Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical

Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

rubyrose
rubyroseCentral Queensland, QLD

What would I do without you?

I have been buying glasses from Zenni for the past 11 years. I can honestly say I have never had a problem. Always fitted perfectly and a truly great range to choose from. I have never waited more than 14 days for them to arrive in Australia. I have looked at glasses here in Oz starting price $250.00. Thank you

Rusty
Rusty

A Very Positive Experience.

Just received my first pair of Zenni specs.
All in all a very positive experience:

Frames: High quality.
Lenses: 100% accurate as per prescription.
Price: Compared to Australia - about 1/5th.
Selection Parameters: Comprehensive.
Frame Options: Comprehensive.
Lens Options: Comprehensive.
Turnaround: 3 weeks from order.
Delivery: Faultless and fully notified.

Jilly
JillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality. Great price!

Minus 12, so pretty high myopia! I’ve had six pairs of Zenni glasses and find they consistently do a better job with lens grinding and fitting than any I’ve bought in AU. I also save hundreds of dollars on each pair. Just bought 3 pairs of high index glasses for $450 AUD, when one pair here would be about $700 minimum.

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Such a great choice, the quality is outstanding and the delivery is quick. I have recommended Zenni Optical to all our family and friends. The tech support has been exceptional. Keep up the great work

hellie
hellie

great product always happy with the lovely frames

I've had three or four orders through Zenni and always have had great service, quality products and good prices and quick delivery.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect glasses at a good price

I've bought from Zenni for about 14 years and been very satisfied with the service and product and of course the delivery

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Good quality glasses without the expensive price tag

I've purchased a few pairs of glasses from Zenni and am always impressed with the quality. Navigating the glasses frames is much easier if you filter by specific measurements, otherwise the range can be overwhelming. The digital try on feature is pretty good, but sometimes does glitch out.

The glasses are good quality and are comfortable. The generic photochromic lenses don't get as dark as the 'Transitions' branded lenses which can be frustrating in some situations. Their brown sunglasses lenses are also a very green yellow shade of brown which takes a bit of getting used to.

Overall, I would recommend Zenni.

Fantastic!

Fantastic service, great frames, good prices. I will be back very soon! How long have opticians been ripping us off?

Tony
TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm making better choices through experience.

The value cannot be beaten. I save literally hundreds of dollars with each pair I buy. There are some occasional downsides though. My latest pair have uneven nose pieces. It's only very slight but enough to be a little annoying to wear. The lenses have always been accurate to my prescription and no problem with the focal point. My glasses are lasting longer these days, so they generally wear out before falling apart.

Matt
MattQueensland

Thank you Zenni great service so close to the end of year. Delivery was on time with good tracking given.

Tara
TaraSydney, NSW

Cute and well priced!

They fit perfectly and feels high quality!
Quick shipping and reliable tracking.
I’ve worn these glasses everyday since getting them.

Angela J.
Angela J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great thank you sooo much

Awesome service & perfect glasses for me speedy delivery faster than optometrist love the look & very durable for me as I tent to be rough with my glasses

Irene B
Irene BFar North Queensland, QLD

Replacement glasses

Delighted I was able to replace my favourite glasses that I'd lost. They arrived promptly . Very happy. Shame about the exchange rate though which made them quite expensive for me.

Rosemary
RosemaryCentral West, NSW

Great as always

2 new pair of glasses received yesterday. Great service and products as always. We now have a friend using your service too, she is very happy too.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zenni 4 me

I have used Zenni for my glasses for probably 10 years and have had no problems. I also use them for my wife and children. Mine is a fairly complicated multi focal prescription. Be careful with your prescription and choose frames using the reviews. Only problem is the Aus to US dollar conversion rate but still 60 to 75 percent cheaper than available in Australia.