Zookal Questions & Answers

Verifiedzookal.com
Johann Brandstatter
Johann Brandstatter

Reading these reviews makes me laugh ! How many employees ( or their friends ) do you have who can write you these glowing reviews ? I am amazed that you are still in business and have not been shut down and wound up along time ago. My experience with you was radically different. I'd still call you a bunch of bloody crooks, who should be put out of action immediately !

Zookal   DM

Hi Johann, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with us. If you feel the resolution we've provided at the time of your order wasn't satisfactory please let us know of your order number. We can investigate further as to what happened. I assure you that these comments are from our customers. Although we don't strike 100% success at all times, we certainly are trying to please our customers the best we can. Please let us know if you feel we could continue to improve so that we could, hopefully, one day please you with a better experience if you choose to come back and try us again. We feel that we are certainly over the second wave of COVID from the 2nd half of last year and we continue to please more and more customers daily at an increased rate. I look forward to your reply.
Zookal Customer Service Team

Dilhani  H.
Dilhani H.

I didn't buy any book today but $ 14 debit from my account how can I know what's that happened please help its went through my card. Ending 5599

Zookal   DM

Hello Dilhani, We have been trying to reach you without success. Could you please provide us with either your order number starting with "ZAU" if you've made a recent purchase, or your email address or any other contact details so we can try and resolve this issue for you quickly. Otherwise, please contact us on (02) 9053 4660, or email contact@zookal.com so we can look into this for you immediately. You should already have an email from us on the 21st Dec 2021 trying to confirm if the account we have found is your account. Please let us know so we can help.

Thank you so much for your patience.
Zookal Customer Service Team

Zookal   DM

Hello Dilhani, I have again tried to reach out to you so I can help resolve this matter for you without success. When you're ready, please reach out to us and we'll be able to help resolve this matter.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Zookal/Jekkel Customer Service Team

Elyza
Elyza

How do you get a code from your etextbook to add to your bookshelf? I have ben looking for hours and can not find any information relating to it

Zookal   DM

Hi Elyza! Thanks for reaching out to us. You should be logged in to the same zookal account you used when you purchased, download the Zookal eReader and you will have access to your eTextbook under "My eTextbooks" tab. Please let us know of your contact details such as order number and email address and one of our specialists will help you further.

Best,
Monica
Zookal Customer Care Team

Zina H.
Zina H.

how many days need to be delivered to Melbourne/ Australia

unknown
unknown

if I would order a book today by speed post how many days it would take and how to apply for speed post option. can u please respond to my question ASAP

d a n i e l
d a n i e l

To my understanding, if you place an order with Zookal before 2pm on a business day, and the item ordered is in stock, and you paid for express delivery of your order, Zookal guarantees the order will be delivered to you by the next business day from the time it dispatches from their warehouse.

However, Zookal has advised that Australia Post does not deliver to all postcodes via it's Express Network - check if they do at this link - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/sending-in-australia/delivery-areas-within-australia.

Zookal   DM

Hi there, As Daniel has said, express postage is 1 business day to VIC/NSW/QLD, however some post codes within these states are out of the express network via AusPost so it could take a little longer to reach you if you are within those areas.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@zookal.com if you need further information!

Hilda
Hilda

Hi there!

It is still available the book:

"Business and Corporate Law" by Fitzpatrick?

and when it would be delivered?

Zookal   DM

Hi Hilda, Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Julia from Zookal

Suy S
Suy S

What will my book come to me?

Zookal   DM

Hi Suy, Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Julia from Zookal

Agnes Li
Agnes Li

I have ordered an uni book 2 weeks before but I still didn't receive by shipping, anyone how can I track it without sign up in Zookal?

Zookal   DM

Hi Agnes, Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Jody from Zookal

Tim
Tim

I have recently purchased a book, however I have ordered it too the wrong address. Has anyone else experienced this, were they helpful?

Zookal   DM

Hi Tim, Thanks for your question. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number, we can arrange for your textbook to be shipped to the correct address.

- Tracey from Zookal

Get an answer from our members and Zookal representatives