Zodiac TX35

Zodiac TX35 (page 2 of 2)

• Pool Size
    • Small (3)
    • Average (3)
    • Large (1)

Annoyed / Disappointed / In trouble with my wife for not doing required research

Date PurchasedApr 2018

JM24

JM24BRISBANE

Does not do a good job of cleaning our pool

We originally chose to purchase a different model that had great reviews, but received an email from the retailer to offer this later and greater model at no extra charge. We now wish we had followed through with our original order. We don’t have a large pool and this machine spends most of the time stirring up the water and leaves the floor just as dirty. We spend more time cleaning up after it....not fit for purpose in our opinion! Our old suction cleaner did a much better job.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi. Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues, We have a Customer Care team that would be happy to discuss if you like. Our number is 1300 763 021. Thanks.

Sangas

Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Phil. Sorry that you Unit has not performed as expected. May I ask if you have contacted our Customer Care team, or would like to be? Thanks.

Phil H
Phil H

Hi.
No I haven’t contacted the team, and sure, they can contact me anytime.
Cheers

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Phil. Can you please provide your Email address or Inobx us via Facebook so we can contact you asap, Thanks!

Adequate - no more

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Happy we purchased

Very easy to use, set and forget and no longer need to put the sock over the skimmer basket as this picks up all the fine stuff that used to go through the skimmer.
Would recommend this to anyone that has a smaller inground pool, recently had trees removed and this head the pool back to normal in no time at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Steve, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Rather Disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Irene B.

After having read a few more reviews and seeing that there are others having similar issues, which has elicited a response from Zodiac, now I'm even more unimpressed with the whole deal!!!!

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Irene, Sorry that you are having issues with your Cleaner. May I ask if you have contacted Zodiac directly so we can fix this issue for you? Thanks.

Irene B.

I contacted the business I purchased it from but they were little to no help. I found a contact number for Zodiac and left a message for a return phone call which i never received

JImo B.asked

My Zodiac TX35 is not climbing the walls and is doing wheelies and falling on to side. Has anyone else had this issue?

BrianVee
BrianVee

This usually happens when insufficient water is passing through the system or when an object is lodged in a wheel track.
Check your filter basket has not become clogged. Rub it with a soft brush or your finger on all the mesh parts and then rinse. Check that tracks move freely.

JImo B.

Thanks BrianVee, I did try this (clearing the mesh with a hose on full pressure) and ensured that the spring on the inlet flap was working. I also renewed the tracks as it looked as though one was a bit stretched.
The robot also appears to go back and forth for small distances and sometimes only goes hallway up the walls of the pool. I wonder if there is some sort of internal levelling mechanism that may be faulty?

Peta G.
Peta G.

Hi Jimo B,
Mine will go up walls, but not get onto the ledges or steps.
Honestly, it's the worst value for money I've ever had. As the pool supplier said, 'put it on gumtree and find something else!' Zodiac were no help.
I now resort to the manual vacuum if i want anything finer than a leaf picked up.

Marc

Marcasked

Hi there - has anyone ever encountered an error signal with 4 consecutive flashes? It is not in the maintenance manual. Thank you.

Disappointed

Disappointedasked

Hi I have the Santorini fiberglass pool from Buccaneer pools (6m x 3.6m) 1.1m deep to 1.7m deep with a wide-entry circular steps and a long 6m bench. I was wondering if the TX35 is the best Zodiac cleaner for this type of pool. The cleaner needs to be able to clean the steps.
Any advise would be appreciated.

Edsbo
Edsbo

My TX35 climbs walls and gets onto steps/bench (I have a semicircular 2.5x1.5m bench/steps) but before I put it in I brush/swish any debris away from corners. NB the accessing of steps with TX35 is random and if you want to be sure steps are cleaned you need to upgrade to far more expensive programable/memory learning models. I have had mine for several months and don't recall steps/bench not being cleaned - not bad for under a $K. The shop I bought mine from offered a week free trial with their shop display model, no obligations.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives