Listing monitored by Zense

4.5
Kayleigh
Kayleigh Perth, WA

Very Impressive Pens

I ordered these as a tool to help me stop smoking cigarettes, didn’t want a nicotine replacement, and they are very cute! My fave part is how they light up at the end and I really like the aromatherapy side of it as well. Even my children are fascinated and an added bonus is I don’t have to panic if they do pick one up (no nicotine)
Thanks Zense for welcoming me into the family xx

Purchased in June 2021 at Amazon for $54.99.

Auryn R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Masks are slick design but maybe not functional

I brought 2 x masks, filters and the UV box. I too had to wait nearly 2months for the product to arrive. I feel like they shouldn't of sold me something they didn't have in stock. Customer service was apologetic and attentive. Masks look beautiful and stylish, however, there are gaps between (inner and outer) filter and face. Shouldn't it be sealed? One size [does not] fit all. However, I still happily wear it daily.

Purchased in July 2020 for $190.00.

Bridget W.
Bridget W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

My Daughter has extreme anxiety, CALM really helps her deal with all those bad days and the ups and downs that also come with depression. Thank you, brilliant product, will definately re order.

Purchased for $48.00.

Products

Find out how Zense compares to other Products

This product is amazing! So relaxing!

This product just relaxes me so well! I love that it’s healthy for you at the same time and you can feel the effects straight away - great for anyone! I genuinely recommend these personal diffusers, so effective.

Purchased in June 2019 for $50.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your kind words and for supporting a local brand Beccy :)

Teri_B
Teri_BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving Zense!

I ordered Calm, Zest, Joy and Fierce. My favourite as far as taste goes is Calm. The flavours of some will definitely be an acquired taste. You'll need to get used to them to enjoy. Fantastic deal I want to try the one that's out of stock next. I highly recommend Zense and being a user of oils for years I appreciate this method of use.

Purchased in April 2019 for $30.00.

Simon E.
Simon E.asked

Why does the Zense site show pictures from the Ausair product which has not been produced and shipped yet? Is it a scam?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Hey Simon, we’ve been in Australia for over 8 years with over 100,000 customers and thousands of reviews (our parent company is Froothie). AusAir is a new start-up on kickstarter by 2 gentlemen, we know nothing about them beyond that.

Our Zense botanical mask is very different to AusAir in terms of technology. While AusAir seem to have scented their filters, we designed it differently as we believe our method is more effective and safer.

You’re welcome to visit us in Bayswater (once lockdown is over) as we have an office there, and you can meet our team :-)

Hope you’re well and take care! :-)

Get an answer from our members and Zense representatives