Listing monitored by Zense

4.5

Can't live with my Zense! My go to at any time of the day or night.

Wow! I am in love! Can't live without my Zense Calm & Mellow. Very impressed as I use essential oils for cleaning and personal use. I am happy to say I will never be without my Zense personal diffusers. I carry them with me at all times. Calm for when I need 5 minutes to breathe & Mellow to unwind before bed.

Purchased in April 2021.

Gay
GaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I love the yoga mat. It is a great product. Had problem with the bag but this was replaced. Thus, back up service, including communication, was very good which is important when buying on line. I would recommend this company.

chantel
chantelHunter Region, NSW

Zense Aromatherapy Robe

Absolutely LOVE this Robe!!
I have been wearing it every day since I received it. It is the highest quality, it is incredibly soft that feels so beautiful to wear. The Lavender and the Weighted wrap has really helped ease my anxiety and stress. Highly recommend this robe!

Purchased in April 2021.

Find out how Zense compares to other Products

I love all of these so much

I have always used essential oils for my everyday health, wellbeing and even cleaning...so when I saw these I thought ok let's give it a go...and they are absolutely amazing!!! Mellow is my fave by far, after a long day, with work and raising two teenage girls on my own its the perfect blend to just switch off and relax with..I usually use valerian and also vertiver in a roll on oil at night, but these zense diffusers top them..thank you for so much

Purchased in January 2020.

True Aromatherapy

I bought a zense diffuser thinking it was just going to be something that leaves a nice taste but doesn't actually do anything, but much to my surprise, zense actually had a a proper effect on me! I was surprised because this never really happens with any other devices intended for the same purpose. I tried it as soon as I recieved the package, and I pretty much instantly felt relieved of stress. It honestly worked wonders for me. Also, when the package didn't arrive, they sent me two more! The customer support team is bloody amazing and very helpful. Zense is a great company, and I'm definitely going to be buying more from them.

Lekky
LekkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!!

Love my aromatherapy Zense pens! Mellow is my favourite it helps ease any stress and also helps me get peaceful sleep. They work wonders! The Zense customer service is amazing, so quick to reply and they solved my issue by sending me a replacement. Love my pens, love Zense and will definitely be a returning customer. I have my eyes on the Lavender scented weight blanket.

PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found the Products Great

My husband and I both love using our individual masks with the filters every day and we put them in the Sterilizer every night so they are ready for our outings tomorrow.

Purchased in June 2020 for $190.00.

Pamela

Thankyou Katrine, I will check out the website and the products avaliable to help my family especially during this difficult time with COVID-19

Susan
Susan

Mask is so good!

To be honest, I was somewhat disappointed when I first opened my package: it didn't look much. However, customer service helped me out with further instructions on assembling the mask, even sending me a Vimeo link. Once I tried the mask I was completely won over. This mask is light, is comfortable, and easy to breath in. I was concerned the filters might be heavily scented as I am allergic to some perfumes but they are only lightly scented and it is very pleasant to breath through them. I wore mine into the City for the first use and was grateful to be protected not just from COVID but also from all the cigarette smoke and dust. So impressed!

Purchased in August 2020 for $58.00.

Great product

I was really impressed Really helped with my anxiety love it definitely buy more I felt more relaxed and. Calm while I was us ring this also tastes nice fantastic product

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

The Gethenator
The GethenatorIllawarra, NSW

Customer service

I have been very impressed with customer communication and attention to details. Thank you for making my shopping journey an enjoyable one. I look forward to receiving my botanical scents facial masks.

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for $290.00.

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super cute and handy!

Cute idea! Smells amazing! A great handy essential oil boost! Wasn’t sure about it initially but once it arrived I really enjoyed it! Lightweight too, and easy to carry around.

Awesome thanks!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Happy to have you in our Zense Tribe!
Have an amazing week!
Alina

Peggy W.
Peggy W.Great Southern, WA

Wow! Really works

I was skeptical but after using this for the first time all I can say is why weren’t you in my life before now! I am used to using valerian from time to time but after 2 goes I can say the mellow is more effective in a fraction of the time probably due to the unique delivery system. Can’t wait to try the rest. You will not be sorry if you try this product. (I don’t usually bother with reviews either)

Purchased in July 2020 for $9.00.

Siya
SiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love It!

I started using the Zense sticks for the first time, and I absolutely love it! My favourites are the Mellow and Fierce. Mellow helps me relax and unwind before bed. Incredibly thankful for this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for $58.00.

Trish Hinz
Trish HinzSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS , PERFECT

I have started using Zense for the first time this week, and I love it! My favourite is the calm, I tend to get anxious when out and about in a shopping centre, so I have this with me all the time and I find it is enough to just focus. So I am incredibly thankful for this product.

Purchased in June 2020.

Mandi B.
Mandi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product.

Excellent product, really helped with my anxiety attacks. Made me feel really relaxed. Very easy to use and compact to fit in your pocket or bag to bring with you everywhere.

Purchased in May 2020.