Zodiac VX65 iQ

2.0

1 review
  • Pool Size

retireland

My review after two years of ownership

Purchased in January 2018 for A$1,915.00.

Noise Level
Wall and Step Cleaning
Zodiac
Fluidra AustraliaZodiac
retireland

I contacted the customer service team. It lead to nowhere. Apparently Zodiac has been subject to a takeover and I am told that one part of the company has no idea of what is happening in the other part.

Don

Donasked

Should my VX65 iq climb the walls every time.
It only climbs about every 4th time .The other times it gets vertical and then reversed back.
No ledges in the pool.
Don

Blair W.

Blair W.asked

I’m looking at one of these for my inground very smooth tiled pool. I have just tried the dolphin m5 that said it could climb the walls but it couldn’t do it. Would this robot be a better option for me? The walls and floor sit at a sharp right angle. Thanks

J.B.

Don't buy the model with the Aqualink (65), They charge heaps more for it and I only use the manual buttons on the caddy (I recommend getting a caddy). You don't need to use your phone to operate when you are not at home and the lift system you need to be there to get it out of the pool. Get the earlier model or opposition product.

Antasked

Hi zodiac,

I’m interested in getting one of these cleaners but my pool has a ledge about 100-150mm wide right around the out side of the pool. It is about 400mm below the waters edge. Will this machine be able to get over this ledge and clean right to the waters edge or will this be a problem for this cleaner?

Fred J
Fred J

Hi I don't think it will because the machine is more than 400mil in length and it will climb up to the ledge, and probably fall to the bottom other wise can't fault this machine cheers hope this helps

Ant

Thanks Fred J... might just have to give the kids some pocket money to clean above the ledge

J.B.

No it wont, I am reluctantly keeping the machine as Zodiac gave me a 100 micron filter that now picks up fine dirt.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives