2Zip Pay

4.1

78% · 2,778687 · 19%

Anthony H.
Anthony H.

Zip are very understanding and always there to help you

I’ll find Zip very good and understanding, and I always there to help you out
Mark Sealey
Mark SealeyPerth, WA2 posts

Very positive application

Easy to deal with, and efficient and got approved fast.
Elle S.
Elle S.Sydney, NSW

Have now, pay later

It's easy. Great repayment methods. Ease of use. Never had a problem. Of course onus is on consumer to do the right thing for this to work. Have now, pay later. GREAT!!
Bruce H.
Bruce H.

Limits

So far so good .. although I was expecting a $1000 limit and received a $500 limit
Jess
Jess2 posts

Excessive Fees

I think ZIP Pay is very convenient. However, I believe the monthly fees’ are very expensive and given that we are in a crisis for cost of living in Australia, it would be nice if ZIP Pay could lower these fee’s and provide some much needed relief to Australians. Especially for those with small Zip Pay loans. I believe I would be better off with a credit card. I intend to cancel my Zip Pay account once it has been paid off due to the exorbitant cost of fees’. I would appreciate partial reimbursement of these fees’.
Jess P
Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing

I think it’s brilliant the way you can adjust your payments
Dianne
DianneDarling Downs, QLD

THE BEST!!!

Zip is THE BEST financer, helping me purchase items in my time of need over the years I have been with them. Zip is very easy to use and the repayments are very affordable. I highly recommend Zip to my friends and other people I speak with. I have also purchased my groceries using Zip. Thank you Zip for always being there for me. I have been with Zip for many years and am very happy with their excellent service. Zip's customer service people are very polite, helpful and courteous. Thank you Zip...Regards Dianne Wilson-Ross
Aimee
Aimee

My experience

Easy and payment management are more flexible. Can use almost everywhere
BJN
BJNPerth, WA6 posts

Kerri L.
Kerri L.

Happy customer

The lady was very helpful and friendly and fixed my issue in minutes
Mark
Mark

simple, fast

Zip ROCKS received the loan within mins wish I asked for a little more, easy to talk to staff, and very helpful, cheers. Show reply
Heather D.
Heather D.Northern Region, NSW

The easy and rewarding account

Zip is a great thing to have expressly in an amergency It’s quick and easy to navigate on ZIP web site . Easy repayments great all way round . Show reply
Chrissie
ChrissieIllawarra, NSW

Recommend

Easy to use. Flexible repayments that work with every situation. Perfect for emergencies. Only slight negative was when they dropped the amount back down to $1500 for everyone which was disappointing. Show reply
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

Happy

Life saver when needed and good customer care when needed.
Angelo R.
Angelo R.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Noice

Easy to use, easy to access. Repayments are flexible . Perfect for emergency stuff and bills. Very usefull app, only thing you need is discipline on using it.
Chilly Billy
Chilly BillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Very satisfied

Staff support when I needed help was very good, clear and helpful.

George U.
George U.2 posts

Easy

Excellent! Easy and highly recommended. I will do it again with zip pay all over again.
Paul
PaulNorth Western Region, NSW

Awsome

Has been easy to use, only once needed the help files
Chrissy
ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy

Great customer service and a very happy customer enjoy using your app
Carol
CarolSafety Bay, Western Australia4 posts

Easy to use

Zip pay is so easy to use and I love that we don’t have to make the first payment when we purchase something
Ian D.
Ian D.South East Queensland, QLD

Do it

So convenient and easy to maintain with simple monthly payments and no financial stress
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

I am happy with zip

I recond zip is very good I happy with the things I got thank you
Mel
MelSouthern and Hills, SA7 posts

Great Customer Service

If you use it wisely, ZipPay is easy to use and stress free, unlike credit cards.

The customer service is fantastic! You speak with a human (not a recorded message) who understands and does the best they can, to solve the issue.I always feel heard and happy with their service. Show reply

Dean u
Dean u

Repayments

Very nice person i dealth with. Friendly and polite. Sorted it all out Show reply
Jod
Jod

Easy to use

Brilliant great product and great service easy to used and convenient Show reply
Moxy
Moxy2 posts

Poor at best

Absolutely crap to deal with. Had 2 failed purchases that they were unable to find a way to refund it timely. 5 emails later and still nothing. Even after I gave them all of the information.

Suzanne
SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fixing my account

I got through quickly on the phone when I called, my issue was fixed within a few hours
Vicki-Lea T.
Vicki-Lea T.North-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Zip plus

I gave it a 4 because of the interest I’m charged it’s sad that it’s still there Show reply
Julie
JulieWheatbelt, WA6 posts

Good service

Although zip are continually changing their page which sometimes makes it a little confusing their service is really good. I highly recommend them
Robert B.
Robert B.

Technical issue

Person was helpful and polite and respectful.
Solved problem quickly.
Emjay
EmjayHoppers Crossing4 posts

The Zip Team

I am very happy with Zip. As pensioner Zip is helpful when unexpected bills arrive.
sharon
sharonSouth Australia4 posts

Issue resolved

Lani was able to resolve my issue
In a professional way
Tony B.
Tony B.Victoria

Perfect

Easy as to do was good to deal with love it ty
Liam W.
Liam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

This app is so convenient to use. So easy to pay for your goods or services. A credit amount that can be easily managed. Thank you zip pay. I highly recommend fthis app.
Jehanzeb
Jehanzeb

Promfy and accurate

Amazing and good support I appreciate for nice conversation and quick response....❤ Show reply
Craig
CraigSYDNEY2 posts

ZIP PAY DELIVER THE GOODS

Easy to use platform in many locations as well as quick response from a friendly team. Show reply

Roderick T
Roderick TFar North Queensland, QLD

Missing payments

I had 2 payments go missing zip was able to give me the information I needed to solve the problem Show reply
Margaret Wynhoven
Margaret Wynhoven South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Zip is the best by far!

The care given to me in the most distressing part of my life was outstanding with Zip.
Immediately put me at ease and organised
help and reassured me.
Absolutely the biggest thank you to all at Zip!
Victor D.
Victor D.Perth, WA

Zip Pay purposful lending

5 star for Zip Pay & its responsible lending & the ethical business practices
Lis
LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Great

Constantly harassed by auto messages when payments have gone through. Takes multiple calls to get resolution.