Zoom Travel Insurance - Frequent Traveller

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zoom Travel Insurance

• Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Dave from OZ
Dave from OZPerth

Excellent Public Relations

Took out a 1 year FT ZOOM Policy for all of 2020, International travel was banned from Australia 18th March 2020. Contacted ZOOM 2 days ago and Zoom gave us a $498 pro-rata Credit Voucher for portion of unused policy, very happy outcome, more than what Princess Cruises did for us! Highly recommend ZOOM.

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Whilst holidaying in NZ in January, I sustained a serious injury. I was impressed with the service I received whilst OS. Since returning the service I have received has been subpar. I have sent them my medical certificate to receive my income supplement payment. It has now been 6 weeks and numerous emails.

I have requested a phone call and have not yet receive such.

Annette

Thank you for calling to me and offer your apologies

Lyn
LynGippsland, VIC

Excellent and highly recommended

We have used Zoom now for three overseas trips; touch wood we have not had to claim, however each time the online booking process has been easy, so I would guess a claim would be satisfactory.

The latest trip was postponed by our Tour Operator due to COVID-19 and Zoom was terrific in providing a travel voucher for 18 months for when we can to travel again. The response to our email was prompt and the service certainly better than we have wished. Thank you.

Glenn Goh
Glenn GohSydney

Excellent Service

It was a pleasure dealing with Zoom Insurance who has been very understanding during this difficult times. My wife and i were pleasantly surprised when Harriet replied to us that we can't have the premium refunded but a credit voucher can be given to us for future use. This is my first time using Zoom and won't be the last. You have won our confidence in your display of great customer service. Well done!

Travel Insurance

Find out how Zoom Travel Insurance - Frequent Traveller compares to other Travel Insurance

WJS
WJSPerth, WA

Most prompt and helpful

We are delighted with the way ZoomZoom dealt with us at this difficult time. They cancelled the existing policy to provide us a credit voucher. Well done Harriet and ZoomZoom. You have won us!

ZoomZoom Travel Insurance

This is awesome to hear WJS, we really appreciate the feedback. We look forward to covering you in better travel times. Warm regards, Eva | Customer Service

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Always helpful and cheerful

I have used Zoom many times. Easy on-line process. Always helpful and cheerful on the phone. During this trying time Harriet got back to my email within 24 hrs. Good result I have been given a credit note for 18 months for my postponed trip.

Harry B.
Harry B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Travel Insurance

We were unable to utilise the Zoom travel insurance because of the Covid-19 pandemic. As with most travel insurances, pandemics are not covered. Zoom was therefore not obliged to refund the money. It was obviously very disappointing not to get money refunded, however upon a request for refund of policy premium, we feel Zoom have acted fairly in offering a credit voucher to the value of our premium.
This has been much appreciated. Harriet has been very prompt, friendly and efficient to deal with.