zFlowers

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by zFlowers

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Morons

Promised same day delivery. Did not happen. Product STILL not received. They took my money and gave me nothing. Morons. Still fighting. Don't fall for it!!

Bad for Business

Ordered and paid for a $155.00 bouquet and chocolates to be delivered next day - got an email next morning to say cant be delivered till day after-no answer to calls, left message to ask for bouquet to be delivered or a refund have not heard back. I was under the impression that I was ordering locally - not from Perth. Would give a zero star if I could.

Luke M.
Luke M.Central Queensland, QLD

Should have read the reviews

Item was not delivered on Mother's Day. Follow up to complaint was quick, but instead of a full refund which I requested I was offered refund for the delivery fee and a complimentary box of chocolates with item when it was going to be delivered. Chocolates were not delivered with the flowers.
I wish I had checked the reviews for Zflowers before I used your company, and needles to say I will never use you again after this.

Tashun
TashunPerth, WA

Paid $110 for a $25 arrangement

Absolute rip off and delivery was nothing like the picture on the website! I’m furious about the arrangement my mother in law received for Mothers Day! Never again. Attached a photo of what $110 gets you with this company. Disgusted!

Wary Consumer
Wary Consumer

Would give zero stars if possible

Ordered floral arrangement from zflowers for Mothers day. What arrived was a sparse arrangement (about half of the stems on the web page). Customer support did not read my email by addressing the buds, which I was fine with, however the quantity was lacking for the price. They offered a delivery refund only about 13% of total amount. Discussion with customer service continues with further proof they are not reading feedback emails by calling me by different names. Despite signing emails with my name..... They are not even trying...

Danielle Gagliardi
Danielle GagliardiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely ridiculous do not use !!!! Flowers delivered to my work place were laughable

Absolutely appalled that this company continue to operate, imagine thinking you were sending gorgeous arrangements to a wedding, funeral ect and no one knew that the actual arrangement was nothing more than a woolworths or Coles bunch of buds total waste of money.

Dean G.
Dean G.

RIP OFF

How does this company continue to operatre with the prices that they charge, I ordered some flowers which were $100 and what was delivered were 5 flowers which I could have bought from Safeway for $20.

Absolutely disgusting. I am going to go further with this as this is not the right way to operate. Then when I contacted them to be told tHats what you ordered. Yes I did but wasnt told it was only 5 flowers and would be worth $20 from local Safeway.

Edward
EdwardSydney, NSW

This is a scam

You will get supermarket flowers that can be bought down the road for $15 priced at $100. Not only that they won't come on time. Instead of getting convenience you will get angry, stressed, let down and left with a bad taste in your mouth.

Sandra D.
Sandra D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Flowers were a no show. Money gone

Ordered flowers for someone on hospital to be delivered the next day. Have rung the number - no answer and sent an email requesting when the would be delivered as it was 2.30 pm. It is now 7.30 pm and still no flowers. Now off to Dept of Fair Trading. Disgusted.

Carla G.
Carla G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrid flowers and a total RIP OFF

Complete and utter rubbish

A set of iris flowers in a yellow vase was order and a cost of over $100 dollars and a specified delivery date.
What was delivered: a tired looking smaller set of iris flowers in plastic wrapper dumped on the doorstep in the sun and delivered late. Later zFlowers contacts us and states they apologise but the local agent forgot the vase. Then they need conformation to deliver the vase (that was part of the order) and when we say yes deliver the vase, they deliver clear glass vase, rather than the yellow one in the order image.
If I could give negative stars I would. They have your money and simply do not careless.

Robyn Wilson
Robyn WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a rip off!

Dawn
DawnGippsland, VIC

Stay clear of this mob. If I could give less than one star I would

My husband ordered flowers off the website and paid $100. When I sent photos he was incensed. 5 gerberas (one of which was tatty and an even tastier small piece of greenery. A complete ripoff. When he contacted them they said it was the same as the website photo ( it was not) and basically too bad. Don’t use them

Very disappointing

I ordered flowers from Ireland, trusting that my daughter would receive what I paid for! Well, she didn’t and this company did not want to engage and resolve the problem. Scammed and feeling like I will never trust an Australian site again! Some advertisement for your country zFlowers

Unprofessional company

I am extremely disappointed with you, because I haven't t received what I paid for. The picture of what I ordered looks nothing like what was delivered. I won't be ordering anything from you ever again.