing progressive lenses. I mention them to friends all the time!

Fabulous & affordable

I’ve been a Zenni customer for at least 10+ years. I ordered the first time by luck finding them on the internet looking for affordable glasses. I was so impressed that my whole family uses Zenni now. Personally I’ve bought 6 pairs of glasses and never disappointed. I’ve even recommended to many friends who are also very satisfied customers.
Awesome quality & affordable, which is so nice to find these days.

Wonderful to have affordability at last!

This is my second time ordering glasses and have persuaded hubbie to do the same. Ordered two pairs this time with only one previously. Found the website abit daunting at first but took my time to get it right and on the second time found it alot easier as it had remembered my prescription (half the battle sorted!!). Very prompt service and arrived in good quality (no damage). Love having new glasses to wear! Would definitely recommend to all! Would love some more blingy glasses for women though! More for special occasions.

Affordable, Correct Eye Prescription and large choice of Glass Frames

Once I took time to read clearly stated directions how to insert prescription, very easy to complete online form. Amazing I have never had wrong eye prescription as mine is a little tricky. Happy with frames as nice choice of smaller size ones for my face. Very affordable which allows me to order several over the years. I have recommended Zenni to family and friends.

Patt
PattSouthwest, VIC

Love Zenni glasses!

I have purchase 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been totally satisfied with each and every one of them. The service is accurate and the delivery fast. Very satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to all my friends.

Spare pair of glasses

Needed some glasses for work and since one eye slightly different to the other off the shelf not the best option. Frame basic/average but quality of the fit and vision very good. Price reasonable, service quick and delivery well communicated.

Best glasses ever!

1. Cute glasses & virtual try-on is awesome. It’s nice to actual see yourself wearing them!
2. I have astigmatism & need progressive lenses. They get them right every time!
3. Price is awesome! I can buy 3 Zennis for the price my eye care office wants!
4. Return policy is amazing! My eye doctor is the one who made a mistake yet Zenni allowed me to return the glasses for 100% refund!!!

Can't beat Zenni

Priced out just my lenses at Walmart. Wanted to reuse my existing frames. Price was $263 dollars. Bought thru Zenni with new frames for under $150. I wanted to save money by reusing my existing frames that came from Zenni. Did not work well. Zenni came through again. Great company.

Great!

Amazing quality! The ordering process was very simple and easy. So many options to choose from. You can't go wrong. I Will always order form Zenni for my family's eyewear!!

Sam S.
Sam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Quoted price in Australia for 2 pairs of glasses (one with polarized tint and one clear) $428. Price from Zenni with extras (poly carb. Anti reflect and mirror finish) ~$250 With 7 day express postage.
Once you know your script and measurements, it's easy to find frames that fit within your needs.

Dogsab
DogsabBriusbane

Slowing down :(

I have been a customer (in Australia) of Zenni for quite a few years now. Satisfied with quality, price and delivery times....up until today. My last order was.... 'received 2nd October and....delivery within 14-21 days'..... OK fine. 10th October..... 'Order has been shipped'. RECEIVED today (Brisbane Australia) 5th November :( Not good, even from China. I followed the glasses progress through the Tracking site(s) and the biggest delays(s) was at the China end, Hong Kong etc. Aust Post when it finally received the small parcel did their bit quite promptly. Not impressed this time ZENNI....:(

Ali
AliQueensland

TEN STARS - EXCELLENT!!! I WOULD NOT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE.. and cant afford to...

If I could rate less than a star I would

The glasses they sent were useless. They sent me frames with flat lenses with no prescription in them. Literally made no difference, their website screwed up twice once on the prescription and once on the postage I selected. The arms of the glasses touch the pathetic excuse for lenses and they do not transition in the sun as I ordered. And let me just say they did not end up any cheaper from zenni than they would have been from any walk in store in Australia.

Rick
RickBrisbane

Fantastic

Excellent at less than 1/4 of the RIP OFF Australian prices. Those here complaining probably work for RIP OFF Australian optical chains. High quality, no rip off pricing. What more could you want?

Dhelia
DheliaPerth

Excellent quality

I've saved so much money by buying from Zenni glasses are too quality arrive within 2 weeks are excellently well packed and I cant ever fault the service

Gazzadazzle
GazzadazzleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bothered ordering from them

Zenni is based off Hong Kong even though it is suggested in the USA. The package was sent from Hong Kong, which I never received after waiting for many weeks. This is a waste of time, without knowing the quality of their products.

Switwan
SwitwanBrisbane, Queensland

Don't Bother

If you have a script for multifocals or progressive glasses then go somewhere else. Zenni will get your script wrong. They simply do not know what to do. Huge disappointment Zenni Optical.

Value 1st
Value 1stGold Coast

Good Service, good product

High quality at a low price

I recently purchased prescription glasses through Zenni Optical and because the prices were so low I decided to go for the best options such as UV protection plus Polaroid snap-ons. A bit of learning on my part to get it right but the glasses when they came were just perfect. These glasses in Australia would have cost me $800. Instead I payed just $100.

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I have been ordering from Zenni for a few years now.
The selection of frames suit every face and the lenses are good quality with wide selection of types(photochromic, sunglasses, progressives, bifocals,etc.)
Delivery takes a couple of weeks with good quality packaging.
HOWEVER
If you're not capable of transcribing your script or working out your frame size, including your PD perhaps you should try your local opticians(which you will pay a lot more). The site is easy to use, with filters such as frame type. gender etc, The site has excellent instructions regarding lens type, frame size.
If you are not too confident order a cheap pair and see how you go.