Zoom2u Questions & Answers

Verifiedzoom2u.com.au
Muller R.
Muller R.

I have had my own story of crypto scams due to referrals from some site, I lost a lot of money and i was still told to send more money to unlock my account because my balance was non-spendable or something else. Sadly i couldn’t count on the police so i reached out to a mbiservicelimited . org,and luckily for me, I was able to get my money back.

They showed me how every bitcoin transaction is traceable. Your crypto first goes to the scam wallet, from there the bitcoins will travel through some proxy wallets to cover the tracks. But, every single transaction is recorded in block chain.

So your bitcoins can be traced to endpoint, which is some bitcoin exchange market. Where they are exchanged for real money. And then the exchanges in questions will have records of who received the money and how they received it. Contact them if you’ve similar issues, You’ll be grateful that you did

Brenton S.
Brenton S.

Wanting to get a electric scooter shipped from Adelaide to surfers and back again 2 weeks later is this possible at what cost?

Zoom2u   DM

Hi Brenton! Yes we can! Can you send me your mobile number or email address via ella@zoom2u.com so we can assist you further? Thanks!

No-One N.
No-One N.

Hi there,
If i want to organise to pick up 20 ltrx 3 coconut oil bucket/drum from Central coast, how can I do it with your help?

bob
bob

can you deliver boxes of 50x50x50 cm with 24 kg from NSW to WA

Zoom2u   DM

Hi Bob! Depending on the contents and the whereabouts-yes, easily. Please feel free to give us a call at 1300326150 so we can give you a quote.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Are you able to pick up large fish tank 5ftL x 2ftW 2ftH and guarantee no breakage from Waverly to Heidelberg?

Zoom2u   DM

Hi Sarah, unfortunately we do not move this type of item. Thankyou

Hilda H.
Hilda H.

How can I track pick up driver

Zoom2u   DM

Hi Hilda! You should receive an email with a tracking link.

How long from Melbourne to Hobart

How long do parcels take from Melbourne to Hobart

Irene P.
Irene P.

How long will 2 large boxes take from Qld to regional Victoria please?

Anne-Catherine
Anne-Catherine

Hi Irene, I don’t know as my package was just a local delivery. However there is a chat function when you go on the site so you can ask them through that.

Zoom2u   DM

Good morning Irene, Delivery times can vary a lot depending on the exact locations, but roughly it would be around 4 days from metro QLD to regional VIC.
Our Freightmatch team would be able to provide you with more specifics, they can be reached on 1300 419 825 or online here external link

Hanne M.
Hanne M.

Do you offer interstate delivery

Zoom2u   DM

Hi Hanne, We sure do! We offer a premium air interstate service between capital cities (excluding Darwin & Hobart), where your item will be placed on the next available flight or we have a road freight service which is a longer delivery time, but more economical.

Adityaman S.
Adityaman S.

Anyone had experience with Shipping overseas? I am planning to ship my PC from Melbs to The Netherlands.

Linda P.
Linda P.

A4 document door to door deliveries laurieton to brisbane?

Mary
Mary

Hi
Do you transport frieght?

Mary Yong
Mary Yong

Hi I would like to enquire how much will you charge per kg? Do you take size as large as 100cm x 60cm x 40cm?

Rose
Rose

Hi.

How much it cost to deliver a parcel by economy air from Sydney to Lisbon Portugal? How many days it takes to get to Lisbon. Thanks

Arun G
Arun G

Hi

I applied online to be on your panel as a Independent Driver with a 1 ton Van about one month ago and never heard from your company.

Please reply as to whats happening with my application?

My name is Arunkumar Goyal

[details removed]

Thanks.

Arun Goyal

Ruth holder
Ruth holder

Hi just asking how much to get a 4x4 Mitsubishi pajero from lighting ridge to Roma qld or lighting ridge to Brisbane my needs to get a new motor put it please give me a price. thank you Ruth

Jennine

Hi would you be able to pick up a box about 10kg max from Ocean Grove Vic 3226 and deliver to Port Macquarie NSW 2444?

Jenny m
Jenny m

Hi, I have a pick up in Bellevue Hill, Sydney, to be delivered to Frankston South, Victoria, two boxes, fragile... is this something your company does? Ie interstate large items? Regards, Jenny mackay

Jill Davis
Jill Davis

Is this in Melbourne and are you looking for drivers?

Get an answer from our members and Zoom2u representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Zoom2u is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019.