Zoom2u

Zoom2u (page 3 of 34)

Amazing Service, these guys are brilliant.

As a business, we use courier services a lot, and we've had our fair share of difficulty. Coming across these guys has been a game-changer, as they are always on time, the customer service is amazing, and they're completely reasonable on price. All questions and queries are dealt with quickly, and I cannot recommend them enough. Richard completed the most recent pickup and was LOVELY, on-time, friendly, and more than happy to help. It's been a completely refreshing experience!

These guys are great

Very impressive company. Excellent customer service and very comparable rates for door-to-door service. My first use with Mayeen was so helpful but in fact the next operator was equally good. My quote was later reduced by a significant margin when the person helping me found a cheaper air freight option. So great to get such customer service, NOT a feature of some of the bigger companies in my experience.

Springbok Foods

Springbok FoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent speedy service

Package picked up promptly as stated when making the booking and delivered before the expected time - this is a great and affordable service which we would be happy to use again!

Zoom2u
Steve O.Zoom2u

Was it a delivery of some yummy biltong?! Thanks for taking the time to add a review. :)

Zoom2u Team

Find out how Zoom2u compares to other Couriers

Excellent service, affordable & easy.

It was really easy to book, the whole process had great communication, loved the live tracking, recieved awesome customer service, prompt delivery & very affordable pricing. I will definitely use again, and highly recommend.

P Castleman

P CastlemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressive

Trish from Zoom2u went out of her way to help us get a large number of deliveries out very quickly - not easy at Christmas time. She and Sam (the driver) really went above and beyond.

Joanna E.

Joanna E.

GREAT EASY RELIABLE - Recommended

I have used this service twice for pickup and delivery within the Sydney metro area. No problems at all. Items were picked up on time and delivered on time. Happy customer. Recommended.

PaulaE

PaulaECentral Queensland, QLD

They lived up to their Zoom2u

Got my emergency passport from Sydney to Brisbane in 7hours. Excellent.
Would definitely use this service again.
Highly recommend, polite, professional service and kept in touch with me to advise of package where abouts

Brenda

BrendaWestern District, VIC

Passport drama averted

Last minute passport drama - a huge relief to track passport from Sydney to Melbourne and see it delivered when they said it would be - thanks to all concerned - stress free!

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4
Nicholas

NicholasSydney, NSW

Great Result

An all round great experience! Time critical components collected in Dandenong Vic and delivered to the steel mill in Wollongong NSW the same day with constant feedback and updates on the progress of the freight.

AMMS

AMMSSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer-orientated service

Package was collected within the allocated time period to ensure that it would be delivered on time. The tracking information provided on the website is fantastic and created a real sense of security in knowing the status of my package. Courier was also very personable.

Suz

SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I had a time sensitive urgent delivery and I found Zoom2u the best courier service I have used. The customer support was outstanding and the delivery driver was extremely helpful and polite.

Otreum

OtreumMid North Coast, NSW

I was hesitant at first, but now sticking with these guys in future!

I needed a banner to be picked up from Melbourne, from a company called Exponet, my initial contact was with Jean from Zoom2U/Freight Match and she answered all of my questions in short time and with accuracy.
There were quite a few problems with Exponet which I won't go into, and then with NSW fires, but Jean made things easy for me and the pickup/delivery eventually was not a problem.
As a result of her amazing customer service, I made recommendations to other people picking up their banners too, and hopefully results in more business for Zoom2U in the future.
I will continue working with this awesome company.
Thank you Jean for your amazing service.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Couriers - will only use them

My first time using this service, as we were desperate to have a package delivered next day. We called at 4.15pm for an overnight delivery, which needed to be interstate by 11.30am. Excellent service, the package was collected at 4.35pm & delivered at 11.20am the next day. Fabulous, nothing was too much trouble. They also had a website tracking facility, so we knew exactly when the package was delivered. Excellent.

Ben G.

Ben G.Sydney, NSW

Fast and easy to use service, they did exactly what they said they would.

I needed an urgent same day delivery for a small parcel, they provided several quotes, I picked one. The package was picked up and delivered as stated in the quote. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful. Very professional and helped me out of a bind.

This was my first time using service. Pick up and delivery ran very smoothly. Their telephone support staff walked me though each step and helped me with tacking the urgent parcel I needed.

Angela W.

Angela W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome professional service

As a first time user I was nervous that the parcel would not be picked up in time or delivered . These guys were professional the whole way along and the app updated regularly to assure me of the status and whereabouts of the parcel continuously! Also the phone number for the driver was provided and delivery details including a photo of the parcel and signature of the person who took delivery. I can not recommend these guys enough - if you need something moved quickly and professionally use them they are great!

Exceptional

Had an order that HAD TO BE DELIVERED from Sydney to Brisbane by the end of the day!- NO EXCEPTIONS! Used the chat feature to look at options and get instant quotes. Was able to organise collection and delivery as well as co-ordinate with the customer. Fantastic company and a great product.

Norval McClean

Norval McCleanSydney, NSW

Happy new customer

From the time i booked a pickup i could see on the app where driver was and got picked and delivered on time. As promised they delivered on time to a happy customer

Amazing service!

We are a corporate company and regularly use Zoom2u for delivering to conferences and offices, and they are always extremely fast and reliable! Zoom2u is a life saver! Their same day courier service is excellent and always gets there on time. The courier has only ever run late once, and support was so helpful on the online chat and over the phone, providing regular updates and tracking. Would recommend everyone use Zoom2u.

Paul O.

Paul O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent.

Excellent. Rajit did the job with little notice and minimum of fuss. Was very friendly and punctual too. We could track the item. Will never use airtasker again for any shipping of our products.