2Zip Pay

78% · 2,778687 · 19%

mac t.
mac t.3 posts

Good customer service

I have a great experience with Savannah, she's a great customer service, very helpful and understanding my urgent inquired, keep up the good work Savannah, God Blessed Show 2 replies
Paul C
Paul C2 posts

Cost of living

I am a pensioner and with the cost of living I find Zip very helpful at times of end of month bills
Hind C.
Hind C.2 posts

Love it

It’s a professional finance service, they are helping me a lot, flexible repayment with the fair interest and fee if the balance too low , I recommend Zip Pay n Zip Money for everyone, love it, love it , love it
Mel and Dave
Mel and DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Didn't receive my zip card via email

I sent an email with my problem, and it was fixed within 2 days, pretty happy thanks.
NzPharaoh
NzPharaoh

Waste of time and unhelpful

Started an account because it says they give a $350-$1000 credit limit, they gave me a $150 limit and trying to increase it sends me to automated responses, links that dont work and their chatbot is annoying. When I tried to submit a request they emailed me a link to apply to increase the limit but it doesnt let me sign in through the link they sent. Very annoying
Flip
FlipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC33 posts

Very Deceiving

Great until you have trouble paying, had a high credit limit, came upon hard times and opted to pay them off, I worked out with them that I was receiving a high payout and would pay in installments until my money came through. Sure enough paid for 2 months then in full after that. Decided to close my account and since then haven’t been able to re join. They told me that I have a bad credit rating, seems funny though because I already have Klarna and Afterpay with no issues plus a credit card, no issues paying those. No other reasons given.
Customer service is non existing and to top it off Ive decided not to bother using their services in the future even if they allow me to.
I’d rather take my business elsewhere.
Michael w.
Michael w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Needed quick help with my repayment schedule. Received prompt and polite help and a quick resolution.
pimmento
pimmentoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts

Support and commicatoon A1

Had a problem and th CSR at ZIP sorted ot in 24 hours. I was surprised pleasantly. Love ZIP.
Maureen
Maureen

Great customer service

I needed to speak with a customer service person. He was professional & organised the outcome I needed in a no-fuss way.
Sugar
SugarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't Wait

prompt response and correct answer,customer support (Barbara) was great,without going into my details I was stressed so don't wait for help
Peter P
Peter PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Saver

Easy use on demand what more could you ask for.
Repayments on your terms and access to your account at any time.
Leonie Hansen
Leonie Hansen

Helpfulness of Zip

1 zip were respectful and curiosity
2. They aided you in coming to a solution rather than putting you down and making you feel worse about your situation
3. Thank you Zip for helping me work through your forms when I am hopeless at using phones and computers
Cameron M.
Cameron M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service team

Helpful and efficient customer service team. Pleasant to deal with.
Justin H.
Justin H.2 posts

Empathy

I was kindly helped in quick and efficient manner the staff were so polite and nice
Yvonne J
Yvonne J

Efficient

All sorted and updated- was easier than I thought it would be.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.

A very happy, less stressful life

Repayments affordable particularly for low income earners. Such as aged pensioners and many on Centrelink payments.

Andrew L
Andrew LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

How I use Zip

Zip is a super convenient way to shop online
and to use as a safe way to bank.
keep your cash in your bank account and spend you zip money, Then pay the balance at the end of to he month.
I love my Zip money and my Zip pay accounts !!!!!!
Nigel M.
Nigel M.

Awesome service

I would be lost without my ZIp Pay account.The customer service team are always very efficient,friendly and easy to deal with cant fault anything about this service.
Charmaine Thompson
Charmaine Thompson South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Life saver

It’s very helpful at all times when need to use it urgently
Adam L.
Adam L.

Zip pay

Love it when I’m short on cash, which is often these days!
Kay n
Kay n

Great I love zip pay so helpful if I need to use this pay as you go
Gerard Mcminn
Gerard Mcminn

Best App for your finances

Absolutely awesome, it gives me extra money when needed. It’s great!!!!
Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.

Love zip

Nice and helpful and awesome love it thank you guys
David T.
David T.Perth, WA

Customer service

I asked for help with delaying a payment. It was quickly answered and I must admit was very impressed by the service I received.
Troy B
Troy B

Zip for me

Found Zip to be easy to use helpful and fair for a loan can be used at heaps of places which is fantastic
Margaret M
Margaret MSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Best ever Zip Pay

Love Zip, best money platform ever. But anything, pay what you can afford and enjoy. Show reply

Asante D.
Asante D.

Quick to respond and solve problems

Quick to respond and solve problems very friendly communication and understanding
EJay
EJay

Great product, so useful

I find Zip to be so useful, particularly at the moment. The app is easy to use and track your spending.
Justin L.
Justin L.Perth, WA

Excellent service, recommend to all, easy to use and setup. Show reply
Kerryn
Kerryn7 posts

pay date reschedule

very quick response time and satisfactory outcome for question and result Show reply
Robert K.
Robert K.Murray Mallee, SA2 posts

problem quickly addressed!

The consultant was polite, friendly and resolved my issue quickly. Show reply
Debbra-Anne Duane
Debbra-Anne DuaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Achievement in what I needed

Thank you for your customer service when needed. I was pleased with my Outcome. From Debbra-Anne Duane.
Ftan B
Ftan BHunter Region, NSW

The response was great

They helped me in no time and I was able to get back into my account
Gregory John Lorenzo
Gregory John LorenzoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great App will def recommend

There’s so many places that accept ZIP right down to vending machines. It’s a big help when the end of the week comes along and you need a little extra to get by. Repayments are suited to you which is amazing!! Show reply
BiteMe
BiteMe6 posts

Handy cash when needed

Handy cash when you need it, not sure how it affects your credit rating though Show reply
John
JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW15 posts

Terrible, like bring on a round about and not getting anywhere

Total rubbish to get 1000 days interest free with Zip . They expect you to log in to your bank details with ID and password. Do not trust that, it open to SCAM!!
It is called @ Screen Scraping", a technology that collects displayed data to be used for a specific purpose.

Desmond L.
Desmond L.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Keeping the poor, poor

Another rediculous company that enjoys taking advantage of the poor. Since zip pay first came out, I have not been accepted for an account. I earn twice what my family does, I'm full time, they are casual with bugger all hours. Zip pay gave them all an account. They can't afford to have an account with a company like this, but it was given to them anyway. Me on the other hand, have a better credit rating and can make payments on time..... Instant rejection!
Johanna Walsh
Johanna Walsh4 posts

The experience with zip is great

I’ve been zip pay for a while now and I just like to say I appreciate your company for what you have done for me
Yea
YeaFar West, NSW

Amazing

It was what I wanted and quick actions and responce
Mick
Mick

Hunting products

I find buy products easier as I can pay for them every fortnight this is a great service by Zip pay thank you