Ziera

Ziera

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

cheryl lynn

cheryl lynnAU

Kumps to Ziera

I have a wide foot, need flatties due to ankle surgery, these have been the only shoes I can put on and suffer no rubbing or blisters, also can have half inner sole for extra width. Don't like there high heel strappy shoes, need flatties and comfy ,go back to cumps styling as the name suggests.

Sizing True to size

Jean

JeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cracked soles

Much like previous posts, the soles of my ankle boots have cracked across from side to side and front to back. Admittedly they are 3 years old but still, I didn’t expect them to suddenly fall apart in such a big way. I only wear them in winter. Not an easy fix according to the cobbler who initially said that they were not reparable or in other words, not worth the expense. With a bit of encouragement from me though, he can replace the soles for $140. Very expensive outcome but they were a very comfortable boot and the leather uppers still appear as new so in the end it’s probably cheaper to pay the extra money to wear them for another 3 years or hopefully more.

Store LocationCamberwell Melbourne
Rholliday

RhollidayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Website always down why?

Website down in Australia most nights why is this? Trying to buy sale items and website is down - not good business Ziera
How are you to sell shoes if your website cannot support the traffic?

L Simpson

L Simpson

Poor quality materials, worse customer service

The soles of the shoes I purchased wore away within four months of wear, they are now slippery, have large holes, and are unwearable. Very poor quality for $260 shoes that are marketed as 'stable, supportive, orthotic friendly, highest quality materials, for your busy lives' to paraphrase. Online and in store customer support offered no assistance, I won't shop there again and will trash talk them to every one I know.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

gwater

gwater

Soo comfortable

I have purchased a pair of flat shoes , which I normally dont wear as they hurt my back. However , these are wonderful and soft and I can walk without heels and they feel like walking on soft ground.

Poor quality soles

My favourite shoes are irreparable. I was advised that the perishing soles can't be fixed. Why manufacture fabulous shoes with this problem. I have 2 other pairs plus 2 pairs of boots and wonder if they will suffer the same fate. I'm retired so seldom have the occasion to wear these expensive shoes these days, but don't expect this outcome.

DRose

DRoseAdelaide, South Australia

Fabric uppers scuff badly

I bought a pair of Ziera lace up shoes two months ago and they are very comfortable but the fabric mesh uppers snare easily. The very thin shell under the mesh is not strong enough to withstand knocks and within a week dents appeared on the toe caps and could not be pushed out. These shoes look shabby after ordinary wear and tear. Years ago when Ziera was known as Kumpfs, the shoes were a far higher quality but sadly corners have been cut in the manufacturing process and in the materials used and the end result is poor.

Sizing True to size

Extremely Poor Instore and afer sales Service

Diesel

DieselPimpama

Comfortable but not lasting

After having my zieras for less then 4 months the soles began to bubble and come away from the shoe, after getting a replacement pair 5 months down the track the glue on the leather has come apart ... for the price and paid for them I’d expect better quality.. would not recommend them for someone looking for a long lasting shoe. Comfort wise they are excellent.

Chris

ChrisSydney

Chemical smell

I have been buying Ziera (& previous Kumfs) for many years. My wardrobe is full of these shoes. Yesterday I bought a new pair of flat, took them out of the box and put them in my shoe shelf. This morning I took them out to wear for the first time, and the SMELL hit me. Totally chemical smell. Typical of China. I have never had this smell before. It's actually not good for you. I'm very disappointed. I am returning them this morning, and if this continues will not be buying again. My previous shoes have not smelt like this. I see production was moved to China in 2009. Either I have been lucky enough to not purchase a pair that have been infused with heaven knows what, or China is now sneakily changing things.

Rosalie

RosalieEsk Qld

Ziera boots

Purchased boots Online. Very efficient in purchasing and having boots delivered. Another pair added to my collection. They are so comfortable.

