Zodiac CX20

• Pool Size
Brad B

Brad BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy this!

Lasted 3years and 8 months even though I did everything by the book. Immediately just went back and forwards across the pool but didn’t move from there! After 3 years just started to move in spits and spirts and eventually just stopped but that’s ok I’ll just get it fixed ....for $930!!!!! Not! Do not buy!

DatumIT

DatumITSydney, NSW

Zodiac CX20 12 months old Dead

Cheap plastic gears wore out after 12 months. Replaced for $100
Control unit now dead.
When it was working, tracks would come off and it would never clean whole pool.
Machine has probably been used for 200 hours total.
Total waste of money and time, do not buy.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,400.00.

Catherine L

Catherine LPerth, WA

works ok, but died again

The cx20 was great initially, however we had to send it for warranty repairs when it stopped working entirely. At that time we also advised the tracks kept coming off during use. The machine was returned and worked, however the tracks weren't replaced and kept coming off. The unit broke again on the weekend - no power to the control box at all. It is now out of warranty so now we will be up for buying a new control box and hoping that is the issue, but if it isn't, we will be stuck with the cost of a new machine. I bought it in November 2016 and hoped it would last longer than it has, considering the high cost of the unit. I won't buy another zodiac.

Purchased in November 2016 for A$900.00.

Zodiac
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Catherine. Sorry to hear that have had these issues. We would be happy to try and assist you to get your Unit up and running. Please advise if you would like to take us up on this offer, Thanks.

Zodiac
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Catherine, Just following up on your Service Call? Thanks!

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Zodiac CX20 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

David G

David Gasked

Tracks are coming off. Is there a way to re tension the wheels as I am thinking this could be the problem. If not, what can I do about the track coming off?

Zed

Zedasked

The light flashes 3 times, turn on to run and goes 1 meter then stops. Filter is clean.

FXS

FXSasked

I have been in the pool inductry over 30 years.
One of my clients has a Zodiac CX20 Robotic pool cleaner.

It was not my brand of choice, nor did I recommend it or sell it to my client.

Over its 3 year life, It has been repaired once, unfortunately it was within its 2 year warranty however Zodiac deemed it was not a warranty repair & it cost my client over $400.00, They were not happy.
The cleaner has again been playing up. After calling Zodiac, they have simply advised that the product is out of warranty & they can no longer repair it (unless it is in Warranty).
They referred me to another company to get it repaired.
I rang the other company who simply advised they do not repair Zodiac Robotic pool cleaners. Back to Square 1.

Frustration setting in for my client & myself.
I'm in the pool industry. What hope has any other poor customer got.

The service is unacceptable.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives