Zero Co (page 2)

4.5

87 reviews · Statistics

86% · 758 · 9%

Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (70)
See the Best Home Care Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

clean queen
clean queen

Perfection in a bottle 1

Love zeror products , love that I’m helping the planet , they are great quality , cute labelling , great company with some great ideas . Keep going !! Show details
Irene
IreneTASHobart, TAS2 posts

Fantastic company with excellent customer service

From placing my order, receiving delivery and using the products, Zero Co are excellent. I have ordered their products three times and I have found all the cleaning products great. I was filling up my household cleaning products at a local bulk store, however Zero Co's products are better and cheaper. I love the quality of their products too. I already had my own bottles, so I have not used their fab looking product dispensers. Thanks Zero Co, love your work! Show details ·  1
maxine
maxineNSWIllawarra, NSW

Great for home and holiday rental

Easy to claim on tax for your business when you can order this way. A great way to spread the environmental message.
Kim
KimNSWHunter Region, NSW

Great products

So happy with Zero Co products. They are such a good company to deal with. I love being able to contribute to saving the environment from unnecessary one use plastics. Not only do they smell lovely, they are a fantastic product. Highly recommend. Show details
Josh100
Josh100VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!!!!!

I love this brand and their products! The subscription idea is a life changer - my products just arrive every 4 months without thinking. And the products themselves work so well and look awesome as well. Show details
Sarah
Sarah

Great products, quality, and ticks all boxes for sustainability

The liquids are quality and well priced. The company themselves are easy to deal with and respond quickly. Their bottles are thick and well made, and also recycled- 10/10 from me. Show details
Alli W
Alli W

Leisa
LeisaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my zeroco products

I have re-ordered 3 times now and I am blown away how quickly my products get to me, how effective they are and I absolutely love the companies ethos and purpose. I love that I get to show all my friends and family how I have implemented this system into my home and how much money I am actually saving , not to mention walking the planet a little more lightly!! Show details ·  1
JoR
JoRQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

ZeroCo Sailing

We are about to own a sailing catamaran, and these products will help us to keep the sea environment free from chemicals that don't belong in the waterways! Love using the products at home, too!
Trish
Trish3 posts

Excellent products, excellent customer service

I just love these products, I had an issue with a delivery and it was sorted straight away! My husband has sensitive skin and can’t tolerate most laundry detergents, no problems with ZeroCo!

I preordered the body pack, was constantly kept updated on the progress of its delivery, when it arrived the products were fabulous! I particularly love the shampoo and conditioner.

Will recommend this company AND their awesome products to anyone.

Customer service is second to none. You guys are just the best.

One very happy customer, Trish from WA. Show details ·  1

Casey B
Casey BNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Zero Co has changed my life!

I absolutely love cleaning with Zero Co. My house smells incredible after I use any of these products! Excessive scrubbing isn't even a thing anymore. Spray and wipe, it works better then any cleaning products I've ever used before. The laundry detergent is a favourite of mine! My clothes are left smelling devine and super clean! Especially those whites!! Postage is quick and easy, i will continue to use Zero Co from here on out. I cannot fault the products I have. Thank you Zero Co you've made my cleaning so much easier!! Show details ·  1
Hannah D.
Hannah D.NSWSydney, NSW

Ecokittens
Ecokittens

One month and still waiting

I asked for a refund because I hadn’t received items and they resent instead… I’m still waiting for items to arrive. It means I have to buy less sustainable options in the interim. Better off finding a product I can pick up myself without the posting hassle. Show details
Zero Co   DM
Tembles
TemblesVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS

Oh emm gee
I am so happy I have found zeroco
I am super super fussy hence my instagram page name @justalittlebitocd
I have tried other brands and products but they just dont cut it
But these guys - this is a game changer !!!
The whole concept is amazeballs - how they make their plastic, reducing future plastics, pet and fish friendly AND made in Australia. Ummmmm hello does it get any better than that !
Guess what, it does !!!!
IT WORKS
Do yourself and our world / animals / planet a favour and switch Show reply
Kate Ashton
Kate AshtonVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AMAZING!