Disintegrating soles

I have hardly worn my Kumfs and have had them for a few years. I have just had a hip replacement and they were the perfect shoe I could put on without bending down. After a couple of steps both soles totally disintegrated. Very lucky I didn’t trip. Surprised and disappointed.
Liz Ellis

Julie SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Ziera soles

My Ziera shoes just continue to have disintegrating soles. The great leather uppers are wonderful but in less than 2 years the soles fall apart. I need comfortable shoes but Ziera don’t last. It’s such a shame they don’t improve their product because they will continue to lose customers. Does anyone know really GOOD shoe repairer on NSW Centrsl Coast who could repair my Ziera soles?

CyclecronePacific Grove

Rocker soles are a mixed blessing

Sammy6931

Sammy6931Perth, WA

Problem with metallic shoes

I have had a similar problem to a few people with some metallic shoes I bought from Ziera. The foil is so thin that they scratch easily. Ziera replaced the first pair but have not offered to replace the second pair. Their response was to take care of them, use gentle polish (they scratched before I even needed to polish them) and waterproof them first! Why didn’t they do that if they know that they will scratch through the foil finish. I wanted to buy another pair that look and feel great, but I will steer away from any Ziera shows in future too.

Typhoons

TyphoonsMelbourne

I only wear Ziering shoes

Since I found ziera shoes,I couldn’t wear anything else.best shoes ever!I had channel shoes,fregammo shoes and other brands too,ziera shoes eazliy killing those big brand .Very good shoes if you buy the sale time and comfortable ,last long time .

VouschaTwin Waters

Bought 2 pairs of sandals, both faulty & ziera will not replace or money back :(

The 2 pairs of sandals were not cheap. Have only got 5 mths use from them. Cannot wear any longer as both left sandals have a long metal shaft showing through the sole.
Ziera will not admit to this as there fault and are not willing replace or give money back and they will not tell me what this shaft sitting low in the sole is.
Very sad to have experienced this.
Do not buy their shoes.
They are faulty and ziera do not give a damn about the customer :(

SueMelbourne

Ziera Shoes are THE BEST

I have been wearing Ziera Shoes for ages and they just keep getting more comfortable! I love the arch support and the cushioned innersoles. Not to mention so many great styles to choose from.

Disgusting Customer Service

I went to the Doncaster Store to buy boots and the sales person was very rude and unhelpful. I was looking around the shop and there were 2 Sales assistants and 1 was serving a lady and the other one was just standing there and could not even be bothered coming over. I will never go back to this store and the people you employ are horrible.

Faulty shoes

Metal appearing on left shoe sole.
Underneath is showing some sort of metal.
ZIERA won't give explanation as to what this is.
Not cheap shoes and obviously a fault with their manufacturer.

Charlie
Charlie

Exactly the same thing has happened with my shoes.

Amber P

Amber Pasked

I just bought Ziera shoes online and the squeak really badly! I love them but are so noisy. Whats the solution here?

very irritating!

If you can return them to your retailer that would be your best option

otherwise your choices are to live with it or sell them (if you can find a buyer) or donate them to a charity shop (which I where mine went)

I think rocker soles may be useful for people whose jobs involve a lot of standing but they are not friendly for walking and are hard on joints.

Julie S

Hi I am not sure about that as I haven’t experienced steaks. I only had issues with the soles after a couple of years. Maybe contact Ziera. Hope that helps

Teresa

Teresaasked

If insert is lost or worn, can u buy new inserts/inersoles? Thx

Vouscha

Cannot answer for you. Maybe ask the shop where you purchased.
Cheers :)

Sue

Yes you can. Contact your nearest Ziera stockist.

Eden

Edenasked

Has anyone else found the Ziera Orna Rose Gold shoes a bit disappointing? The silver foil on my shoes has scratched and ripped very quickly in an obvious place. I’ve hardly worn them but they are unwearable. I have put protector on the before each wear. I’ve had other Ziera shoes with metallic surfaces but never had a problem before.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Footwear