Zodee (page 2 of 6)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Underwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharon P

Sharon PWagga Wagga

Very happy with tanking top

I was most impressed with the service and efficiency my order was dispatched with and extremely helpful staff, I will definitely be back

Fantastic!

Have ordered from Zodee a few times and always gets delivered quickly. Made another order this week, it turned out the swimmers I ordered didn't fit but the return process was easy and I got my refund in a few days. Great service, will use again.

I'll be back for sure!

First purchase with Zodee but they are definitely top of my on-line shopping list now. Great service delivery kept me updated every step of the way.

Julie

JulieCanberra

Incredibly efficient

This was my first time to purchase from Zodee - impressed at how smoothly it all went. Emails to keep me updated all the way through, package arrived in two days with an email to tell me it had been delivered. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

Alan Brown

Alan BrownMelbourne

Brilliant Service!

I have been buying from Zodee for years. Twice now there have been delays with my orders, most recently the last order, but the service from Zodee and the frequency of emails updating me on delivery status and projected dates was excellent. All's well now as the goods have been delivered. Very pleased and will continue to shop here with 100% confidence.

Mick

MickAdelaide

Excellent service

This is the first time that I have purchased an item from Zodee.
I must congratulate you on your excellent service throughout the purchase process. In particular the confirmation of the order and subsequent emails all contained details of the item and its size.
I was kept informed of progress in a timely manner, and could not fault your procedures.
When I am looking to purchase on line again your company will be my first contact.

Mick

Emily

EmilySydney

A shipping dream

I never leave reviews but had no choice in this instance. I bought some hosiery this morning around 10 am and by 2 pm it had been delivered. 4 hours from online purchase to product in-hand (regular delivery, not expedited). I've never experienced anything like it. SO impressed.

First time used and highly recommend this website

I never buy online as I am so skeptical about websites that I'm not familiar with.
I was desperate for a last minute Christmas present so tried my luck. I think it was close to midnight when I placed the order. I opted for the fastest delivery option.

The next day I got an email from Zodee around 11am advising order was on its way to me. 3 pm I received another email letting me know dad had signed for 1 parcel.

I was so impressed I decided to write my first ever review!

Tia

Tia

I'm so greatful for zodee!

After having issues with another online store I found zodee , I'm so greatful for their great communication and honesty and fast professional
Service, I feel confident shopping with them and would reccomend this company to everyone

excellent service

great work on your very speedy service- ordered products on a Monday and they were delivered 2 days later
many thanks

I ordered and delivery no problems and easy to order I love Zodee I'll use them again when I will buy more from them... Excellent service!!!!

Perfect Service, Perfect Product

I have found Zodee to be so efficient and easy to deal with. Online their chat service is instant. I can't get out
much, and they stock a particular underwear which is of high quality and hard to find. Their follow up while
waiting for the order is prompt, and the parcel arrives so delicately wrapped. The service is excellent, they have
me forever. Billie Abbott, Sydney, Australia.

Anna g

Anna gWellington

Unethical and no follow up service

Kid

KidParramatta

Nov 12, 4:18 PM

Good afternoon,
I just want to thank your company for the speedy delivery of my product and the service I received.

Unfortunately, the product didn't suit and I had to return it the next day in your reply-paid envelope which you supplied.
The refund to my account was done efficiently and without fuss.
Never before have I experienced such wonderful service from an online company and I just wanted to let you know that although I returned your product, I will be a returning customer in future.
Again, thank you.

Customer service terrible

Ordered 2 dresses... 1 on back order didn't find this out until I called them! When they said only 1 dress was on back order I had to ask for them to send me the 1 they did have. Waited 20days for the other dress to arrive only for it to be the wrong one. When I called to tell them they sent the wrong one they posted the right one to me in normal post & then called me. When I asked why it wasn't sent express she said because she wanted it to get to me quickly... When I said I wasn't a happy customer at all she said sorry & shortly after hung up on me.

I would go out of my way to keep my customers happy! Express post would have been nice!

Michael O.Zodee
Frances W

Frances WSouth East NSW

Zodee is an excellent on line store

I ordered a sale item from Zodee after some queries about pricing which a very friendly and efficient customer service person was happy to answer. I love how easy it is to communicate real time with this company. My product arrived very quickly and I was delighted again with the product (a swimming costume which was fabulous and fit me perfectly), the price but above all the customer service.

Fantastic

Thank you for your great service for the purchase of Bra. The product was excellent and the postage super fast with notifications.

Great product and service

Thank you for the prompt delivery of my bras. I ordered them late Friday arvo and they arrived Monday afternoon in Qld. The bras are very comfortable and fit perfectly.
Deb K
Qld

Quick efficient service

Just a quick thank you and congratulations on providing such great service. Congratulations also to the transport company you used, gologistics.

Placed this order at 0930 this morning, goods delivered to my door at 1530 wow!

Thanks to all concerned,

Annie

AnnieMelbourne

Misleading delivery times and hassle to deal with

They have lots of products on their site but very few are in stock. A product that was going to take 14 days to arrive (still a sizable wait) has still not arrived 2 months later. While they take your money before dispatch they make no attempt to update you on inform you of delayed delivery. Has turned into lots of work making enquires and requests and am now just pleading to have my money refunded.

Michael O.Zodee