I have been using zeroco for almost 2 years now and love it. Products and customer service are top quality. Show details ·  1
Jules
JulesVICThe Mallee, VIC8 posts

Sue
SueNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW4 posts

Love the company & their products

All the cleaning & body care products that I’ve tried have been effective & smell wonderful. I love the fact that I’m reducing the amount of single use plastic going to landfill. Any interactions I’ve had with Zero Co team have been positive & I find their customer service second to none. Show details ·  1
Jess
JessVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Love everything about it

I got the starter pack and the body pack and have had a wonderful time using both. The deodorant leaked initially but I contacted support and they advised me of steps on how to fix this (user error). Everything else has been a breeze. I particularly love the smell of the laundry detergent so I’m always smelling yummy. It would be nice to have more scent options to choose from as they’re not all for me but they’re pleasant enough. Show details ·  1
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.

Product delivery delays

Preordered the body box in February. I was advised in March that delivery would be delayed due to product issues with one of the products and they were to be shipped all together. As of the end of April my body box has still not been received. Only after contacting Zero Co myself, I was advised that the problem with delivery is now due to Australia Post loosing one thousand of the boxes! Mine unfortunately is one of them. I will now have to order replacement products from the supermarket as I have no idea when I will receive my box of body products. This defeats the reason I bought them in the first place. I am very disappointed. Show details
Zero Co   DM
Day S.
Day S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ryder M.
Ryder M.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Washing Liquid and the bottle it comes in needs major work

Ordered the Christmas starter pack (one for myself and one for a friend) at Christmas. So far I'm loving most of the products and the whole concept, but the clothes washing liquid is a disaster. It doesnt clean clothes at all (even just a basic wash) and the bottle is badly designed! It leaks liquid from the measuring cap, down the side of the bottle after each use.

I've had to got back to supermarket washing powder, which is disappointing. I would like to return the bottle (since it doesnt seem to be recyclable), but there doesn't appear to be an option to do that. Show details ·  1

rands
randsVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best thing since sliced bread!

I've been using ZeroCo for a year now. They were my first big step in actioning my environmental consciousness and now I'm hooked!

I love everything about their system and their products. They work, smell amazing and I find I go through a lot less product than if I was using store bought, making it very cost effective too!

Postage is usually a 2 day turn around despite Australia post delays. The team are wonderful in the case you need to contact them. The only contructive critism I have would be a new nozzle design for the toilet cleaner and introducing a floor cleaner.

Buy ZeroCo, you won't regret it! Show details ·  1

Nikole
NikoleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with products and service

I’m a dedicated customer. I love the range, affordability, service and most importantly the more gentle impact on the environment. Show details ·  1
anonymous
anonymousQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Genuinely great products in cute forever bottles

I was one of the first Zero Co customers and I won't be going back to store bought. Everything I have tried so far I have loved - the laundry liquid, dishwashing liquid, stain remover, multi-purpose spray, handwash - they are all really excellent products that smell really lovely. I just got my Zero Co Body box and the moisturiser smells amazing and goes a really long way! Can't wait to try the shampoo & conditioner. Show reply
Dot
Dot

Happy new customer

Loving my new cleaning products knowing I won’t need any more plastic. Lovely smells and easy to use and refill. Show details ·  1
Joanne H.
Joanne H.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Earth and husband friendly

I found Zero Co via social media and it was exactly what I was looking for. I was looking for ways to improve my families sustainability and this seemed the right place to start.
LOVE the products. Everything smells amazing and works really well too.
Hubby no longer complains of itchy feet due to his socks since I’ve moved over to Zero Co laundry liquid.
Can’t wait for the new top for the toilet cleaner, would love to see some floor clearer too!
Laundry liquid could be a little bit thicker, but not totally necessary. Show details ·  1

larosie
larosieNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

I really like using these products

My daughter in law had these products so I decided to use them as well. They are so good. They certainly have a lovely aroma and do the job well. They are not too harsh like other brands I have used. Especially the dishwasher tablets. It is really good to see people caring about our planet. Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendyNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Love the ethos of this company and their products

Zeroco packaging is not only earth-friendly and sustainably-oriented but also beautiful.
Fortunately, the cleaning products that they re-fill their bottles with are effective and smell great.
I love using these products and feel like I am doing just a little more to protect our planet every time I use them. Show details ·  1
Troy Dean
Troy DeanVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

No more single use plastic!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Outstanding customer experience and an innovative product range from an Australian company helping us eliminate single use plastic from our lives. Products smell great and work like a charm. Show details ·  1
Marie W.
Marie W.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

It's a miracle!

