Zip Pay (page 2 of 64)

4.0 from 1,272 reviews

See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Interest-free repayments and no establishment fees for ZipPay (maximum $1,000 account limit)

• 3 month interest-free period for ZipMoney (minimum $1,000 account limit)

• Flexible payment plans - set up weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to suit your schedule

Cons

• $6 Monthly Account Fee if you have a balance

• $5 ZipPay / $15 ZipMoney Late Fee if you've made no repayments within 21 days of the due date

• 1.5% payment processing fee if you use Zip to pay bills

• Minimum $40 monthly repayment required

• Conducts credit checks during applicatiopn; will affect your credit score if you default on payments

• Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Dina

DinaSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Beware of the fees. Terrible service. They will find anyway to charge you. I paid my account on the first day of the month and they still charged me fee.

Bec

BecCentral Queensland, QLD

Zippay won't pay my QLD rego bill

I just increased my limit so I can pay my Queensland rego only to find it zippay won't accept that billed. Now I have to pay $80 per month repayments for nothing. No happy

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of transparency in providing fees and other crucial information upfront

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great, Love it.

Was very easy to apply, they do set a limit and show you how much to pay a month for that limit, if you increase so do the monthly payments but very affordable and you can adjust to your payday as long as it pays the monthly amount. There is a $6.00 monthly fee very affordable considering what you can do.
Very easy to use at the shops or online purchases, i just paid my REGO for my car, which is so useful specially this time of year.
The customer service is great any issues they will help you out no worries at all.
I would prefer this over a credit card any day.

there is 2 types of ZIP Zippay (my review) & Zipmoney (which is more of a loan/CCard is a lot harder to apply)

Kenny

KennyGreat Southern, WA

this is a terrible service

will never recommed zippay to anyone I know because ive been rejected 3 times trying to create a account at least with afterpay they're not as strict as these fools plus zippay checks credit ratings which is not helpful in most cases I'm going to always use afterpay as my main way of shopping online with afterpay I can spend up to 1500 right now forget zippay

noink2000

noink2000

AVOID ZIP AT ALL COSTS

Zip advertise their gift cards as hassle free but It has been nothing but a headache for me. I Ordered a gift card on Saturday around 3pm thinking id get it immediately. After numerous failed contacts the agent said itd arrive on Sunday at 10am. Sunday came and went still no gift card. Contacted them again and they replied with a cookie cutter response asking me to check my spam - they told me to check my spam on the first contact. The goddam transaction is still pending! It is a problem on your end zip. Horrible service. Do not use. Im not touching them with a 10 foot pole. Thanks for nothing zip.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Have to change schedule instead of making payment before due date.

I just finished my first zip pay experience- If you want to pay your owning amount for that fortnight early you will have to pay double it does not revert to the payment date and will take the amount owing on the due date. The only way to avoid this will be to change your schedule date manually which can be a pain if you do not stay on top of it.

mich

michHobart, TAS

Dreadful

I think they scam people. It seems they won't sign anybody up in general. They give pathetic excuses as to why you can't get an account. Something should be done about this company.

November 30th 2019 Update: Disappointing

Zippay is not good. It's all run by generated computer mumbo jumbo. Terrible app, you just get a continual drivel of same reply. Impossible to join up. Thumbs down from me.

ZipZip Pay

Dodgy service and over paid from my a/c

I bought a product using zip pay ,
for $864 . monthly instalment was $72. I paid for 3 months, thenI decided pay fully, because I found they over charging from my account.When I contact the customer care the the respond was disappointing.I am no longer want to continue with zippay .

sunil
sunil

Hi Sunil,

Could you please contact us at hello@care.zip.co, so we may discuss your specific personal experience with Zip. Thank you.
Thanks, Emily.

App Error

I love zip pay but this morning the app will not load anything related to my account. I needed to pay a bill then next week want to make extra payments but at this moment I cannot do anything which is very disappointing.

App is terrible

When trying to go anywhere from the your zip section it wont load anything. Just says something went wrong, unable to load. I need to pay off an order so I can start another one as I have a crappy $350 limit. Afterpays system work 10x better!

T.N

T.NPerth, WA

Terrible

I recently tried to sign up for zippay but I got rejected even though my credit score isn't bad, but still they took money out of my account even though I got declined from signing up! Pathetic, don't waste your time on them, after pay would be much better.

ellen buss

ellen bussnsw, 2760

great

I love zip pay it is so convenient I do not have an account myself but my son does he sends me gift cards for Woolworth or Coles great when you are having a bad week thank you zip pay love you

Seany

Seany

Laughable...

Knocked back for an account which puzzled me. Haven't had credit issues, I earn six figures and have just got approved by a bank for a car loan.

Afterpay and GE is much better.

NeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zip pays App is shocking

anthony s.Eyre Peninsula, SA

What a nonsense company

dont do it people they are hacks ...use afterpay way better set up no nonsense credit checks zip will knock you back for no reason leaving a knock back on you credit file and dropping your score!

anthony s.

No thanks I'll stick with afterpay

huge problems.

I think Zip Pay has been hacked.
When I try to log in,they take me to my PayPal account and ask me to initiate a one time 4 digit password.
This hasn't happened before!
Why is Zip Pay doing this,as this action is compromising my PayPal accounts security.
I contacted Zip Pay support and one non convincing answer,then nothing.
Repeated email requests my me have gone unanswered!

mic

mic

Zip customer service sucks!!

So slow to respond or just don't, their chat platform doesn't work!! and their answers are always shifting the issue to someone else... they are in no way helpful and incredably difficult to close your accounts.

Marie D

Marie DGoulburn Valley, VIC

Gift Card

Hi I ordered a gift card from zip pay just before and it said that hat it would be sent to my email address but it isnt there yet why

cody