Zense (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Zense

4.5

Elle
ElleSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's a godsend! Mellow works for my anxiety & depression!

Purchased in September 2019 for $15.00.

Tia
TiaCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing

My husband and i both love the product! It has a nice relaxation feel to it without being overpowering. They are also good as i have a newborn and two other children and they do not bother the children with the smell as it disappears and they do not have to breathe it

Purchased in June 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $45.00.

Laura Nichols
Laura NicholsHobart, TAS

Incredible Product and Amazing Team

Purchased in June 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Oh my gosh thank you so much for the amazing words Laura!
It really brightens our day to hear you've enjoyed our Zense blends and that they've helped you out :)
Thanks again for supporting a local Aussie company!

Kiara
KiaraSydney, NSW

AN AMAZING PRODUCT

After seeing a friend of mine showing that she purchased a Zense I was quick to look into it. This product helps with my anxiety, to calm me down and sleeping and honestly I was shocked with the positive outcomes of this product, not only is it helping with sleep but helping with major panic attacks caused by anxiety. The Mellow blend has to be my absolute favourite blend having the hint of lavender which is proven to help with anxiety. This is the only product that I have purchased over the past two years that has had a positive effect on my anxiety and health. I strongly recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at https://bezense.com.au/ for $30.00.

Amazing product

I was honestly quite sceptical about this product when I first ordered it, but I thought I’d give it a shot and order the mellow blend. And WOW I am blown away. Today I was in the midst of a multiple day panic attack when this arrived in the post, I tried it and my body felt relaxed so quickly after trying it. Every time the anxiety would build up again I’d breathe it in some more and the tension slipped away. I immediately went and ordered the bundle and can’t wait to try them all. This is my new lifesaver and obsession. Thankyou so much for improving my life.

Purchased in June 2019.

Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't believe how well it works

Helps me to get to sleep and being an insomniac it's pretty hard to get to sleep, also dealing with major anxiety and depression at the moment but Zense has done way more than I could have expected it's amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $9.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and support for a local Aussie company Mikayla :)
We're so glad you're enjoying your Zense!

Shelby
ShelbyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very helpful!

As a person who struggles with stress and anxiety, I have tried all sorts of methods to relax my mind and body. I have ventured into aromatherapy quite deeply and have found it really works for me, but sometimes it just wasn't convenient. I was hesitant at first when a friend gifted me the mellow zense as I wasn't quite sure if it would work. But I was blown away by how easy and effective it is!! It is very convenient for me when I am working or out with friends and become anxious. Definitely a product I would recommend for those who are wanting to experiment with aromatherapy.

Purchased in March 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

I'm so glad it's helped you out so much Shelby :)
It really warms our heart to hear this.

This product is amazing! So relaxing!

This product just relaxes me so well! I love that it’s healthy for you at the same time and you can feel the effects straight away - great for anyone! I genuinely recommend these personal diffusers, so effective.

Purchased in June 2019 for $50.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your kind words and for supporting a local brand Beccy :)

Ashcab44
Ashcab44Central West, NSW

Great new technology

Purchased in May 2019 for $30.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so so much for your kids words Ash :)
It warms our heart to hear that it helps your daughter sleep as well.

I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead and thanks again for supporting a local brand :)

Jenny
JennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing for autism!

I am an autistic adult who struggles to remain calm and relaxed. ‘Calm’ from the zense range is so beautiful smelling and Devine! It’s fun to use and actually works! Having an awesome calming effect. I’m in love with this product! I will be purchasing more!

Purchased in May 2019 at Zense.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your kind words Jenny.
I'm so happy it's helping you and thanks again for supporting local Aussie brand.

Teri_B
Teri_BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving Zense!

I ordered Calm, Zest, Joy and Fierce. My favourite as far as taste goes is Calm. The flavours of some will definitely be an acquired taste. You'll need to get used to them to enjoy. Fantastic deal I want to try the one that's out of stock next. I highly recommend Zense and being a user of oils for years I appreciate this method of use.

Purchased in April 2019 for $30.00.

I love them.

Streamline, easy, travel friendly. If you love essential oils you’ll love these! I didn’t even know this was a thing and now I hope I always have them when I’m travelling or out the house

Purchased in April 2019 for $99.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your kind words and support for an Aussie company Peach!
Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Katrina
KatrinaPerth, WA

SIMPLY LOVE IT!

I first discovered Zense after being approached by the company via social media. I received my Zense within a week and it reflected exactly what was promised. With its harmonic blend of Sweet Orange, Ylang-Ylang, and Frankincense, "Calm" has helped me to restore serenity and keep energies in balance despite my full on schedule. The delivery of aromatherapy has been made more convenient than ever, and I look forward to trying out other varieties!

Purchased in March 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your amazing words Katrina :)
Thanks for supporting an Aussie company!

JuanitaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unique product

Totally wrapped in this aromatherapy set, i can take anywhere and use anywhere. I am loving the Calm one the most. Such a new and unique way to diffuse your oils. love this

Purchased in February 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Juanita thank you so much for your kind words :)
We're glad you're enjoying your Zense! Thanks for supporting an Aussie company :)

Ashley M.
Ashley M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zense is your personal pocket aromatherapy stick!

I discovered Zense when I was trying to find an Australian alternative to Monq.
A pocket aromatherapy stick that's great for when you're feeling restless, quitting smoking (like me) and wanting a healthier alternative.
I love their healthy variety of flavours (as opposed to standard vaporisers that don't fulfil the health element) and am thoroughly looking forward to new options!

Purchased in May 2019.

Courtney
CourtneySouthwest, VIC

Fun Product

This is a fun little aromatherapy stick, it helps my partner and i sleep, its fun and smells amazing. If your really into aromatherapy i would recomend this product to you 100%

Purchased in April 2019 for $9.00.

Amazing aromatherapy!

I truly love these products. This isn’t a “I’m trying to get my free zense” post. But I genuinely love them. I’ve recommended them to my friends and they’ve tried them out and they’ve all ordered their own! 10/10 product.

Purchased in March 2019 for $15.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for the amazing comments Samantha :)
And thank you so much for getting the word out about our local brand!

Claire M.
Claire M.South East Queensland, QLD

Mellow helps me sleep

Absolutely loving my new Zense aromatherapy inhalers. I have trouble sleeping and so I purchased Mellow. Just a few breaths of this calming blend had me sleeping like a baby

Purchased in April 2019 for $15.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

That's awesome to hear Claire!
Calm does the trick for me personally :) It's great during the day at work.

Thank you for giving a local brand a shot :)

Exciting

I have love using this exciting new product. I can take my aromatherapy anywhere now. These portable diffusers are great and i love using them. Such a great range. Totally love it

Purchased in February 2019 for $49.00.

Anita Belle
Anita BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Next level aromatherapy that really works!

Purchased in April 2019.

Alyce W.
Alyce W.Peel, WA

Awesome Aromatherapy

Aromatherapy in the palm of hands, easy to use, great natural product, I believe it does works when used probably.. Try it, you won't regret. You'll just love it!... X

Purchased in March 2019 for $9.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Alyce, thank you so much for sharing your feedback and glad you are loving your Zense!

Anything you need please never hesitate to email me directly at mario.n@bezense.com and as the founder it would be my pleasure to personally assist :-)