I have searched so long and hard to find someone who would help us to be less wasteful in every day life. Great products and fantastically working for all of us to reduce waste. Show details ·  1
Margi B
Margi B2 posts

Perfect ! I can’t live without it !!!

Brilliant love all things ZERO - love the development of the brand and products. Super excited to see where and what next. Hope more people get involved. Why why whyyyyyy would you want more plastic bottles and a huge number of different bottles round your hide or workplace ??!!
It’s super easy.

Zero … could partner with cleaning companies so as their staff all use zero products - whether domestic cleaners or office.

Thank you for doing all you do ZERO CREW ! Show details ·  1

Jok
JokNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic products and great service, 100% recommend!

I’ve been using Zero Co for nearly a year now and hope to never change. The products are great, the bottles are still in perfect condition, and the packaging returns system is so easy.
Also, on the rare occasion I need customer service, it’s fast, effective and super friendly. Show details ·  1
Sarah R.
Sarah R.NSWSydney, NSW

Brilliant, beautiful products

I cannot say enough positive things here. Saw company advertised on social media and tried it because I loved the idea of single use bottles, biodegradable products, recycling ocean waste. Ticks all the boxes so I ordered starter pack. The thing that truly surprised me was how beautiful the products are. Everything is fantastic quality. I absolutely love how they smell and feel on my skin and my family has skin sensitivities. I’ve never written a product review before, but I just want everyone to invest in this company. Forgot to add that a little goes a long way so products are excellent value for money and not having to go to a supermarket is THE BEST! Hope they keep extending their range, luuuuuuuvvvv !! Show details ·  1
Skana
Skana

Outstanding customer service

I received speedy responses to my customer inquiry which were also fun and full of more information than I knew I needed, but did need! The tone was absolutely reflective of the company's brand. The best customer service experience I've ever had. Show reply
Jude Edwards
Jude EdwardsQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Products, Love them

Loving my new Zero Co products, I have found that I don't need to use as much as I would normally use, not only does it do the job, it smells fresh, also the stain remover is a winner (has worked on every stain so far) I highly recommend these to my friends, Thankyou Zero Co Show details ·  1
Matthew P.
Matthew P.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Smells like heaven

I have all the Zeroco products. All of them are amazing. Especially the air freshener. Can't get enough of it.

Super easy to refil the bottles.

Probably the best customer service I've ever experienced. They love a good pun! Makes my day talking to the staff.

Thanks guys and gal's for helping the planet. Show details ·  1

Sam
Sam

Brilliant idea and even better product!

My partner and I have been using Zero Co for many months now and we absolutely love it. We are living on the road and so it was important for us to get a product that was environmentally friendly and also a great cleaning product. We not only loved that Zero Co had no single use plastics, but it is also fully biodegradable which meant that we can use it in any National Park or place that we go to without worrying about our impacts on the environment (or any regulation). The product itself has been invaluable and we love the natural scents, and how effective it is for cleaning. The air freshener is a godsend too! Would highly recommend this for anyone to use and we will definitely be using it well into the future! Show details ·  1
Zach
Zach2 posts

Can cleaning really be fun? Almost

I originally looked at these guys because they make it easy to ditch single use plastic. I'm an avid customer now because the products are high quality and I like the reordering system. Show details ·  1
Mae
MaeNSWSydney, NSW

Kate
KateVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic zero waste products

I love the re-use model for their packaging so I ordered the starter box last year. Since then I have ordered a few more boxes of refills. Products are effective and smell great and customer service has always been responsive. Shipping quick and well packed. Recommend. Show details ·  1

Extra Information