Zodiac FloPro e3 Pool Pump

Zodiac FloPro e3 Pool Pump (page 2 of 2)

Andrew J

Andrew JIllawarra, NSW

Zodiac FloPro E3 - Quiet & Cheap to Run

Better than we knew it would be

We have upgraded our pump and it has save us $$ with energy consumption. It is so quite you don't know its there. Great product!

Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you for your feedback EmmaM, it's great to hear how happy you are with your FloPro!

northernangler

northernanglerNorth Queensland, QLD

New pool pump fixes power costs

I just installed a new Zodiac e pump with three speeds. The systems works well with a starting speed that is simply brilliant. When it slows I do have a few problems. I cannot run it at the slowest speed as the chlorinator gets a large bubble in the tube and when the water level drops below about half it stops the chlorination. The pump cleans well and uses less power but the chlorination of the pool suffers a bit. If anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them.

Joe from Brisbane

Joe from BrisbaneBrisbane

Zodiac FloPro e3

John3562Darling Downs, QLD

Quiet and powerful

I needed to replace the pump for my swimming pool (50,000 litre salt water) a few weeks ago. I was keen to find a quiet energy saving one. After visiting lots of pump shops and websites, I settled on this 7 star, 3 speed variable one. After three weeks I am really happy with it and especially how quiet it is.
Quiet, energy efficient (7 star), easy to use

Barb

Barbasked

I already have a 3 speed zodiac pump which I run during the day as I have solar panels. I’m considering buying a zodiac AX10 and am wondering if it will work on the slowest pump setting. I’d appreciate any advice you can provide

Nickolas G.
Nickolas G.

I have the mx6 and it wasn't even enough on medium.

Eddie

Eddieasked

Hi, I have a pool of about 37000L and a 150L cartridge filter.
Will the E3 be too big for the pool at 1hp?

Geoff B.

Geoff B.asked

Have got low pressure just lately and cant work out why.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Geoff, Please call our Customer Care team on 1300 763 021, we can help. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives

CategoryPool Cleaners