Zodiac TX35

Zodiac TX35 (page 2 of 2)

Sangas

SangasTownsville

Fantastic little unit

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Underwhelming performance

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Phil. Sorry that you Unit has not performed as expected. May I ask if you have contacted our Customer Care team, or would like to be? Thanks.

Phil H
Phil H

Hi.
No I haven’t contacted the team, and sure, they can contact me anytime.
Cheers

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Phil. Can you please provide your Email address or Inobx us via Facebook so we can contact you asap, Thanks!

Adequate - no more

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Happy we purchased

Very easy to use, set and forget and no longer need to put the sock over the skimmer basket as this picks up all the fine stuff that used to go through the skimmer.
Would recommend this to anyone that has a smaller inground pool, recently had trees removed and this head the pool back to normal in no time at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Steve, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Rather Disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Irene B.

After having read a few more reviews and seeing that there are others having similar issues, which has elicited a response from Zodiac, now I'm even more unimpressed with the whole deal!!!!

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Irene, Sorry that you are having issues with your Cleaner. May I ask if you have contacted Zodiac directly so we can fix this issue for you? Thanks.

Irene B.

I contacted the business I purchased it from but they were little to no help. I found a contact number for Zodiac and left a message for a return phone call which i never received

Marc

Marcasked

Hi there - has anyone ever encountered an error signal with 4 consecutive flashes? It is not in the maintenance manual. Thank you.

Disappointed

Disappointedasked

Hi I have the Santorini fiberglass pool from Buccaneer pools (6m x 3.6m) 1.1m deep to 1.7m deep with a wide-entry circular steps and a long 6m bench. I was wondering if the TX35 is the best Zodiac cleaner for this type of pool. The cleaner needs to be able to clean the steps.
Any advise would be appreciated.

Edsbo
Edsbo

My TX35 climbs walls and gets onto steps/bench (I have a semicircular 2.5x1.5m bench/steps) but before I put it in I brush/swish any debris away from corners. NB the accessing of steps with TX35 is random and if you want to be sure steps are cleaned you need to upgrade to far more expensive programable/memory learning models. I have had mine for several months and don't recall steps/bench not being cleaned - not bad for under a $K. The shop I bought mine from offered a week free trial with their shop display model, no obligations.

DWD

DWDasked

Our unit goes on for 5 to 10 minutes then stops and needs to be restarted.. any guidance appreciated?

Lincoln H
Lincoln H

Sorry have no idea I would just take it back as there must be a fault in it. This will be the last answer I will be giving unless I get some sort of incentive to do , they should have their own technical staff to answer problems with these cleaners

Paul
Paul

I returned my for a refund and got something better - good luck

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi DWD, Can you please call us on 1300 763 021, we can help you from there. Our Team will assist you. Thanks!

Thank you Lincoln, Zodiac do have many Customer Care members and we help them from our Care Line. We do address these issues as much as possible online, however, we like to speak to our Customers in person to help them. This is a public forum and people like yourself can choose to help fellow members or else we will reply. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners