Zodiac CX20

Zodiac CX20 (page 4 of 8)

MPN: NAI-ZO-RO-CX20-WR053

3.3

• Pool Size

MillipedeAdelaide

Zodiac CX20 Robotic Pool Cleaner

Millipede

Got the robot back today and it is working so far. To his credit the tech called me an offered his mobile number in case I have further problems, so that is a glimmer of hope.

Millipede

Not climbing walls - working with the tech to systematically replace parts, but I think they should just replace it.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Millipede, Please contact our Customer Care team at your earliest convenience to discuss. We do not ask for phone numbers on this public forum, Thanks.

Dead in 6 months

I have lost my warranty on my 8 month old robot CX20 because I cannot produce 6 months of water testing records! A product costing 1000 dollars has to be more dependable and robust than this robot!
On 18th of April 2018 Wednesday when [name removed] picked up machine for inspection to why it had died he said there are a few problems with the robots due to the coiling of the cable and it’s inabilty to uncoil. They have problems and Zodiac are working on it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
David E

David EQLD, 4020

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a Zodiac CX20 from Best Pool Supplies. The price was good and the delivery prompt and the pool cleaner worked well. After about 18 months use the cleaner started to act up stopping frequently throughout the cleaning cycle. I completed a warranty claim form on Best Pool Supplies website. I received a response the next day followed a couple of hours later with a phone call from Zodiac who organized a courier pick up for the following day. The cleaner was repaired and returned within a week.

Exceptional customer service from both Best Pool Supplies and Zodiac. Highly recommended.

David

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that we could assist you so quickly, Thanks!

Marty

MartyKatoomba

Thanks to Zodiac Australia

Have Zodiac CX20, and small closer clip broke on cover. Spoke to 3 suppliers, said they can't replace that (yellow) clip ... need to buy the whole cover. Thanks go to Kirsty at Zenith Australia for supplying this part (actually whole cover) under warranty. Great service given we had not registered the warranty!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Great to hear that you received this fantastic service. Happy Swimming!

dave

daveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zodiac CX35 Robotic Pool Cleaner

Well got the Zodiac CX35 today, easy to build and put together.Works a treat cleaning the pool floor & walls etc easy to release the filter for cleaning out pool cleaner, picks up leaves & debri easy.Have a 10mx5m pool and it keeps the pool clean excellent product Highly recommend

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Azza

AzzaCowes

What a time saver !!

We have had the CX20 now for about a month or more and I couldn't be happier. This little product has given me back so much time that used to be used to clean the pool. Extremely easy to setup and operate, push a button and off he goes. Leaves and other debris are all picked up and the on board filtration system is also easy to clean and takes seconds. The end result is a lovely clean pool and I hardly had to do a thing. I buy a lot of technology products and the Zodiac CX20 would have to be one of the best. We love 'Herbie' and what he does.

Bartman

BartmanBerwick

My Pool never looked cleaner.

I run the cleaner for an hour before I intend to swim, and it clears the debris from the bottom of the pool effortlessly. The added benefit is that because the filter system is self contained, my pool filter does not need cleaning as often. I also love how it switches off after an hours running. For the price I am more than happy.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the 5 star review Bartman, Happy Swimming!

Craig

CraigMelbourne

Zodiac CX20

I've found the Zodiac cleaner to great. i cleaned the walls and the floor for the first time and since then i have cleaned the floor only as i don't need the sides cleaned every time i use it. Easy to use and easy to clean up. Best $800.00 I've spent.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the 5 star review Craig!

Frenchy

Frenchy

Awesome Pool Cleaner

This is my first robotic pool cleaner after my suction cleaner failed. What an awesome piece of kit! I am using the standard 100 micron filter basket and our pool has never been cleaner. Living in the Blue Mountains we always have leaves in the pool. The CX20 seems to thrive on them and it only takes an hour to have everything off the bottom. The old suction cleaner we had would clean maybe 30% of the pool and was continually choked with leaves. We haven't had an electricity bill yet however, I can only see it going down as now the filter pump isn't having to work so hard. I can't recommend this cleaner highly enough and I can't see how the more expensive robotic cleaners could be any better.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Frenchy, Thanks for the 5 star review, Happy Swimming!

Buffy

BuffyPerth, WA

Some things to consider before you buy

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the Feedback and Review. We have made note of all of the suggestions. Please call us if you need any further help, 1300 763 021, Thanks.

Zodiack CX20 Cleaner faults

I purchased this cleaner in February 2017 on ebay from Pool and Spa Warehouse, originally I was pretty impressed on how it worked but disappointed with the fact it wouldnt clean my steps or kiddy ledge. After first 6 months the tracks fell off and wouldnt stay on yet the cleaner was still working. The cleaner would also mostly concentrate on the deep end of the pool. Now last week the cleaner stopped completely and i noticed the drive gears were all worn and loose. Spoke to Pool and Spa Warehouse and they said Zodiac will call me but still nothing bit disappointed with this

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Craig, Thank you for contacting us. We have arranged the pick and repair of the unit for you, Please call us direct on 1300 763 021 if you have anymore questions, Thanks.

