Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Wonderful to have affordability at last!

This is my second time ordering glasses and have persuaded hubbie to do the same. Ordered two pairs this time with only one previously. Found the website abit daunting at first but took my time to get it right and on the second time found it alot easier as it had remembered my prescription (half the battle sorted!!). Very prompt service and arrived in good quality (no damage). Love having new glasses to wear! Would definitely recommend to all! Would love some more blingy glasses for women though! More for special occasions.

Affordable, Correct Eye Prescription and large choice of Glass Frames

Once I took time to read clearly stated directions how to insert prescription, very easy to complete online form. Amazing I have never had wrong eye prescription as mine is a little tricky. Happy with frames as nice choice of smaller size ones for my face. Very affordable which allows me to order several over the years. I have recommended Zenni to family and friends.

Patt
PattSouthwest, VIC

Love Zenni glasses!

I have purchase 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been totally satisfied with each and every one of them. The service is accurate and the delivery fast. Very satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to all my friends.

Spare pair of glasses

Needed some glasses for work and since one eye slightly different to the other off the shelf not the best option. Frame basic/average but quality of the fit and vision very good. Price reasonable, service quick and delivery well communicated.

Best glasses ever!

1. Cute glasses & virtual try-on is awesome. It’s nice to actual see yourself wearing them!
2. I have astigmatism & need progressive lenses. They get them right every time!
3. Price is awesome! I can buy 3 Zennis for the price my eye care office wants!
4. Return policy is amazing! My eye doctor is the one who made a mistake yet Zenni allowed me to return the glasses for 100% refund!!!

Can't beat Zenni

Priced out just my lenses at Walmart. Wanted to reuse my existing frames. Price was $263 dollars. Bought thru Zenni with new frames for under $150. I wanted to save money by reusing my existing frames that came from Zenni. Did not work well. Zenni came through again. Great company.

Great!

Amazing quality! The ordering process was very simple and easy. So many options to choose from. You can't go wrong. I Will always order form Zenni for my family's eyewear!!

Sam S.
Sam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Quoted price in Australia for 2 pairs of glasses (one with polarized tint and one clear) $428. Price from Zenni with extras (poly carb. Anti reflect and mirror finish) ~$250 With 7 day express postage.
Once you know your script and measurements, it's easy to find frames that fit within your needs.

Dogsab
DogsabBriusbane

Slowing down :(

I have been a customer (in Australia) of Zenni for quite a few years now. Satisfied with quality, price and delivery times....up until today. My last order was.... 'received 2nd October and....delivery within 14-21 days'..... OK fine. 10th October..... 'Order has been shipped'. RECEIVED today (Brisbane Australia) 5th November :( Not good, even from China. I followed the glasses progress through the Tracking site(s) and the biggest delays(s) was at the China end, Hong Kong etc. Aust Post when it finally received the small parcel did their bit quite promptly. Not impressed this time ZENNI....:(

Ali
AliQueensland

TEN STARS - EXCELLENT!!! I WOULD NOT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE.. and cant afford to...

Rick
RickBrisbane

Fantastic

Excellent at less than 1/4 of the RIP OFF Australian prices. Those here complaining probably work for RIP OFF Australian optical chains. High quality, no rip off pricing. What more could you want?

Dhelia
DheliaPerth

Excellent quality

I've saved so much money by buying from Zenni glasses are too quality arrive within 2 weeks are excellently well packed and I cant ever fault the service

Value 1st
Value 1stGold Coast

Good Service, good product

High quality at a low price

I recently purchased prescription glasses through Zenni Optical and because the prices were so low I decided to go for the best options such as UV protection plus Polaroid snap-ons. A bit of learning on my part to get it right but the glasses when they came were just perfect. These glasses in Australia would have cost me $800. Instead I payed just $100.

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I have been ordering from Zenni for a few years now.
The selection of frames suit every face and the lenses are good quality with wide selection of types(photochromic, sunglasses, progressives, bifocals,etc.)
Delivery takes a couple of weeks with good quality packaging.
HOWEVER
If you're not capable of transcribing your script or working out your frame size, including your PD perhaps you should try your local opticians(which you will pay a lot more). The site is easy to use, with filters such as frame type. gender etc, The site has excellent instructions regarding lens type, frame size.
If you are not too confident order a cheap pair and see how you go.

Bob A
Bob AMelbourne

Great Value

Ejcs
EjcsMooloolah valley

Zenni are a (financial) lifesaver with preschooler in glasses!

Acton
Acton

Huge savings and good quality

sydneyo
sydneyo

My experience has been excellent

I have just received my fourth pair of glasses from Zenni. I have found the product excellent. My daily wear glasses have just retired after one year of wear because the started to scratch. The only other issue I have had was a loose screw - easily fixed. I think they are of a good quality given the price and I am glad I can avoid the virtual monopoly Luxotica has in Australia.

Breamo
BreamoSydney

Very very good value

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

My new glasses are excellent

I am a first time customer of Zenni, I was going to order 2 pair but decided to test one pair out first, I didn't have my glasses for more than 2 hours before I purchased another pair, I tell everyone I meet about my fabulous prescription glasses.
100% Titanium frames, multi focal, photochromic with anti reflection coating, even with the AUD at 74c they cost $160 with postage.
Great job Zenni
Regards
Robert Charles
Australia

R Matthews
R MatthewsNorth Western Region, NSW

Have go reading glasses script wrong twice

I have been buying from Zenni for 4 years now, and initially they always got the script right. Unfortunately the last two orders they have sent long distance glasses instead of reading glasses. The multifocal glasses are great, but having spare long distance glasses is useless. Aqua and oil fobic coating is great. Price is great. When they used to get the script correct on the reading glasses I was a very happy customer. I don't recommend Zenni to other people now as they are too hit and miss.

Nicole LindsayAU

Pleasantly surprised

I recently ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses and a pair of distance glasses. I ordered with some trepidation but figured with such a cheap price it was worth the risk. I am very happy to say that both pairs arrived within a couple of weeks and completely exceeded my expectations!

Whilst they are unlikely to have the durability of my $300 OPSM frames for 1/10 of the price who cares?! The prescription is perfect and I couldn't be happier. Will definitely order again.
Outstanding value, posted promptly

Nicole Lindsay

More than 2 years later and still going..

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Cheap, but not long lasting

If you know your script, and know how to work out your PD (no point in asking the optometrist for the PD because in my experience the assistants in the front office will give you a wildly inaccurate figure), you can order from Zenni. You can even store your scripts at their website for easy re-use.

Within a week the glasses come by courier to your door, all the way from China. Quality is very acceptable (I am wearing them now!). Edit: they now take up to a month to arrive.

Total savings can be up to 90% compared to local optometrists. I will never order glasses again locally.

Edit: see my comments below for the small print. Buyer beware.
Low Prices, Quick Delivery
Poor quality on some components, one month warrranty

Dan Johnson

Follow-up: after 1 year, one of the nosepads broke and fell off one of the frames. I contacted Zenni and they sent me a small tool and a new nosepad to repair it! Excellent service.

Dan Johnson

If you need to work out your own PD, go here:

E Roberts
E Roberts

Perfect better than From optician

I very warily purchased multifocal sunglasses from Zenni. My prescription glasses in Australia cost $450-$480 even with the supposedly one pair free offer due to the cost of the multifocal lenses. I wanted an extra pair. For $80 I got multifocal sunglasses from Zenni and thought that if they were no good it was no huge loss. They arrived very quickly maybe 10-14 days and they are fantastic! Better than the ones I got here from the optician. I don't use the $400 at all now
Inexpensive, quick delivery