Zodiac Australia

Zodiac Australia

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zodiac

1.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)

Terrible Customer Service

Jase C
Jase CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac VX50 robot cleaner

Pool cleaner is ok however warranty work via Zodiac is of the poorest quality!!! Had to chase up as to when the cleaner would be picked up.. cleaner been gone over 5 weeks still no correspondence regarding fix/return of equipment. Chase Zodiac up to be to told they will look in to it. Be over 6 weeks with no pool cleaner. Don’t buy Zodiac…. Buy other with a better after sales!!! Read all the negative reviews regarding poor customer service! I have another zodiac product Hydroxinator which stopped working and I’m having dramas just to get it repaired!!

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Appalling after sales service

Appalling after sales service. Call centre staff do not try to help. I would suggest you pay more and get a brand that lasts more than 18 months. Has a 10 year warranty and they are unhelpful to say the least.

Lawry Bugeja
Lawry BugejaSouthwest, VIC

Unreliable and poor quality products.

Pool installed 2017. Run my Magnapool filter & chlorinator 3hrs per day outside summer & up to 10hrs a day during summer. 2 weeks ago the variable speed pump had to be replaced. Replacement cost quoted at approx $1800. I was dismayed. Late last week I noticed the chlorinator was not producing chlorine. Had a technician over who determined the control box needed new batteries. He was astonished to see batteries soldered onto mother board. Result? Buy new mother board $300 plus installation.

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ZODIAC

Robyn CroftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Purchased a Pool Chlorinator but the cell needs to be replaced. Took it back to the Pool Shop and were told to call Zodiac as it is two months out of warranty.... they didn't care even after we told them that our sand filter we purchased three years ago and had to have this replaced as the seam split. Will be moving from Zodiac products in furture.

Robyn Croft

My husband was not given a case number when he called. He was just told that there was nothing that Zodiac could do as the unit was two months out of warranty.
Name is Joe & Robyn Croft - 0431 622 978 rmcroft@optusnet.com.au

KylieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Brand new chlorinator stopped working after 2 months. Said they were coming, never showed up, said we cancelled! Again said they were coming then cancelled. Sat on hold for 53 minutes only to be told “cancelled by customer” (never happened). They don’t seem to have any competition and herein lies the problem. They have stuffed us around for 7 Weeks. Still not fixed. We are now wondering if there is a consumer group we can escalate this to. Reading these reviews, we are not alone. My question is, does there exist another group we can do business with so that we NEVER have to deal with Zodiac ever again? Now looking to lodge a formal complaint with a consumer watchdog...DREADFUL service!

Maria
MariaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst customer service

Worst customer service ever. Have had our robot cleaner in for 6 weeks and they won't answer my phone call or our pool supplier's calls. Have also sent emails but no response. Will never buy from them again.

Michiel
MichielWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Zodiac has terrible customer service. We are a pool shop that occasionally sources parts from Zodiac. Rang three times one day and left messages after a substantial amount of time on hold with the message saying that I would maintain my place in the queue. No one rang back with one hour wasted. Rang the next day and waited 45 minutes for my call to be answered. This is disgraceful service from Zodiac and the swimming season hasn't even started.

HParamunsee
HParamunseeCentral coast

Horrible product, horrible service

Our Zodiac pool heater mother board has blown twice since installation late in 2018. The motherboard circuitry has rust in it suggesting water is getting in it. This is an outdoor unit. Speaking to Zodiac takes forever and we have o constantly call them to ask them to come and fix or replace this defective unit, but we have no luck with them. The latest installment of issues is the pool heater fan and aircon stops working and steam comes off the heater. We have switched it off now as we are just not confident in the product and the company to resolve the issues. I wouldn't buy this product or deal with this company.

Hi there,

If you would like to paste this review into an email and send it to productsupport.au@fluidra.com we will see that the team gets in touch to discuss. Thanks!

Bronnie J.
Bronnie J.South East Queensland, QLD

would never buy Zodiac again

ArchrivalPerth

Zodiac ph perfect auto acid doser . The product is rubbish support non existant

Archrival

Three weeks since the units were returned to zodiac and no contact or response at all

Customer C.Zodiac
Archrival

was contacted by perth office asking what the 2 failed units were doing on their shelf explained my issue and no contact since surprise surprise

John Gerrie
John GerrieSydney, NSW

Outstanding warranty response and outstanding onsite service from Steve

So often companies get trashed on Product Review for poor service, and you never hear about the 'nuggets' of outstanding customer service, often the results of the dedication of one person, in my case Steve, from Zodiac. I had problems with my Zodiac Aqualink system, initially I have some difficulty getting a response from the customer service team. One phone call and they were happy to get into action. A few days later Steve arrived and quickly determined the problem with the system, and it was fixed. Even tighten my filter connection which actually had nothing to do with the Aqualink problem. I was expecting a charge for some of the work, but the whole job was covered by the warranty. Well done Zodiac, and well done to Steve.

mikeasked

After being ignored by Zodiac for 3 months despite receiving indications thay would contact me I reverted to the web site and found a CHAT SERVICE. Responed very very quickly. Took details and indicated follow up process. Now, whether this does happen is another story BUT so far I feel I have had a great forward step to solving my problem with Zodiac. I want Management to know that at least one person actually showed some interest as no one else seems too. Why does it take so long to get any type of response????

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for the detailed review. We want to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart. It truly is an issue that we've been working on to reduce the response time on email inquiries and make the whole process more streamlined. Recently we've made some changes to our CONTACT US page https://www.zodiac.com.au/contactus, hopefully this will make it easier for our customers to reach out to us and us process the requests in a more timely fashion.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Regards,
Zodiac & Astral Pool/Fluidra Support

mike

But I still havent heard about my $100 cashback....when will this happen......

Hi Mike.

If you can DM us your full name and email I can look this up for you.

Regards,
Zodiac & Astral Pool/Fluidra Support

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa Shops