Zodiac Baracuda G3

Zodiac Baracuda G3

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple but effective

Our pool has never been cleaner since installing our new Zodiac G3 Pool Cleaner. It climbs the walls, picks up the leaves and sucks up the dirt. Once set up correctly this pool cleaner works like magic. We checked the reviews before we purchased it and are glad we did as we to call the shop we bought it off to go through the installation but once we had it right it went like a beauty. All in all we couldn't live without it.
Highly recommend!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Pool and Spa Direct for $445.00.

Noise Level

ron

ron

since merging with fluidra

the worst customer service - wait times are now over 40 minutes before you're just cut off. head office doesn't respond to phonecalls either. They send out wrong parts routinely. get through to a manager brace yourself for an arrogant obnoxious fool. Do yourself a favour and buy a product that does not come from fluidra which is hard but in your best interests.

Purchased in October 2019.

Tiny Tommo

Tiny TommoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Zodiac Pool Cleaner yet!

I Had recently bought a Baracuda Manta pool cleaner from bunnings assuming this was a similar pool cleaner. Within 3 days I had returned it for a full refund. After speaking to a few different companies I was assured the Zodiac G3 is the best zodiac pool cleaner on the market. Well they were right. As soon as I plugged it in it it took off and cleaner the whole pool. So far really impressed!

Purchased in November 2019 at Pool and Spa Direct for $425.00.

Noise Level
Lucy

LucyBallina

This works fine

My pool is 15mx3.5m with two skimmers and a 3-level pump. I have been using two extra pipes, running the pump at the top suction level and using one skimming box (close the other one) to make the machine to clean the whole area of the pool. It works perfectly and picks up all sands and small leaves at the bottom. You can swim without bring the cleaner out of the pool. The only thing that you need to aware is that it will stop working when the water level is lower than the skimmer level!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you for your 5 star review! Happy Swimming.

Ally124

Ally124Brisbane

Come off all the time

Just bought few weeks ago, worked Ok but now the hose comes out all the time. Even we use a connector but it's only hold when there is suction. We had few cleaners before but never had a similar issue. We don't have time to run few times per day and connect the hose. Surely paying few hundreds dollar you will expect it works. Very disappointed with the quality. We believe we should return it back.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Sorry to hear of these issues. We would love to be able to help you get the Cleaner up and running. Please let me know if you would like to take up this offer, Thanks.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far not impressed

We brought this cleaner 3 weeks ago, and we spent a lot on it (around $500) as we didn't want a cheap pool cleaner that was going to give us problems. It seems like the newer barracuda stuff is being made more and more cheaply, but the price isn't going down. After 2 weeks the hose has split at the connector - doesn't bode well for longevity. I have since read numerous reviews that indicate a once-quality brand is starting to use cheaper and cheaper components. Not too sure if this is a ploy to get you to buy more expensive replacement parts, or if they are trading off what was once a quality product, and they are using cheaper and cheaper components. But initial thoughts are not that positive....

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Fred

FredGold Coast

Great pool cleaner at a great price

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Fred, Thank you so much for your great review, Happy Swimming!!!

Bob

BobMermaid Waters

My new Zodiac G3 pool cleaner Leaves my old G2 for dead

I can't believe I didn't replace my G2 pool cleaner sooner. The new G3 pool cleaner has a robust body design that gets around my pool like no other pool cleaner I have had before. It picks up leaves and scrubs the pool as it goes. I purchase this cleaner online from Platinum Pool and Spa Centre for $399 including free shipping and it was on my door step the next day. Great work Guys and great cleaner Zodiac.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Bob!! Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are so happy to hear this. Happy Swimming!

Brian in CairnsCairns

Only lasted 2 years and 5 months

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Brian in Cairns

Zodiac have agreed to replace the cleaner. No one can explain what has happened to the existing cleaner so hopefully the new one lasts longer.

Next Generation G3 Pool Cleaner

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Zodiac G3

This is the second Zodiac that I have purchased, the first one purchased over ten years ago. I have found them great and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone wanting a pool cleaner.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the review, Judy! We're glad you love your new Zodiac G3!

Charles

Charlesasked

Dear all, how to test and adjust the pump pressure?

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Charles. Please give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 763 021 and we can help you with this? Thanks.

Costaasked

It's the Zodiac G3 and Baracuda Manta the same product?

Brian in Cairns

From the pictures, I would think they are the same. I am about to throw my zodiac G3 in the bin after 7 months. This is because I am forced to buy the genuine hoses with the locking tabs at $20 each. After 7 months, 15 of the hoses have split. Zodiac apparently will only replace the hoses once. So in 7 months time, according to Zodiac, I will have to spend another $300 on hoses.
I am going to buy a wheeled cleaner, anything but Zodiac.

Costa

I thought as much. Thanks for the reply. Better luck with your new toy.

Oxy
Oxy

May be the Zodiac Official could answer your question but I don’t think a Zodiac Offical will. My obersations lead me to think they are exactly the same but marketed differently to retailers like Bunnings Warehouse. Most parts fit both the G3 and the Mantra (II).

Mike

Mikeasked

Where can I buy a G3 in Australia that ships to Perth, Western Australia?

Brian in Cairns

You can have mine for $100. Only 7 months old.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives