1.2 from 228 reviews · View Details

1.2

OrianaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Extremely disappointed

I paid $82.14 for a bunch of flowers that looked as if I they were purchased from a supermarket (pic 2). This is FALSE adverstising. I understand that there may be variations in the flowers supplied, BUT they are not even wrapped as advertised. I rang the company up and they couldn't care less. I want this to be rectified. Either a full refund or provide the flowers as advertised. Pic 1 is actually what I paid for but never received. False advertising and horrible customer service. When I called them up they hung up on me 3 times. Absolutely terrible. These were for my Nieces 14th birthday. I was humiliated when she received it.

Invoice ID: 6746-154279

Jojo

JojoSouthwest, VIC

Shocked and disappointed

All I wanted was some flowers for my best friend on her birthday...
They didn’t turn up, no call.
Apparently I ordered the flowers to go to NSW, instead of VIC.
Who’d have thought there’d be exactly the same address in NSW???
Even thought I put VIC!!!
So I called and called, no answer!!! So I typed them.
That’s when they told me it was all my fault..
So I asked for a refund, I’m happy for them to take the delivery money out.
Still no refund. Go figure!!!
To tell you the truth, they can stick their money where the sun don’t shine... terrible service, I actually didn’t think they give a damn. Take their money and run. Shocking!!!

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointing.... never again!

What i ordered, what my Mum received.
Difficult to deal and contact support staff, no answers as to why, apart from 'not sure how this happened '??
Requested refund, still waiting for confirmation of this occurring, was supposed to receive email... still waiting.
Not such a Happy 77th Birthday for my Beautiful Mum...

Peter H.zFlowers

Could you please share with me you order number?
This looks like a substitution that you should have been made aware of. I would like to gather the facts so I can respond appropriately.

Brie

BrieTasmania

They Will Scam You

They scam you. You pay for the flowers you see on their website, but they don’t make the flowers hence why they never look like the picture. They contact another florist and get them to make the flowers pretending to be the customer and make a profit for getting it cheaper made somewhere else. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good value for money

I ordered the large upsize bouquet of flowers paid an extra $31.27 on top of the $92.00 for the bouquet of flowers and I was very disappointed that what arrived was smaller than what you would expect for a small bouquet for approximately $50.00 - $60.00. Beware when ordering

Tamara J.zFlowers

Hi Chris. May I grab your order ID please so I can look into the details of your order?

Karen W.

Karen W.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Flowers And Customer Service Ever

Spent $70 on this pathetic bunch of flowers. Have contacted them 5 times since beginning of September with no result. Phone is never answered and neither are messages. Terrible company.

Peter H.zFlowers

Karen, could you give me your order number so I can find out what the issue of service has been.
Thank you.

Unhappy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

UNSATISFIED & FRUSTRATED

Same day delivery advertised before 12.00pm - ordered at 10.21 for a funeral - no flowers, no delivery, no followup, many emails still chasing refund 3 days later. Apparently heading to my account at COB today and the saga may continue. Here's hoping they keep their word. Never will I be using this type of service again. Once bitten as they say.

By Unhappy Customer

By Unhappy Customer

VERY Disappointed

Wish I had read the reviews before ordering! Very disappointed with the size of the arrangement I ordered. I even paid extra to up-size to large. The bunch that arrived was small. They were not even delivered in the wrapping shown in the picture I ordered from. I will never order from this company again.

Tamara J.zFlowers

I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment. May I please have your order ID so I can look into the details of your order?

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Birthday Delivery

Their "zFlower" on-line advert clearly states "same-day delivery" if ordered before their advertised time, well I ordered Flowers a WHOLE DAY (24 hours) earlier for a Birthday, the BIRTHDAY came and almost went, the flowers EVENTUALLY arrived at 7pm???
Please don't waste your money and or your time with this business, I am so very very disappointed

JenD

JenDPerth, WA

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

Save your money and the stress of sending terrible over priced flowers through these fools (that’s if they ever arrive anyway).

Worse than supermarket flowers in tacky plastic wrap. Awful customer service and they couldn’t care less.

Fun fact: zflowers are a rebrand of Ready Flowers with a long history of ACCC reports against them.

Peter H.zFlowers

JenD, could I have your order Number please?
I do care and zFlowers has never been questioned by ACCC.

Never use this company

Orders a large bouquet of flowers from this company, they couldn’t supply what was ordered so replaced them with a cheap mixed bouquet. After contacting them they showed no interest in resolving the issue zero Customer service plus delivery was late! Worst company I’ve ever felt with!

Tony
Tony
Peter H.zFlowers

Terrible customer service - do not consider using this company

I wish I had read this before ordering through zFlowers. I ordered wine and flowers for my daughter who is in lockdown in Melbourne. The flowers were delivered without the wine and I had to chase this up. The first response implied that the wine had been delivered, but when I again said it had not they admitted that there had been a mix-up. I wanted the wine delivered but they refunded instead, so I asked for refund of the delivery fee as I now have to pay someone else to deliver wine due to their mistake. They completely refused and were very rude in their responses. I have rarely encountered such terrible customer service.

Peter H.zFlowers

Yes the wine was missed. Mistakes are made. A refund of the wine was processed. If you have a receipt for the delivery of a bottle of wine on the same day, zFlowers will be happy to reimburse you.

Chelsea WAPerth, WA

DONT USE THIS COMPANY!

