Zodiac CX20

• Pool Size
Zdenek

ZdenekMid North Coast, NSW

good value

Excellent product, licks my entire pool in one and half cycle, large leaves, sand, gets the lot. works for less then 5 cent per hour, relentless, diligent, no tea brakes, no sick leave, just doing perfect job

Purchased in October 2020 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for A$1,249.00.

Chris W.

Chris W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great when it works...

Purchased in April 2016 for A$900.00.

Wall and Step Cleaning

Bought 2 units and had issues every year for 4 years!

When I purchased my initial unit it worked great and my pool was always spotless. After 12 months I had issues and sent it back under warranty to be repaired. It worked fine for another 12 months and then failed but this time it wasnt under warranty and I made the decision to buy another so I had spare parts. 12 months from the new purchase and I had issues again and sent it back for repair under warranty. It was fixed and again it failed 12 months later a few weeks out of warranty. I'm not sure what the issues were but there is obviously something wrong with these units that fail almost exactly 12 months from start-up. I wont be buying anymore of these units as its been an expensive and painful process!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$875.00.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Zodiac CX20 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

A terrible Experience! Poorly made product that has barely ever worked with no customer service at all!! Buyer beware!

Purchased in February 2017 at Direct Pool Supplies.

Hi Nic,

Terribly sorry to hear of your experience. If you paste this review into an email and send it to productsupport.au@fluidra.com I'll be in touch right away to allocate your case and see how we can help. Thanks!

Matt N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Machine was good, Product warranty and Support is bad

Purchased in October 2016 for A$800.00.

Matt N.

Hi - what is the point of emailing again. i spent 6 months going backwards and forwards with your support team and supposed "Platinum Partner" - your team washed their hands of any responsibility to the product.

Hi Matt,

Is your cleaner still in need of repairs? If so, I can ask a team member directly to contact you to see what we can do.

Dion

DionPerth, WA

Parts

Loved our cx20 however the fact that when things go wrong with the unit parts are soo expensive. The motor has gone on ours and will cost over $700 to repair when the unit only cost us $800 new. Also do not like that Zodiac have now only made this unit available online at a premium price where there is limited warranty.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$800.00.

willlotto

willlottoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than cleaners that cost four times the amount, but fragile.

Purchased in October 2016 for A$845.00.

DpekSydney, NSW

Better options out there

I've had the same problems as some people on here have reported. The cleaner just stops, error flashing on the control unit. Do everything as the manual says to do (troubleshooting) still to no avail.
Rang Zodiac and they told me they do no handle customers and to seek your local pool/service centre. What a waste of time.
You'd think that the company would care about its product and its customer base in regards to fixing problems. They don't.
On top of that, their website fails to locate a local dealer (within the Sydney region). Which they say to go to and locate, terrible.

Purchased in February 2016 for A$1,100.00.

Dpek

My issue has never been sorted out and I find it harder to find someone dealing with zodiac in general. I will email and let’s see what happens.

Email sent on Tuesday 28th January 2020. Let's wait and see

Rubber Track Coming off

Have had this robot since 2017, overall satisfied with performance. Recently one of the rubber tracks has been coming off every time I run the robot. Zodiac, what is the solution? Please advise.

Purchased in January 2017.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Zodiac CX20 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Great cleaner that breaks quickly

We brought this cleaner back in January 2016 and it worked perfectly for fourteen months and then the info light came on and it wouldn't do anything. We returned it to Zodiac and they fixed it under warranty. The light came on again last week and when I phoned Zodiac they said that the repair was Over a year ago and so was was not covered by them. I would expect a product that costs $1000 plus, and is used only twice a week in the Sydney swimming season to last a bit longer than just over three years. If only Dyson made pool cleaners!!

Purchased in January 2016 for A$1,050.00.

Sal T

Sal TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad experience with zodiac aftersales

Purchased in December 2016 for A$1,099.00.

Jono

JonoMid North Coast, NSW

Was skeptical, but am now convinced!

Purchased in June 2019 at Poolandspa Warehouse for A$1,200.00.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Jono. Thank you for taking time to leave such great feedback. Glad to hear that your happy with your purchase. Happy Swimming!