Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (60)

Just what i wanted

My son broke my expensive glasses playing ball so decided to try zenni. I fit kids glasses and found a pair i like. Knowing my face size and what styles suit helped. I love my new glasses. They fit are comfortable and look good. All for A$65. Will buy again.

Been using Zenni for last 10years and is still great value for money.

Website was easy to follow, choose and try online. Range of products is good. Quality is good, its good value for money. I havent had a problem with any of their glasses so far.

DC
DCMelbourne

You get what you pay for, but still good in my opinion

I decided to try some progressive computer glasses as my reading glasses we not great for computer work. I bought some progressive glasses from OPSM which cost around $500, which were good and did the job but I wanted a second pair for work.

I had bought from Zenni previously and decided to try again with progressive glasses. The glasses I bought from Zenni were just as good for around $170 AUD. I don't notice a difference in the lenses, the frame I picked is not ideal for me but that was my choice, I suggest paying more attention to the frames you select.

I would like to see more high end frames available at Zenni,

Great quality and price

Really satisfied, looked exactly like the pictures online. Great price for prescription sunnys and regular glasses. Don't have anything to complain about, the delivery time did take longer then expected (because of wonderful Covid :( ) but still was worth the wait!

Caroline
CarolineHighton

Trendy, affordable glasses that are great quality!

First time using Zenni, and I am seriously impressed! I was actually deterred from buying from Zenni as it wasn't based in Australia and from seeing a lot of bad reviews here, but in the end I jumped the gun because the glasses designs were one-of-a-kind.
- Shipping times weren't bad at all considering they were from the US and the COVID situation - took less than a month to arrive to rural Victoria!
- The glasses themselves are very high quality and look even better than the pictures
- My script is very accurate (I have moderate cyl and can usually tell when the optical centre is a little off or if the cyl axis isn't accurate)
I am SUPER happy with my purchase! Zenni customer service was also great

Happy Andrea
Happy AndreaFar North Queensland, QLD

I love Zenni, I’d be lost without them as I lose so many glasses

I order progressive glasses from Zenni; over the past six months I’ve lost five pairs!! Every pair that I have purchased online, with the exception of one, has been perfect. Very good fit, and exceptionally clear in focus. Only one pair was a bit wonky, but that was my fault because I got my dual PD mixed up. My only caution would be to make sure you measure the width of your face, I did get one pair and they were a bit too wide.

Store LocationOnline
Ross McDonald
Ross McDonald

Great product

The glasses are excellent and the shipment out of Hong Kong was very quick given that there has been long delays in getting any parcels out of China. I would recommend Zenni to my friends.

Kelly
KellyPomona

Very Happy

The latest pair I bought about two months ago are the eighth pair I have purchased from Zenni and have been happy with all of them. I have looked at other online sites but none seemed to have the range of frames and lenses which Zenni sell. Also Zenni’s prices seem to be much more reasonable. Being able to afford to update my glasses every time my eyes deteriorate has been wonderful. And I really appreciate the little tool kit and spare things that come with the glasses.

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Have not received my glasses

I was promised that the glasses that I ordered would arrive before the 22nd of December, it is now January 7th and I still did not receive my glasses. I am told that customs is witholding my glasses, if this is true than Zenni should factor in customs for the arrival date of the glasses, if I knew the true date of when they would arrive I definitely wouldn't of bought them, and instead bought glasses somewhere else, I feel like I have been taken advantage of, and I would not recommend Australians to buy from Zenni

Store LocationZenni website
Eli K.
Eli K.
Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

We appreciate your consideration and will continue to work diligently to get the new order to you very quickly. We will be sure to keep you abreast of our progress via email. Thank you.

Great glasses

Light weight and comfortable with great style. Very easy process and navigation to get these glasses. Ive never had a problem on this site over the last 6 years except one prescription that didnt work . But this was sorted very quickly and without drama .

Store LocationZenni
ColinT
ColinTHunter Region, NSW

The best place to purchase glasses

It was easy to organise an order for my reading glasses. The cost was much less that I can purchase in Australia...I can purchase a number of reading glasses for less that purchasing one pair here in Australia. It means I can have a pair kept in the car, one in the workshop and others as required carry with me. I am never without my glasses...a great solution for me. Highly recommended.

