2Zip Pay

3,493 reviews
Mel
MelSouthern and Hills, SA7 posts

Great Customer Service

If you use it wisely, ZipPay is easy to use and stress free, unlike credit cards.

The customer service is fantastic! You speak with a human (not a recorded message) who understands and does the best they can, to solve the issue.I always feel heard and happy with their service. Show reply

Dean u
Dean u

Repayments

Very nice person i dealth with. Friendly and polite. Sorted it all out Show reply
Jod
Jod

Easy to use

Brilliant great product and great service easy to used and convenient Show reply
Moxy
Moxy2 posts

Poor at best

Absolutely crap to deal with. Had 2 failed purchases that they were unable to find a way to refund it timely. 5 emails later and still nothing. Even after I gave them all of the information.
Suzanne
SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fixing my account

I got through quickly on the phone when I called, my issue was fixed within a few hours
Vicki-Lea T.
Vicki-Lea T.North-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Zip plus

I gave it a 4 because of the interest I’m charged it’s sad that it’s still there Show reply
Julie
JulieWheatbelt, WA6 posts

Good service

Although zip are continually changing their page which sometimes makes it a little confusing their service is really good. I highly recommend them
Robert B.
Robert B.

Technical issue

Person was helpful and polite and respectful.
Solved problem quickly.
Emjay
EmjayHoppers Crossing4 posts

The Zip Team

I am very happy with Zip. As pensioner Zip is helpful when unexpected bills arrive.
sharon
sharonSouth Australia4 posts

Issue resolved

Lani was able to resolve my issue
In a professional way
Tony B.
Tony B.Victoria

Perfect

Easy as to do was good to deal with love it ty
Liam W.
Liam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

This app is so convenient to use. So easy to pay for your goods or services. A credit amount that can be easily managed. Thank you zip pay. I highly recommend fthis app.
Jehanzeb
Jehanzeb
  Fair Incentive

Promfy and accurate

Amazing and good support I appreciate for nice conversation and quick response....❤ Show reply
Craig
CraigSYDNEY2 posts

ZIP PAY DELIVER THE GOODS

Easy to use platform in many locations as well as quick response from a friendly team. Show reply
Roderick T
Roderick TFar North Queensland, QLD

Missing payments

I had 2 payments go missing zip was able to give me the information I needed to solve the problem Show reply
Margaret Wynhoven
Margaret Wynhoven South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Zip is the best by far!

The care given to me in the most distressing part of my life was outstanding with Zip.
Immediately put me at ease and organised
help and reassured me.
Absolutely the biggest thank you to all at Zip!

Victor D.
Victor D.Perth, WA

Zip Pay purposful lending

5 star for Zip Pay & its responsible lending & the ethical business practices
Lis
LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Great

Constantly harassed by auto messages when payments have gone through. Takes multiple calls to get resolution.
mac t.
mac t.3 posts

Good customer service

I have a great experience with Savannah, she's a great customer service, very helpful and understanding my urgent inquired, keep up the good work Savannah, God Blessed Show 2 replies
Paul C
Paul C2 posts

Cost of living

I am a pensioner and with the cost of living I find Zip very helpful at times of end of month bills
Hind C.
Hind C.2 posts

Love it

It’s a professional finance service, they are helping me a lot, flexible repayment with the fair interest and fee if the balance too low , I recommend Zip Pay n Zip Money for everyone, love it, love it , love it
Mel and Dave
Mel and DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Didn't receive my zip card via email

I sent an email with my problem, and it was fixed within 2 days, pretty happy thanks.
NzPharaoh
NzPharaoh

Waste of time and unhelpful

Started an account because it says they give a $350-$1000 credit limit, they gave me a $150 limit and trying to increase it sends me to automated responses, links that dont work and their chatbot is annoying. When I tried to submit a request they emailed me a link to apply to increase the limit but it doesnt let me sign in through the link they sent. Very annoying
Flip
FlipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC33 posts

Very Deceiving

Great until you have trouble paying, had a high credit limit, came upon hard times and opted to pay them off, I worked out with them that I was receiving a high payout and would pay in installments until my money came through. Sure enough paid for 2 months then in full after that. Decided to close my account and since then haven’t been able to re join. They told me that I have a bad credit rating, seems funny though because I already have Klarna and Afterpay with no issues plus a credit card, no issues paying those. No other reasons given.
Customer service is non existing and to top it off Ive decided not to bother using their services in the future even if they allow me to.
I’d rather take my business elsewhere.
Michael w.
Michael w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Needed quick help with my repayment schedule. Received prompt and polite help and a quick resolution.
pimmento
pimmentoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts

Support and commicatoon A1

Had a problem and th CSR at ZIP sorted ot in 24 hours. I was surprised pleasantly. Love ZIP.

Maureen
Maureen

Great customer service

I needed to speak with a customer service person. He was professional & organised the outcome I needed in a no-fuss way.
Sugar
SugarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't Wait

prompt response and correct answer,customer support (Barbara) was great,without going into my details I was stressed so don't wait for help
Peter P
Peter PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Saver

Easy use on demand what more could you ask for.
Repayments on your terms and access to your account at any time.
Leonie Hansen
Leonie Hansen

Helpfulness of Zip

1 zip were respectful and curiosity
2. They aided you in coming to a solution rather than putting you down and making you feel worse about your situation
3. Thank you Zip for helping me work through your forms when I am hopeless at using phones and computers
Cameron M.
Cameron M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service team

Helpful and efficient customer service team. Pleasant to deal with.
Justin H.
Justin H.2 posts

Empathy

I was kindly helped in quick and efficient manner the staff were so polite and nice
Yvonne J
Yvonne J

Efficient

All sorted and updated- was easier than I thought it would be.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.

A very happy, less stressful life

Repayments affordable particularly for low income earners. Such as aged pensioners and many on Centrelink payments.
Andrew L
Andrew LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

How I use Zip

Zip is a super convenient way to shop online
and to use as a safe way to bank.
keep your cash in your bank account and spend you zip money, Then pay the balance at the end of to he month.
I love my Zip money and my Zip pay accounts !!!!!!
Nigel M.
Nigel M.

Awesome service

I would be lost without my ZIp Pay account.The customer service team are always very efficient,friendly and easy to deal with cant fault anything about this service.

Charmaine Thompson
Charmaine Thompson South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Life saver

It’s very helpful at all times when need to use it urgently
Adam L.
Adam L.

Zip pay

Love it when I’m short on cash, which is often these days!
Kay n
Kay n

Great I love zip pay so helpful if I need to use this pay as you go
Gerard Mcminn
Gerard Mcminn

Best App for your finances

Absolutely awesome, it gives me extra money when needed. It’s great!!!!