Ordered flowers for a special birthday 6 days earlier.
Flowers not delivered by close of business, emailed and was told flowers were delivered. Discovered the flowers the next morning, after horrendous stormy night, left out the front blown to bits. Special instructions were to phone or return to shop! No phone call just left out the front. Asked for refund but told no refunds given as flowers were delivered!

Peter H.zFlowers

Chelesa, can I have your order number so I can understand the issue and give feedback? Thanks.

Chelsea WA

Refer to my four emails sent to your company over the last couple of days
Re: Invoice ID: 6746-142719 Delivery Date : 08 Aug 202O
under the name Fay French

Last I heard from them!

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid avoid avoid - this business is disgusting

I placed an EXPENSIVE order yesterday and I called ZFlowers to chase up the status of delivery. Well no body seemed to know ANYTHING and the 10yr old sounding girls answering the phone were CLUELESS!!!! After not helping me in ANY WAY [name removed] (the apparent manager) said "Is that all I can help you with" I wish I saw these reviews before I ordered through this company. I'd NEVER have placed an order.

Peter H.zFlowers

Sue, I am sorry you feel this way and want to assist.
Could you please give me the order number so I can follow up and help resolve the issue?

Ian C.

Ian C.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT SHOP HERE. You will be disappointed

Ordered a dozen roses. Was called to say roses weren't available so agreed to take alternate flowers. Delivery turned up very late and when it did, there were 6 roses.
But I paid for 12 ?
Calls to customer service go unanswered. The email address comes back but never gives a resolution despite the requests for photos or the like.
Overall a disaster. Went to an alternate florist, got an amazing bouquet the next day for similar money, delivered that day. Wish I didn't waste my time or money.
Just awful

Peter H.zFlowers

Ian, a 100% refund has been processed today.

mickeydownunderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable...Would NOT recommend ordering based on facts!

- ordered flowers
- not delivered for 2 days
- monies taken from account
- not delivered, customer service = appalling!
- 8+ phone calls, multiple hang ups, chat box
- worst experience; Advice? Do NOT order

Peter H.zFlowers

Mickeydownunder, can you PLEASE give me your order number so I can get the facts?

USELESS, STAY AWAY

Peter H.zFlowers

Ann could you please give me the order number so I can investigate the issue.

Ann

Also I have emailed you several times in relation to a partial refund. Here's a crazy thought, respond to my emails instead of my negative review.

Disgraceful don't waste your money

Photos speak more than words
1st two photos are what I thought I paid for I paid nearly 120 dollars

3rd photo is what arrived

Do not waste your money, you could go to Coles or Woolworths and buy 4 sets of flowers

I had to give it a rating but it should of been a -1 star not a srtar

Peter H.zFlowers

I am sorry your delivery was not as expected. Please supply the order number and I will talk to the florist about the specification supplied by zFlowers.

$150 for deluxe DEAD roses

After purchasing last minute flowers to my wife and have it delivered to her workplace the following day, she ended up with roses that were dead and ugly appearance. I wrote a special quote in her card aswell, but whoever hand wrote my quote inside the card ruined it, such terrible handwriting (don't know why they didn't just print it like other florists do) terrible grammar, we couldn't read the card at all. Never again I will use zFlowers ever, waste if $150 for dead, messy written card.

Peter H.zFlowers

Deniz, can I please have your order number so I can find out what happened here and help the local florist understand this is not up to zFlowers standard.

Invoice ID: 6746-141518
Delivery Date : 24 Jul 2020

Peter H.zFlowers

thank you .. i am asking questions of the delivery .... please be patient VIC is a bit difficult at the moment.

Angry

AngryHobart, TAS

Not even worth 1 star !

Ordered Sympathy Flowers online to be delivered, same day. Received email to confirm order couple of hours later. 2 days goes by & still no flowers ! Tried ringing the 1300 number, no luck. Emailed, then received a phone call plus 2 follow up emails, saying they would confirm when delivery status is known. Flowers finally turned up, the evening on the 3rd day. 3 days to get same day service ! Avoid this "company" or you wil be throwing your money away !

Sharon P.

Sharon P.asked

6746-147312 I am waiting for proof of delivery how long does the courier have to produce this? It has been 6 days and no flowers.

Hi Sharon
I am not sure. Go on their website with your tracking number you will find tracking on the top Right hand side of the page. It is not actual tracking but there are links there clink on the link to send an email they will respond but this can also take 24 hours. If I were you I would ring the number on the website with your order number tracking number flower arrangement etc. This is far far to long to wait. If the flowers have not been received after 6 days I think something has gone wrong. Follow this up over the phone. You must be disappointed. Good luck

Peter M

Hi did you hear back fro the florist or courier

Hi Sharon,

Haven't had confirmation of re delivery as yet.. but it has been re-sent today. Will contact you directly as soon as we've received the confirmation. I extend my apologies for both your order being mixed up with another customer's... and the time it took to get the POD from our supplier.

Alana C.

Alana C.asked

Hello I have asked for flowers to be delivered today & now they are not getting delivered I want my money back this company is ridiculous & now they are not answering me

Peter H.zFlowers

Hi Alana, I believe your issues has been resolved and a refund has been processed. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Darren B.

Darren B.asked

Finding it very difficult to get a simple status update on an order placed some time ago. A reply of any kind would be nice. Order # 6746 137487.

Peter H.zFlowers

Darren, the florist has been paid and I believe this has been delivered. Let me know if you think otherwise.

Get an answer from our members and zFlowers representatives