Zoom2u

• Sender or ReceiverSender (2) · Receiver (0)
  • Delivery Time
Tek-Ocean

Tek-OceanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will use again...

We arranged a three leg courier delivery for signatures at two different locations. Whilst the driver was fantastic, professional and friendly, the booking system made errors and when contacted customer service they advised it was just the booking description and was all correct. The driver however was given wrong leg information first and arrived at wrong address causing us delays as he had to travel an hour back to us to collect documents which is the error with booking I had previously rang to discuss. Have used before with no issues on a similar style booking.

Glenda B.

Glenda B.Sydney, NSW

It so sure

Package took all day to be collects and was tic be delivered before 5. Had to jump online to request another’s drive as the live trafficking had drive not getting to us till 5.36 and it kept getting later. They sent another drive who go the package to the city just before 5. Not sure I will use this service if need delivery in a hurry.

Shipping TypeDomestic

quoted $99 but paid $145 eventually. Please explain.

Not sure what happened but a refund is in order. I booked on line and was surprised to be charged that amount.

Steve O.Zoom2u
Couriers

Find out how Zoom2u compares to other Couriers

Booking a pick up was a little confusing

Booking was confusing as the price kept changing while I was booking the pick up. Goods did not get picked up on the day they were supposed to, however the delivery arrived as promised.
The company was in constant contact with me on how things were progressing which was great and is how I knew that the parcel was not picked up the day it was booked.
One good thing is they at least pick from Grays online unlike many other couriers. So I thank you for that.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
SG1

SG1Melbourne

Okay this time

Okay delivery but the courier went a very odd way to her took longer to get delivered to my boss

Steve O.Zoom2u

Bad communication spoiled a potentially great experience