Zodiac Baracuda G3

Zodiac Baracuda G3

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zodiac

3.8
  • Pool Size
Simon W
Simon WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unlike the Baracuda Manta The Zodiac G3 actually works straight out of the box!

Purchased in July 2021 at Platinum Pool Centre for $550.

Alistair M.
Alistair M.Sydney, NSW

Built in obsolescene

Purchased in February 2018.

Tiny Tommo
Tiny TommoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pool cleaner. Simple but effective.

I’m so glad I purchased this pool cleaner as it climbs the walls, sucks up the leaves and never stops working.
Unlike my last one which jabbed up constantly. I highly recommend this product.
My best pool cleaner yet!

Purchased in August 2020 at Platinum Pool Centre for $495.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple but effective

Our pool has never been cleaner since installing our new Zodiac G3 Pool Cleaner. It climbs the walls, picks up the leaves and sucks up the dirt. Once set up correctly this pool cleaner works like magic. We checked the reviews before we purchased it and are glad we did as we to call the shop we bought it off to go through the installation but once we had it right it went like a beauty. All in all we couldn't live without it.
Highly recommend!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Pool and Spa Direct for $445.

ron
ron

since merging with fluidra

the worst customer service - wait times are now over 40 minutes before you're just cut off. head office doesn't respond to phonecalls either. They send out wrong parts routinely. get through to a manager brace yourself for an arrogant obnoxious fool. Do yourself a favour and buy a product that does not come from fluidra which is hard but in your best interests.

Purchased in October 2019.

Lucy
LucyBallina

This works fine

My pool is 15mx3.5m with two skimmers and a 3-level pump. I have been using two extra pipes, running the pump at the top suction level and using one skimming box (close the other one) to make the machine to clean the whole area of the pool. It works perfectly and picks up all sands and small leaves at the bottom. You can swim without bring the cleaner out of the pool. The only thing that you need to aware is that it will stop working when the water level is lower than the skimmer level!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Thank you for your 5 star review! Happy Swimming.

Ally124
Ally124Brisbane

Come off all the time

Just bought few weeks ago, worked Ok but now the hose comes out all the time. Even we use a connector but it's only hold when there is suction. We had few cleaners before but never had a similar issue. We don't have time to run few times per day and connect the hose. Surely paying few hundreds dollar you will expect it works. Very disappointed with the quality. We believe we should return it back.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi, Sorry to hear of these issues. We would love to be able to help you get the Cleaner up and running. Please let me know if you would like to take up this offer, Thanks.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far not impressed

We brought this cleaner 3 weeks ago, and we spent a lot on it (around $500) as we didn't want a cheap pool cleaner that was going to give us problems. It seems like the newer barracuda stuff is being made more and more cheaply, but the price isn't going down. After 2 weeks the hose has split at the connector - doesn't bode well for longevity. I have since read numerous reviews that indicate a once-quality brand is starting to use cheaper and cheaper components. Not too sure if this is a ploy to get you to buy more expensive replacement parts, or if they are trading off what was once a quality product, and they are using cheaper and cheaper components. But initial thoughts are not that positive....

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Fred
FredGold Coast

Great pool cleaner at a great price

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi Fred, Thank you so much for your great review, Happy Swimming!!!

Bob
BobMermaid Waters

My new Zodiac G3 pool cleaner Leaves my old G2 for dead

I can't believe I didn't replace my G2 pool cleaner sooner. The new G3 pool cleaner has a robust body design that gets around my pool like no other pool cleaner I have had before. It picks up leaves and scrubs the pool as it goes. I purchase this cleaner online from Platinum Pool and Spa Centre for $399 including free shipping and it was on my door step the next day. Great work Guys and great cleaner Zodiac.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi Bob!! Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are so happy to hear this. Happy Swimming!

Brian in CairnsFar North Queensland, QLD

Only lasted 2 years and 5 months

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Brian in Cairns

Zodiac have agreed to replace the cleaner. No one can explain what has happened to the existing cleaner so hopefully the new one lasts longer.

Next Generation G3 Pool Cleaner

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Zodiac G3

This is the second Zodiac that I have purchased, the first one purchased over ten years ago. I have found them great and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone wanting a pool cleaner.

Customer C.ZodiacSend a private message

Thanks for the review, Judy! We're glad you love your new Zodiac G3!