Zodiac TX35

Zodiac TX35 Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Marc

Marcasked

Hi there - has anyone ever encountered an error signal with 4 consecutive flashes? It is not in the maintenance manual. Thank you.

Disappointed

Disappointedasked

Hi I have the Santorini fiberglass pool from Buccaneer pools (6m x 3.6m) 1.1m deep to 1.7m deep with a wide-entry circular steps and a long 6m bench. I was wondering if the TX35 is the best Zodiac cleaner for this type of pool. The cleaner needs to be able to clean the steps.
Any advise would be appreciated.

Edsbo
Edsbo

My TX35 climbs walls and gets onto steps/bench (I have a semicircular 2.5x1.5m bench/steps) but before I put it in I brush/swish any debris away from corners. NB the accessing of steps with TX35 is random and if you want to be sure steps are cleaned you need to upgrade to far more expensive programable/memory learning models. I have had mine for several months and don't recall steps/bench not being cleaned - not bad for under a $K. The shop I bought mine from offered a week free trial with their shop display model, no obligations.

DWD

DWDasked

Our unit goes on for 5 to 10 minutes then stops and needs to be restarted.. any guidance appreciated?

Lincoln H

Sorry have no idea I would just take it back as there must be a fault in it. This will be the last answer I will be giving unless I get some sort of incentive to do , they should have their own technical staff to answer problems with these cleaners

Paul

I returned my for a refund and got something better - good luck

Zodiac
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi DWD, Can you please call us on 1300 763 021, we can help you from there. Our Team will assist you. Thanks!

Thank you Lincoln, Zodiac do have many Customer Care members and we help them from our Care Line. We do address these issues as much as possible online, however, we like to speak to our Customers in person to help them. This is a public forum and people like yourself can choose to help fellow members or else we will reply. Thanks.

Paris

Parisasked

I was looking at purchasing the Zodiac TX35 this week, after reading the below pros and cons, can anyone kindly give me some direction on a good (value for money, sweet spot) robotic cleaner please?

Lincoln H

Hey I've only had my TX35 for a month or so now but it seems to work really well clean all of the pool and about half the price of some of the other units, sometimes I will give it a second run just to get the odd leaf out that it may miss. over all good value for the price and it even scrubs the tiles at the water line ( use to have to do this myself by hand ) good luck with your choice.

Paul

I returned mine because it could not collect silt and the like - it will collect leaves and nettles but no dirt and silt. This unit costs $1420.00, so very disappointed.
I am about to purchase a different brand and have seen it clean my pool in half the time. It costs another $400.00 but it works very well. I just cannot recall the brand until I go to purchase it.

Grandadphil

I have been using my TX35 for a couple of months and I am happy with it. One of the con you read is that it will not climb the wall. First try it only climbed half way up the wall. The pool had not been cleaned for months and the wall s were grimy.By the end of the two hour cycle it was cleaning the water line without a miss. If you are having silt problems you have to buy the optional fine filter.I paid $960.00 for mine and the nearest equivalent was $1800.00. I am very happy with mine.

Rob

Robasked

Hi, I like the TX35 but I am frustrated that I have to start it manually. When I bought this, I thought that it had a timer that I could set for daily use. Is there a solution to this problem or an after after market timer that can be purchased?

Lincoln H

Hi Rob maybe you could just buy a timer from Bunnings and just plug into power point you plug unit into and away you go.

Grandadphil

The only thing I can think of is a 7 day timer in the wall socket. You still have to clean the filter after every use or risk clogging and faster deterioration of the filter. Remember the filter is over $80.

Paul

This is suppose to have a two and a half hour timer set in the machine to my knowledge as mine did. But I have returned it for a refund and
I am getting something better

Samboccaasked

Will this product pick up bamboo leaves? Leaves are approx. 8-10cm long and we get plenty of them.

Lincoln H

Hi Mine has trouble picking up the long leaves ( if you call them that ) from our palm trees, have to hook them out with broom .

Sambocca

Thanks. Palm leaves are usually a lot longer than bamboo leaves - would see how any pool cleaner might struggle with those.

I've measured the bamboo leaves: 10-15cm long x 2cm wide.

Grandadphil

Hi I have not experienced bamboo leaves but mine is picking up stripped palm leaves which look like stiff string or flexible wire between 10-12cm long with little difficulty and other leaves 2 x 3cm. One problem that may occur is the basket will fill quickly because of the bulk of the leaves. See if your supplier has a demo one that you can try before purchase.

andybu

andybuasked

Will the CX20 clean a pool deeper than 1.8m unlike the Zodiac TX35?

tess
tess

I have no idea my pool is 4 foot deep and does a fantastic job has made my life easier except for the dam cord which is a pain in the button as trying to roll it back can be a pain, not easy to have it best and tidy as wished.Other then cord I luv the vac robot.
Call Zodiac they'll tell you the requirements of the machine.

Jenny
Jenny

I have no experience with the CX20. I originally planned to buy that one but my supplier offered a free upgrade to the TX35. I accepted the offer as it came a caddy and the specs said it was lighter than the CX20 - easier to get out of the pool with my health issues. The TX35 will only clean the shallow end of my pool and Zodiac are not interested in resloving the matter. The heavier CX20 might be better for a deeper pool but could not be sure. Best bet is to test one in your pool first.

Zodiac
Customer C.Zodiac

Please call us on 1300 763 021. We can discuss this with you. You can also speak to your local dealer. https://www.zodiac.com.au/find-a-dealer.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives