Zizz Furniture

Zizz Furniture

Brand Manager for Zizz Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Top quality, locally made, reasonable price and great service!

I purchased a queen size bed frame and matching bedside tables from Zizz about three years ago. Glad to report everything is still as new as three years ago! I was quite a picky shopper, but Andy made it easy for me, got the bed frame and the bedside tables painted to the colour I wanted, and the price is still very reasonable even with the customization. Now I am looking for some outdoor furniture, Zizz is again my go-to place!

Good quality furniture and good service

Very helpful and efficient service. The delivery process and people are A+ polite and helpful. Any questions on purchases have been responded to quickly and well.

Joe
Joe

Best Bespoke design custom made hardwood furniture

I am overjoyed with my handmade Blackwood bookcase.I ordered it only having seen images , but it is even better than expected now that I have it, and I am quite a perfectionist!

Love the quality of furniture

Purchased a hardwood dining suite and shoe cabinet. The furniture is great quality with lovely finishings.
Staff were helpful, not pushy or coercive. He gave us space to inspect and deliberate and answered all questions. The delivery guys were quick and efficient. Really couldn’t be happier with the whole experience.

Find out how Zizz Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Great local furniture shop!

Have been their customer for years since we moved into this area. Great service and great product! Pleased as always.

Love the Blackwood coffee table

Great experience purchasing a new blackwood coffee table from zizz furniture.The price was really good. Staff was really friendly and provided us with concise, helpful information. We didn't feel any pressure. We will definitely be back!

Andrew S.
Andrew S.

Good product excellent service

I bought a Blackwood TV unit from Zizz furniture crows nest and I cannot commend them enough on their outstanding and personable service. The delivery team were absolutely amazing, and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went as smoothly as possible (even though it was a Sunday!). Great work guys!!

Fantastic service, great range of furnitures

I love the style that this store has to offer. Have purchased a couple of core pieces for my place

Christine
Christine Sydney, NSW

Great after sale service

I recently bought my bedding furniture from Zizz. The furniture was beautifully made and the sale person was patient too.
Wonderful experience

Wayne
Wayne Sydney, NSW

L shape sofa and dining table

Very good value on the furniture we purchased. Fitted out our lounge and dinning area and really love the quality of the items we purchased.

Adrian dekker
Adrian dekker Sydney, NSW

Desk for home office

Bought one Tasmanian oak Desk for my home office. The build quality, colour, depth of the table is perfect to be a home office desk. The price is good with the build quality from other competitors as well.
Delivery process, order everything is smooth.
Will come back for sure to buy new stuff.

Allie
Allie Sydney, NSW

Custom made sofa bed

Great service, great products. SO far I have bought sofa bed, dining chairs, and now beautiful bedside table. All look stylish and function brilliantly. Will be back!

Find out how Zizz Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Love the bed with storage

We ordered a queen bed from zizz furniture
It is awesome
Right product, right price, good advice all leading to a very happy outcome as we enjoy our queen size mattress and bed.

alex d.
alex d.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Zizz, a Perfect furniture maker

perfect products, good price , buy again must!
Glad to make a deal with zizz furniture. Very satisfaction with the wonderful finishing of custimized products.
Zizz is the best choice.

Tim vL
Tim vLSydney, NSW

Good value and excellent craftsmanship

After searching high-and-low for a low, wide chest of drawers, one of the big box furniture store managers recommended me to Zizz. Impressed by the quality of the furniture on display and happy with the pricing, we ordered a custom piece in blackwood from them. It arrived exactly on schedule and is perfect. The build quality is excellent. I'm surprised at one of the other reviews here - ours is painted MDF where MDF is appropriate and blackwood where it is not painted. MDF is an excellent composite and will last forever. Great communication and we are all-round very pleased. Make sure you are clear about your specification, and also delivery arrangements.