Zoom Travel Insurance

Zoom Travel Insurance (page 3 of 3)

Comprehensive, Frequent Traveller, Standard, etc...

4.2

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (5), 1-2 weeks (3), 1-2 months (2) and 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (9) · No (2)
Barry Guy

Barry GuyPerth, WA

Excellent Travel Insurance Compamy to deal with fully recommend them

Zoom very efficient with our claim and would recommend to anyone needing travel insurance.
We had unfortunate circumstances with my wife and breast cancer just before our holiday all claims forms duly filled in and claim paid within 7days. Excellent

ZoomZoom Travel Insurance

Hi Barry, I am sorry to hear of your wife's diagnosis but glad we played a part in easing the pain. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your Zoom experience with others too, it is really appreciated.

Safe travels, Natalie

Francis

FrancisSydney, NSW

Fabulous product

Great cover at a great price. Zoom were the second cheapest in my comparison for UK trip for me and my daughter. The staff won me over. They were friendly, knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions. For a few extra bucks these guys were head and shoulders above the rest. Easy to buy online and great web chat, no stupid robots. :) They even welcomed me home and outlined how to claim. I would definitely recommend and buy with them again.

Savitar

Savitar

Claim for rental vehicle excess, simple and paid out without issue

I use travel insurance for domestic trips to get excess cover for rental vehicles as its FAR cheaper than using the car companies themselves and the excess is less.

Unfortunately this time I had to claim (very minor dent worth around $600). The process for claiming was straight forward, albeit a lot of documents were required, and to my plesent suprise it was approved within a few days with no further details required.

I would not hesitate to recommend zoom for domestic trips if you are looking for rental vehicle excess.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Zoom Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

SandyT

SandyTPerth, WA

None of the run around just great service

Great value, easy to set up, and the girls on the phone answered all my questions and helped me pay over the phone. We ended up needing to claim when my daughter became ill - absolutely no hassles there, the claims people were brilliant. And thank goodness given how much American doctors want to charge you! I wanted to leave a review in gratitude for their time - it’s rare you find an insurer who actually answers the phone or pays claims, so thanks a bunch!

aliceadventures

aliceadventuresSydney, NSW

Surprisingly excellent service

kris m

kris mCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

having to put in a claim

i had an accident 5 wks before i was to fly overseas, i phoned Zoom and explained the situation. my claim was organized with in 2 days of filling out the forms plus a ph call from them. no problems

Ralb11

Ralb11Melbourne

Ridiculous Ts & C's makes this travel insurance worthless

Patrick

Patrickasked

Zoom Travel Insurance

Is zoom travel insurance still operating since their website is down and telephone is playing a message that call can not be answered due to technical dificulties.

ZoomZoom Travel Insurance

Hi Patrick, Yes we are still operating. Unfortunately, we're experiencing some technical difficulties this morning. Our development team are working their socks off to fix it. Bear with us and we should be back online within the hour.

Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we're experiencing a very high volume of enquiries so the best way to reach us at the moment is via email info@zoomtravelinsurance.com.au.

Warmest regards,
Natalie

Jim Lee

Jim Leeasked

Zoom Travel Insurance

Do your travel insurance cover overseas visitors to Australia?

Hi Jim,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. As you can imagine, we have been experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries in relation to covid-19, the resultant travel bans and the impact that this is having on many Australians travel plans.

The best way to reach us is via our customer service team directly, rather than a third party website. You can find our contact details here: https://www.zoomtravelinsurance.com.au/contact-us

To answer your question, unfortunately not. We only provide cover for Australian residents.

I hope you managed to find the cover that you were looking for.

Warm regards,
Eva, Customer Service

Davidasked

Zoom Travel Insurance

Several adults are going to Vietnam for holidays in 3 weeks time,and wondering if we are covered for coronavirus if we catch it.

ZoomZoom Travel Insurance

Hi David, The best way to have any questions about the cover offered by Zoom travel insurance answered is to contact us directly. You can contact our friendly customer service consultants via online webchat, email or phone. https://www.zoomtravelinsurance.com.au/contact-us

To answer your query, we have a general exclusion in our policy relating to epidemics and pandemics, so anything related to the coronavirus is unlikely to be covered. Having said that, all medical emergencies are referred to our 24/7 emergency medical assistance team and all claims are assessed based on individual facts and circumstances.

I am part of the marketing team and unfortunately I am unable comment on specific cases and can only offer general advice and direct you to the policy wording, sorry.

Warmest regards, Eva

David

Thank you for information.

Get an answer from our members and Zoom Travel Insurance representatives

Compare all 5 Zoom Travel Insurance
CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
Contact Number 1300 049 8801300 049 8801300 049 8801300 049 880
Email Address info@zoomtravelinsurance.com.auinfo@zoomtravelinsurance.com.auinfo@zoomtravelinsurance.com.auinfo@zoomtravelinsurance.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNo
Emergency Dental$500$500$500Not Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks
Resumption of Journey Not Included$3,000$3,000$3,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot Included$50 per day, up to $2,500$5,000Not Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Loss of IncomeNot IncludedNot Included$10,400Not Included
Permanent DisabilityNot IncludedNot Included$25,000Not Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not IncludedNot Included$250Not Included
Delayed Luggage Not IncludedNot Included$250Not Included
Credit Card FraudNot Included$2,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$5,000 as part of Travel Documents coverNot Included
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$2,000$5,000Not Included
Maximum Single Item Limit Not Included$3,000 (Laptops or Cameras)$3,000 (Laptops or Cameras)$3,000 (Laptops or Cameras)
Luggage & Personal Effects Not Included$7,500$7,500$7,500
Ancillary
Personal Liability A$2,500,000A$2,500,000A$5,000,000A$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Not IncludedOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included for any sizeIncluded for any sizeIncluded for any sizeIncluded for any size
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included