4.5

True Aromatherapy

I bought a zense diffuser thinking it was just going to be something that leaves a nice taste but doesn't actually do anything, but much to my surprise, zense actually had a a proper effect on me! I was surprised because this never really happens with any other devices intended for the same purpose. I tried it as soon as I recieved the package, and I pretty much instantly felt relieved of stress. It honestly worked wonders for me. Also, when the package didn't arrive, they sent me two more! The customer support team is bloody amazing and very helpful. Zense is a great company, and I'm definitely going to be buying more from them.

Lekky

LekkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!!

Love my aromatherapy Zense pens! Mellow is my favourite it helps ease any stress and also helps me get peaceful sleep. They work wonders! The Zense customer service is amazing, so quick to reply and they solved my issue by sending me a replacement. Love my pens, love Zense and will definitely be a returning customer. I have my eyes on the Lavender scented weight blanket.

PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found the Products Great

My husband and I both love using our individual masks with the filters every day and we put them in the Sterilizer every night so they are ready for our outings tomorrow.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$190.00.

Pamela

Thankyou Katrine, I will check out the website and the products avaliable to help my family especially during this difficult time with COVID-19

Susan

Susan

Mask is so good!

To be honest, I was somewhat disappointed when I first opened my package: it didn't look much. However, customer service helped me out with further instructions on assembling the mask, even sending me a Vimeo link. Once I tried the mask I was completely won over. This mask is light, is comfortable, and easy to breath in. I was concerned the filters might be heavily scented as I am allergic to some perfumes but they are only lightly scented and it is very pleasant to breath through them. I wore mine into the City for the first use and was grateful to be protected not just from COVID but also from all the cigarette smoke and dust. So impressed!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$58.00.

Great product

I was really impressed Really helped with my anxiety love it definitely buy more I felt more relaxed and. Calm while I was us ring this also tastes nice fantastic product

Purchased in April 2019 for A$25.00.

The Gethenator

The GethenatorIllawarra, NSW

Customer service

I have been very impressed with customer communication and attention to details. Thank you for making my shopping journey an enjoyable one. I look forward to receiving my botanical scents facial masks.

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for A$290.00.

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super cute and handy!

Cute idea! Smells amazing! A great handy essential oil boost! Wasn’t sure about it initially but once it arrived I really enjoyed it! Lightweight too, and easy to carry around.

Awesome thanks!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Happy to have you in our Zense Tribe!
Have an amazing week!
Alina

Peggy W.

Peggy W.Great Southern, WA

Wow! Really works

I was skeptical but after using this for the first time all I can say is why weren’t you in my life before now! I am used to using valerian from time to time but after 2 goes I can say the mellow is more effective in a fraction of the time probably due to the unique delivery system. Can’t wait to try the rest. You will not be sorry if you try this product. (I don’t usually bother with reviews either)

Purchased in July 2020 for A$9.00.

Siya

SiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love It!

I started using the Zense sticks for the first time, and I absolutely love it! My favourites are the Mellow and Fierce. Mellow helps me relax and unwind before bed. Incredibly thankful for this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$58.00.

Trish Hinz

Trish HinzSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS , PERFECT

I have started using Zense for the first time this week, and I love it! My favourite is the calm, I tend to get anxious when out and about in a shopping centre, so I have this with me all the time and I find it is enough to just focus. So I am incredibly thankful for this product.

Purchased in June 2020.

Mandi B.

Mandi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product.

Excellent product, really helped with my anxiety attacks. Made me feel really relaxed. Very easy to use and compact to fit in your pocket or bag to bring with you everywhere.

Purchased in May 2020.

patti

pattiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing

They have a really nice taste and so relaxing to inhale. The design is so pretty and light and easy to use. Really calms you down and I highly recommend

Purchased in April 2020 for A$50.00.

fantastic

I'm loving it. Initially I was a bit skeptical, but it was enough to try it once to fall in love with it ... relaxation guaranteed. The design is also excellent, beautiful, discreet and light. Easy to use and ready to use. I like the mix of ginger, black pepper and lemon. after inhaling I feel relaxed and with the airways open. it is excellent against sinusitis.

Purchased in September 2019 at ZENSE.

Elle

ElleSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's a godsend! Mellow works for my anxiety & depression!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$15.00.

Tia

TiaCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing

My husband and i both love the product! It has a nice relaxation feel to it without being overpowering. They are also good as i have a newborn and two other children and they do not bother the children with the smell as it disappears and they do not have to breathe it

Purchased in June 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for A$45.00.

Laura Nichols

Laura NicholsHobart, TAS

Incredible Product and Amazing Team

Purchased in June 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Oh my gosh thank you so much for the amazing words Laura!
It really brightens our day to hear you've enjoyed our Zense blends and that they've helped you out :)
Thanks again for supporting a local Aussie company!

Kiara

KiaraSydney, NSW

AN AMAZING PRODUCT

After seeing a friend of mine showing that she purchased a Zense I was quick to look into it. This product helps with my anxiety, to calm me down and sleeping and honestly I was shocked with the positive outcomes of this product, not only is it helping with sleep but helping with major panic attacks caused by anxiety. The Mellow blend has to be my absolute favourite blend having the hint of lavender which is proven to help with anxiety. This is the only product that I have purchased over the past two years that has had a positive effect on my anxiety and health. I strongly recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at https://bezense.com.au/ for A$30.00.

Amazing product

I was honestly quite sceptical about this product when I first ordered it, but I thought I’d give it a shot and order the mellow blend. And WOW I am blown away. Today I was in the midst of a multiple day panic attack when this arrived in the post, I tried it and my body felt relaxed so quickly after trying it. Every time the anxiety would build up again I’d breathe it in some more and the tension slipped away. I immediately went and ordered the bundle and can’t wait to try them all. This is my new lifesaver and obsession. Thankyou so much for improving my life.

Purchased in June 2019.

Mikayla D.

Mikayla D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't believe how well it works

Helps me to get to sleep and being an insomniac it's pretty hard to get to sleep, also dealing with major anxiety and depression at the moment but Zense has done way more than I could have expected it's amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for A$9.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and support for a local Aussie company Mikayla :)
We're so glad you're enjoying your Zense!

Shelby

ShelbyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very helpful!

As a person who struggles with stress and anxiety, I have tried all sorts of methods to relax my mind and body. I have ventured into aromatherapy quite deeply and have found it really works for me, but sometimes it just wasn't convenient. I was hesitant at first when a friend gifted me the mellow zense as I wasn't quite sure if it would work. But I was blown away by how easy and effective it is!! It is very convenient for me when I am working or out with friends and become anxious. Definitely a product I would recommend for those who are wanting to experiment with aromatherapy.

Purchased in March 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

I'm so glad it's helped you out so much Shelby :)
It really warms our heart to hear this.