The worst after sales customer service department

I recently purchased a Cx20 and it was performing really well, however one day it just stop working.
It appears that the tracks or the one of the main wheel has jammed. I tried the problem shooting suggestions but this did not fix the problem
I contacted the after sales department via email and was advised that I needed to place the cleaner in package and it would be collected. It has now been 14 days and the cleaner is still sitting at my front door.
I have sent 3 subsequent emails with no reply.
Had I know that the after sales services would this poor I would have elected to purchase a more expensive model from a competitor. Think twice before purchasing!

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Ash, sorry to hear about your poor experience. I just sent you a private message. Can you please respond so that we can get this matter resolved straight away. Thanks.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Zodiac CX20 Great value robotic cleaner

After trying other suction and robotic pool cleaners I decided to take a chance on the lower priced Zodiac CX20 robotic cleaner. What an excellent piece of equipment! It efficiently cleans my large concrete pool, floor and walls. Unlike other robotics, you do not need to turn the unit over to empty the canister. It's on the top so emptying and cleaning is easy. Very happy with this purchase.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi John, thanks for the 5 star review :)

Darren

DarrenAdelaide

Great little cleaner

This does a great job on our 8m x 4m fibreglass pool. After reading the reviews I also purchased to 100 micron filter as we get a lot of fine dust during summer and it cleans it up great. I have used it 6 times so far and occasionally it will miss a very small area but I just restart it and it gets it the next time. The filter canister is very easy to clean as well. Only early days but Im very happy so far that I didn't pay $2000 for a dolphin which does the same job.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Darren, thanks for the 4 star review. If you have any questions regarding your cleaner, please feel free to contact the Customer Care Team at 1300 763 021 for any technical advise. Thanks!

Mary

Mary

Zodiac CX20 efficiently cleans extra large concrete pool of leaves, fine sand and dust.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Mary, thank you for the 5 star review! Your feedback has been passed on to Justin :)

Find out how Zodiac CX20 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Returned with the same problem!

I just had the cleaner returned after being away for roughly one week. After having it for only 3 months! So excited that it was back for Christmas. Alas it still doing EXACTLY what I sent it away for. Not very happy. With over 50 people coming this weekend and for Christmas day I needed to clean the pool. What do I have to do to get satisfaction? Please I need a solution and fast. I also need my cleaner repaired properly. Fail Zodiac.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Sorry to hear that your unit has failed again. We will get this sorted for you asap. Could you please send a PM on Facebook (we never ask for details on a Forum) or call on 1300 763 021 to speak with our Customer Care team. Thanks.

Jarred

JarredPerth

Very reliable so far....

Purchased in Oct based on reviews and to date have found the machine need cleans excellently, we have recycled red bricks around pool that the salt water tends to erode a little so pool has a lot of fine brick dust and dirt, the CX20 works well removing all this. We just have the standard 200 micron basket I think so that works well for all the fine particles. Use approx 1-3 times per week and think it's been a great so far, as mentioned by previous reviewers there are some parts of pool it can't get, we have semi circular steps which would be unachievable by most cleaners, we just sweep them down into the main area and cleaner takes care of that. Very happy so far......

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Jarred, Thank you so much for the feedback and 5 star review, Happy Swimming!

Certainly does what it says on the can

Was sceptical of the claims and have used the robot for the last two weeks. It is a real game changer. It cleaned the pool and the sides as well in under 2 hrs. The pool was left spotless and has stayed clean for the past week. Previously with the pump connected kreepy crawly my pool would need me to go over it again manually and leave sediment on the bottom. I admit I was sceptical but have been proved wrong and have more time now as well

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Phil, Thanks for the 5 star review! Glad to hear that your Cleaner is doing such a great job, Happy Swimming!

Very good and easy to operate, but..............................

Have owned it for 19 months. Have used every day for 1-2 hours. Now after 10-15mins the one rubber track falls off and renders the machine inactive. Perhaps it has stretched somehow. Cannot adjust the wheels for a more snug fit.Any ideas....not sure if the rubber tracks can be purchased as a spare or is there a separate issue here?

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Chris, Please give us a call on 1300 763 021 and we can help with this. Thanks!

andrew dWarragul

control panel not working

we purchased the cx20 cleaner approx. 3 years ago, has been working good until today. When I turn cleaner on at control panel the control panel shuts off, is this a problem with cleaner or control panel, there is nothing blocked in cleaner, any correspondence would be great to fix problem regards Andrew duck

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Andrew, can you please confirm if you have spoken with our Customer Care team? If not, please call us on 1300 763 021 and mention that we asked to call, Thanks!

andrew d

Yes i have spoken to them,im dropping cleaner to workshop in Dandenong sth tomorrow thanks