Listing monitored by zFlowers

IT'S A CON!!

I ordered & paid for flowers to be delivered to an address in Hong Kong for a bereavement. They were never delivered. It is disgusting that they take people's money & don't deliver. Nobody has refunded my money. I am going to make sure this company is made accountable. It has cost me HK$1000. And I want my money back. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

Wrong Flowers, NO COMMUNICATION

Ordered "The Ruby" bunch of flowers for my Mother's Birthday. This bunch of flowers were supposed to be red. My Mother received a bunch of yellow flowers. I sent the email proof of receipt with photo of The Ruby and photos of the flowers my Mother received. They asked me to supply this information. zflowers have never got back to me about this situation. I will never use this unprofessional business again. Extremely disappointed!!!!

Terrible Dont Waste Your Money

I ordered online on Thursday for Friday morning delivery. No delivery in the morning. In fact no contact with a local florist until I chased the time. Then I ordered multi-coloured tulips. Recipient got some bush greenery and about 5 overblown (ie dying) flowers - none of them tulips. I ordered premium chocolates. The recipient got two slices of stale fruit loaf.
Absolutely the worst experience of ordering flowers ever. Beware. Can't believe the testimonials on their site ... when I tried to do one they kept routing me to "feedback".

THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM DO NOT USE THEM

Do not order flowers

We ordered flowers for Mothers Day to Mildura, they didn't arrive and stated it will be there the following Tuesday, never arrived. We requested our money back, nothing. I have reported a complaint to AFCA who will be contacting them and investigating this scam of a business....AVOID at all cost. a business like this should be ashamed of themselves.

Worst customer service ever experienced! Stay away!

Buyer Beware!!!

I ordered flowers for my fiance in Philippines for Mother's Day. I requested delivery on Saturday May 8th to insure they wouldn't be late for Mother's Day. The flowers were never delivered. I tried to contact them via phone but was left on hold for more than 5 minutes (calls from USA to Australia are expensive so I didn't want to to continue to hold) so I emailed them. I received an automated response but still have not received any more follow up email or a refund. Their customer service department is the most worthless, good-for-nothing, ineffective, unproductive, deficient, pathetic, useless, lazy, un-caring and incompetent group of persons I have ever dealt with in my entire life.

Avoid this company

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day and paid quite a premium to have it delivered to Naga City. The flowers that arrived looked cheap, were wilted and looked nothing like the photo. On top of that, they tried to charge my mother for the flowers, saying it hasn’t been paid for. You can’t post bad reviews so that’s why you will only see good reviews on their website. Sadly, I found the company reviews too late. Don’t waste your time and money on this company.

Not what’s advertised charged premium and supplied nothing great at all

The product you advertise isn’t what gets sent out advertise to have roses and other flowers in the bouquet they arrive with not even one rose nor look anything like what the advertised photo is would never order with them again would give 0/5 stars

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust this company

I ordered $130 flowers to be delivered to my niece in New Zealand but they were not delivered. The man I spoke to told me he would look into it and I have had no reply. I think this is a scam, and I will report it to police as such.
I asked for a refund but have not had any further communication.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgruntled Customer

Leesa
LeesaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst ever flowers and service

I paid $127 for flowers that had supposedly been discounted from $150. They were sent to my grieving aunty who had just lost her son. My cousin provided a photo of the delivered flowers which looked nothing like the image depicted and looked more like a $30 supermarket bunch. I called and wrote to customer service who like the lady reported below asked for a clearer photo. The photo I provided was very clear. It appears that this company has taken the same approach with other customers during times of grief. I have since made a formal complaint to the Department of Fair Trading. I believe this business is a scam and will be telling everyone I know not to purchase flowers from them.

Didnt deliver

They did not deliver the flowers i ordered for my wife on mothers day, and yet insisted that they did. They say they contacted their "delivery partner" and that the delivery partner left them at the door between 2-3pm on Mothers day because "no-one was home".. even though we were in fact home. Do not trust this company. They will fobb you off, take your money and leave you to try to chase them.

Gabriele
GabrieleSydney, NSW

Do not order from this supplier

Worst floral bouquet I've ever seen! Roses had petals falling off, droopy buds, packaging was cheap & nasty. Didn't look anything like the image on their website. Worse still, was they didn't care a bit. Go anywhere but here, there are many florists that actually value their craft.

Awful customer service, poor quality and expensive

Peter H.zFlowers

Hi Gayle, We do apologize for how your order has been handled. May I have your order ID so I can have a look into your order, please?

Gayle C.
Gayle C.

Thank you for your apology Peter. Order ID 6746-183712

Read more reviews - page 2

Sharon P.
Sharon P.asked

6746-147312 I am waiting for proof of delivery how long does the courier have to produce this? It has been 6 days and no flowers.

Hi Sharon
I am not sure. Go on their website with your tracking number you will find tracking on the top Right hand side of the page. It is not actual tracking but there are links there clink on the link to send an email they will respond but this can also take 24 hours. If I were you I would ring the number on the website with your order number tracking number flower arrangement etc. This is far far to long to wait. If the flowers have not been received after 6 days I think something has gone wrong. Follow this up over the phone. You must be disappointed. Good luck

Peter M

Hi did you hear back fro the florist or courier

Tamara J.zFlowers

Hi Sharon,

Haven't had confirmation of re delivery as yet.. but it has been re-sent today. Will contact you directly as soon as we've received the confirmation. I extend my apologies for both your order being mixed up with another customer's... and the time it took to get the POD from our supplier.

Alana C.
Alana C.asked

Hello I have asked for flowers to be delivered today & now they are not getting delivered I want my money back this company is ridiculous & now they are not answering me

Peter H.zFlowers

Hi Alana, I believe your issues has been resolved and a refund has been processed. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Darren B.
Darren B.asked

Finding it very difficult to get a simple status update on an order placed some time ago. A reply of any kind would be nice. Order # 6746 137487.

Peter H.zFlowers

Darren, the florist has been paid and I believe this has been delivered. Let me know if you think otherwise.

Get an answer from our members and zFlowers representatives