Zodiac Z200 Heat Pump

Zodiac Z200 Heat Pump

See the Best Pool Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zodiac

1.0
VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken down twice in the first year

We had our pool installed in October 2020. 4 months later the heater broke down. I had to push and push to get a repair person out to look at it. It took 4 weeks. Finally, it was fixed.
Once again the heater has broken down, another 5 months later. No one of course can come to look at it because of lockdown (even though repairs to outside appliances are authorised and no contact is required).
Not impressed with a product that breaks down twice within 12 months. By the looks of the other reviews on here, it is a typical problem.
So disappointed.

Purchased in October 2020 at Narellan Pools.

rubeena lal
rubeena lalSydney, NSW

Fraudulent Company

I’m writing this to warn other customers and potential customers
Do not buy anything from this company.
They are complete frauds.
They are good at talking and will win you with their fake customer service.
Do not be fooled.
Our pool has had a heater with a warranty/ safety issue and has been recalled.
However they refuse to fix it.
We are currently going through fair trading and then will be contacting our lawyer.
Do not buy from this company

Purchased in February 2019 for $10,000.00.

Other Pool Pumps

James GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zodiac Z200 Pool Heater

Don’t bother. Buy a different brand. My Z200 stopped working after 14 months. Would love for it to be fixed. Pity zodiac have no customer service support. Fed up chasing them around. No pool heat this season it would appear.

James G

And one more point, the service my product does not register or locate any agents anywhere in Melbourne it would appear... the web interface might need improvement.

DobboSouth East Queensland, QLD

U happy zodiac customer

Z200 heat pump faulty .. switches itself on no flow ?? Technicians replace printed circuit cards .. obviously it’s a lemon !! Request a replacement unit under Australia’s consumer protection laws.. repair has been ongoing far two long !! Customer service calls take hours !!!’ It’s now 8 December.. still nothing done to replace this lemon !!

Are you online now ..

Fluidra AustraliaZodiac

Hi Dobbo if you go to the live chat link we will have agents online to speak with you. Thank you!

Pool Pumps

Find out how Zodiac Z200 Heat Pump compares to other Pool Pumps

Simon
SimonIllawarra, NSW

Broken down lemon

Extremely disappointing. Heater has broken down a number of times in under three years and all zodiac had to say was for me to find someone to repair it. They wanted nothing to do with it. Poor form from zodiac.

kurt.s
kurt.sSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad machine and poor service

I purchased this in late 2015, I have had Zodiac out 3 times in 4 years to fix a range of issues that stopped this machine working. I called up again in April this year as it stopped working again (4th problem) and was told that they would not honour the last repair warranty because it’s been 14 months since the repair and not under 12..the machine is obviously a lemon and the company should honour the fix or replacement rather than running from it. I will not buy another zodiac product again after the experience with this product and service

DavidgPerth, WA

Absolute rubbish that lasted less than three years.

After three years, with very little use, my Zodiac Z200 M5 seems to heat the water, but none of the controls work.
An extremely rude lady in Zodiac support informed that they will not even attempt to repair it because it is out of warranty, but I must rather try a local air conditioning repair company who may be able to help.
When I suggested that something that cost over $3000 should last longer than three years, she stated that I should have taken note of the two year warranty when I bought it. In other words, if I wanted something to last longer than two years, I should not have bought this one.
I am sure that they have breached consumer laws, so I will be taking this further,

Davidg

I have sent a copy as requested.

Davidg

As expected, apart from a a few messages that someone would contact me, nothing happened. This is very disappointing behaviour from Fluidra.

DMS
DMSSydney, NSW

Broken down twice in 3 years

Other Pool Pumps

Dobboasked

I also have a z200 heat pump .. reported faulty 29/10/2020 .. I have two technicians come on site ! 10 Nov & 26 November unit not repaired.. under AUSTRALIAN consumer affairs.. unit has to be repaired or replaced!, obviously these unit have poor quality components.. I request that the unit be replaced ASAP .. unhappy customer .. David Dobbins Pelican Waters

Hi Dobbo,

The main PCB was replaced, and then the PCB was replaced under warranty. The user PCB needed to be replaced again but was not on hand at the time of the service call. the end user escalated the case and it looks like this has been approved for a a whole product replacement on Dec 12th. if you need more info Luke should be able to assist with this one. case 00553861

If you need further assistance, we can be reached at the live chat located on this page during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: https://www.zodiac.com.au/service-my-product

Regards,
Fluidra Case Management Team

Dobbo

Fluidra have honoured their consumer law obligations and have replaced my faulty system .. Thanks to all concernede

Fluidra AustraliaZodiac

Not a problem Dobbo thanks for giving us a chance to make things right and we are happy it's all sorted for you now :)

Lyn06
Lyn06asked

Zodiac Z200 is not heating as it should It had been perfect up till now but not for lad week Has message popping up EO5 Also showed SEL Can anyone help? Our power to house has gone off a couple of times this week now we are getting those messages in display

Davidg

Mine also displayed the E05 error. It was caused by a faulty flow switch that did not detect that the water flow had stopped when the pool pump had turned off. The switch needs to be replaced. We have had to replace ours twice in the four years we have had the heat pump.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives