4.5

John K.

John K.Illawarra, NSW

Do not buy this product!

This mask came with a silk-style bag in a nice cardboard box. The packaging is great. The mask however, not so much. The mask itself doesn’t cover my average sized face. Worse than this, the straps aren’t adjustable and they are too small, painfully pulling on my ears. I can’t keep it on for more than 20 seconds without it causing me discomfort. If that wasn’t bad enough, they don’t have a nose wire and it completely fogged up my glasses. The ‘scented’ filters give off no traceable odor. It took two months to arrive. Eventually, the company contacted me and were very pleasant and gave me a full refund. They took my feedback on board and went some way towards restoring my regard for the company.

Purchased in August 2020.

AlanaVictoria

Zense Botanical Face Mask

Purchased in August 2015 for A$130.00.

JulieSydney, NSW

Unsatisfied

I placed an order on July 23 and haven't received the products or heard back from company since. No replies to emails or msgs. Bought previously with no issue and really enjoyed the products, which i felt comfortable buying again. Very unhappy and dissatisfied.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$88.00.

Julie

Sent to your messenger acct, on which I haven't received any response there either.
Like I said, I bought from you before and had no problems. This time is very upsetting. I hope to actually hear back from you soon.

Products

Find out how Zense compares to other Products

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service/Havent received order

Customer service reps fail to respond with anything other than generic email templates, no actual solutions. Tracking number not provided because of "weight restrictions?" despite paying $9 just for shipping.

Still havent received the order, the representative has advised it was shipped from Melbourne on the 15th June. But there unable to tell me if the order has been delivered or not, ive just been advised to follow this up with Australia Post. Who have told me theres nothing they can do without a tracking number.

So who knows if ill even receive the products i ordered, super gutted that ive wasted my time and money with this company.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$48.00.

Simon E.

Simon E.asked

Why does the Zense site show pictures from the Ausair product which has not been produced and shipped yet? Is it a scam?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Hey Simon, we’ve been in Australia for over 8 years with over 100,000 customers and thousands of reviews (our parent company is Froothie). AusAir is a new start-up on kickstarter by 2 gentlemen, we know nothing about them beyond that.

Our Zense botanical mask is very different to AusAir in terms of technology. While AusAir seem to have scented their filters, we designed it differently as we believe our method is more effective and safer.

You’re welcome to visit us in Bayswater (once lockdown is over) as we have an office there, and you can meet our team :-)

Hope you’re well and take care! :-)

Get an answer from our members and Zense representatives