Ziera

Ziera

Rachael P.

Rachael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Gutted. Hardly worn and soles have crumbled.

Gutted. Just got my gorgeous suede shoes out that I have only worn a couple of times and the soles have totally crumbled. They were very expensive and recommended to me so certainly wasn’t expecting this. :(

Store LocationGarden City.
Laraines1

Laraines1South East Queensland, QLD

Ziera shoe inserts

I have bought Ziera shoes for years but not any more.
They now put a 3/4 insole in their shoes which cut into the ball of my foot.
I want the full insole please.
regards Laraine Sheers

Store LocationCustom shoes Gold cost

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Shoes and Great Customer service

These great shoes can only be bought online but they are fantastic. Delivered to my door in two days. Return policy is extremely easy and no cost to you. Everyone's feet are different so sometimes you get them and they are not right. Great quality. I wear my ziera shoes daily and they last and last. Great for people who has orthotics or issues with their arches.

Store LocationOnline
SizingSlightly small

June Casey

June CaseySydney, NSW

Inconsistency of these shoes

There are now no store’s available to me. You have closed the Miranda store. I can’t buy these shoes online because these shoes are not consistent. Some are just far too heavy, others fall apart and yet others I would love to buy again. I am trying again to buy a pair of very light ladies joggers in Navy. They even beat Rollie for light, comfort and back strain. Mission impossible

Store LocationMiranda,Woolongong
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Very expensive - falling apart.

Well! There goes the old adage you get what you pay for. These are some of the most expensive footwear I've purchased (and I SPEND on sports shoes) but in less than nine months the seams have failed and there is apparently no way to return/refund as the company is gone. Classic modern business. No love, no pride just take the money and run. If you find a pair somewhere, DON'T BOTHER.

Don’t trust them

I was told this shoe could travel, be comfy, lies. I have blisters after months of trying trying to wear them in. Lies. I was told these shoes could be worn without socks. I can show you the blood. Months after!

Store LocationHawthorn
Jinie Theodorou

Jinie TheodorouCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great shoes, terrible customer service

I have worn these shoes for many years, they are great for taking my orthotics. However this week I contacted them 3 times regarding an exchange ( within the guidelines of the company's policy) and was not contacted back. 2x the phone went straight through to message bank,- no return phone call. Likewise, no response to the email I sent through to customer support. I ended up complaining on their FB page, where someone did contact me. I don't know whether it will eventuate in the exchange I have requested. Disappointed.

Store Locationonline
Estrisha

EstrishaAU

Poor customer service, poor quality shoes and over priced.

I bought ankle boots that have frayed in the elastic after very little use.
I foolishly bought sandals online from Ziera after that and realised I was sent an email that day stating I was eligible for 20% off. They refused to cancel my order or refund the difference because an invoice had been generated already... and I had placed the order just 4 hours earlier, outside business hours. They then advised me they are in administration, which is bound to happen with poor quality footwear and poor customer service.
The sandals have arrived and I have multiple blisters after wearing them for a day... so far no good there either.

cheryl lynn

cheryl lynnAU

Kumps to Ziera

I have a wide foot, need flatties due to ankle surgery, these have been the only shoes I can put on and suffer no rubbing or blisters, also can have half inner sole for extra width. Don't like there high heel strappy shoes, need flatties and comfy ,go back to cumps styling as the name suggests.

Jean

JeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cracked soles

Much like previous posts, the soles of my ankle boots have cracked across from side to side and front to back. Admittedly they are 3 years old but still, I didn’t expect them to suddenly fall apart in such a big way. I only wear them in winter. Not an easy fix according to the cobbler who initially said that they were not reparable or in other words, not worth the expense. With a bit of encouragement from me though, he can replace the soles for $140. Very expensive outcome but they were a very comfortable boot and the leather uppers still appear as new so in the end it’s probably cheaper to pay the extra money to wear them for another 3 years or hopefully more.

Store LocationCamberwell Melbourne
Rholliday

RhollidayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Website always down why?

Website down in Australia most nights why is this? Trying to buy sale items and website is down - not good business Ziera
How are you to sell shoes if your website cannot support the traffic?

L Simpson

L Simpson

Poor quality materials, worse customer service

The soles of the shoes I purchased wore away within four months of wear, they are now slippery, have large holes, and are unwearable. Very poor quality for $260 shoes that are marketed as 'stable, supportive, orthotic friendly, highest quality materials, for your busy lives' to paraphrase. Online and in store customer support offered no assistance, I won't shop there again and will trash talk them to every one I know.

gwater

gwater

Soo comfortable

I have purchased a pair of flat shoes , which I normally dont wear as they hurt my back. However , these are wonderful and soft and I can walk without heels and they feel like walking on soft ground.

Poor quality soles

My favourite shoes are irreparable. I was advised that the perishing soles can't be fixed. Why manufacture fabulous shoes with this problem. I have 2 other pairs plus 2 pairs of boots and wonder if they will suffer the same fate. I'm retired so seldom have the occasion to wear these expensive shoes these days, but don't expect this outcome.

DRose

DRoseAdelaide, South Australia

Fabric uppers scuff badly

I bought a pair of Ziera lace up shoes two months ago and they are very comfortable but the fabric mesh uppers snare easily. The very thin shell under the mesh is not strong enough to withstand knocks and within a week dents appeared on the toe caps and could not be pushed out. These shoes look shabby after ordinary wear and tear. Years ago when Ziera was known as Kumpfs, the shoes were a far higher quality but sadly corners have been cut in the manufacturing process and in the materials used and the end result is poor.

Store LocationSunshine Coast Qld

Donna

DonnaWoodbine

Extremely Poor Instore and afer sales Service

Diesel

DieselPimpama

Comfortable but not lasting

After having my zieras for less then 4 months the soles began to bubble and come away from the shoe, after getting a replacement pair 5 months down the track the glue on the leather has come apart ... for the price and paid for them I’d expect better quality.. would not recommend them for someone looking for a long lasting shoe. Comfort wise they are excellent.

Chris

ChrisSydney

Chemical smell

I have been buying Ziera (& previous Kumfs) for many years. My wardrobe is full of these shoes. Yesterday I bought a new pair of flat, took them out of the box and put them in my shoe shelf. This morning I took them out to wear for the first time, and the SMELL hit me. Totally chemical smell. Typical of China. I have never had this smell before. It's actually not good for you. I'm very disappointed. I am returning them this morning, and if this continues will not be buying again. My previous shoes have not smelt like this. I see production was moved to China in 2009. Either I have been lucky enough to not purchase a pair that have been infused with heaven knows what, or China is now sneakily changing things.

Rosalie

RosalieEsk Qld

Ziera boots

Purchased boots Online. Very efficient in purchasing and having boots delivered. Another pair added to my collection. They are so comfortable.

Disintegrating soles

I have hardly worn my Kumfs and have had them for a few years. I have just had a hip replacement and they were the perfect shoe I could put on without bending down. After a couple of steps both soles totally disintegrated. Very lucky I didn’t trip. Surprised and disappointed.
Liz Ellis