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Great, the only place I'll get my glasses from

love my new glasses

As an 'older' lady I found the site very easy to use. love my new glasses
I now have 5 pairs of glasses for less than one pair would have cost me in NZ
I certainly will use this site again.

Store LocationZenni.com
Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Very high quality of service and products

All the information needed to order what you want is right on the site. It can be followed through step by step to check that you're ordering exactly what you want. If you have more questions there's a chat feature. I love my new glasses! They fit well, are a comfortable weight, and provide a great view both for driving and to wear as distance glasses generally. I may even take to wearing them fulltime (except at the computer/reading - I have my last order from Zenni to do that with!). I have never had a bad set of glasses from Zenni.

Store LocationZenni Online - https://www.zennioptical.com
Sarah
Sarah

Great product

The ordering and shipping process was reasonably straight forward. The glasses themselves are perfect for what I'm after for my son and the price is excellent. I highly recommend these glasses.

Store Locationonline

Affordable Eyeware!

I have always loved how easy it is to get what you want from Zenni online. I have ordered now at least five times and never had any issues, I love the huge range of styles available to suit everyone along with the huge choice of lenses and tints. I love the transparency of cost where as going into a retail store you are under the impression youre buying something for say $199 but then by the time you add on all the extras they tell you you need to up to doubling that! Affordable glasses that look and feel great.

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Very affordable, great service!

Ordering the glasses was very easy, and fun! Great choice of frames, lenses, tints and extras. The question I had using Live Chat was answered quickly and easily. I got two pairs of glasses for a quarter of the price I could get in New Zealand. Well done Zenni for making glasses affordable.

Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

Glasses are great and service is excellent

As always glasses as great and excellent quality. Zenni service is amazing and I always recommend them to all my friends.
I find that Zenni offers more styles then my local shops.

Chook
ChookBrisbane, Queensland

Fast delivery & Excellent Choice of Eyewear

Website is very easy to use and you can download a photo and "try on" the glasses to get an idea of what they look like on. There are many styles to choose from. You just upload your prescription, choose your glasses and pay. I have made a number of purchases now (multi focal) and have been extremely satisfied with every pair of glasses.

K Warren
K WarrenSydney, NSW

Just awesome

Store LocationOnline
Jeff H.Zenni OpticalSend a private message

I have specific requirements for my frames (small nose bridge), then I know exact shape and size of lens will suit me. I found that easy to find at Zenni as all measurements provided - particularly in the search menu.

Second purchase from Zenni and I am thrilled. I am from New Zealand and you just cannot buy frames like this at the price Zenni offers. The expense of new glasses is horrible here.

I know exactly what I want. I was wearing glasses at 3years old and I am now 62 Surgery laser or otherwise not an option so I make them a fashion accessory. If people give a bad review I would be sure they don't read or understand the specifications

I totally support Zenni

mr aussie
mr aussieSydney

As described

I have been purchasing from Zenni for over 10 years, their products are great, they are helpful with setting up an account and organising a new pair of glasses.

They have a great range with good prices.

Heather
HeatherGippsland, VIC

Great eyewear

Very satisfied with shopping at Zenni. The store had an excellent range to choose from. The delivery came within stated time and the quality was great. Thanks Zenni once again!

Store LocationZenni Hong Kong

Completely essential for our family.

Love the store. It has a great range on glasses that suit our family. And with prices a quarter of what is available in New Zealand an great option for our active child who had lost or damage 8 pair in the last year.

Love Zenni!

I have bought 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and the process has been so quick and easy. They're so affordable, and whenever I have questions, the online team are happy to help. They've also made changes to my order when needed (very soon after order, though).
I am also from Australia, and receive the glasses within 3 weeks.
The only thing I was not a fan of was their blue light filtering - it is just a yellowish tint that almost makes everything darker, but this is my first experience with blue light filtering so maybe this is just how it works!
I have recommended them to friends and they have been happy. Will absolutely order again.