Zoom2u

Nicholas

NicholasSydney, NSW

Great Result

An all round great experience! Time critical components collected in Dandenong Vic and delivered to the steel mill in Wollongong NSW the same day with constant feedback and updates on the progress of the freight.

Marilyn

MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great personal service.

The tracking info said the item would arrive at 13:29 in fact it got here much earlier and my husband wasn't available to help. Otherwise it was all good. Thank you

John

JohnSydney, NSW

1st time Zoomer

Quick & prompt and easy to book will use again and great tracking info a bonus.

Jamie.M

Jamie.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent way to send parcels same day service

My company and I had arranged some gift hampers for a colleague but because we all do shift work it was hard to find time to deliver it. I searched and came across zoom2u and they did same day service. They picked the hampers up from my front door and delivered them within a couple hours. Great service. Would use again.

Charles

CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Core delivery service is good. sales tactics poor.

I added all my details and scheduled the booking online about mid day, Friday. I could not submit the booking to payment screen (Chrome issue?). Repeated the booking with the online chat tool. This was all good and I was quoted an amount. I confirmed the booking. Customer service called to take payment over the phone and insisted "upselling" and adding $7 to the booking to ensure it was collected within business hours.... they had 5 hours to collect the package and many drivers around the area. I suspect there is a commission scheme when dealing with a real operator to upsell. Quality of driver and collection and delivery was good. Customer service perhaps left me feeling they are used car sales. I would recommend the service.

Paul

PaulSydney

Great service, easy to use

Zoom2u were easy to book, good communication and tracking, friendly couriers. Very competitive pricing. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Good first time experience

Expensive, but had an urgent need to get a parcel to the other side of the country next day. Some of the online tracking information was a bit unclear and incorrect. But I was kept well informed and it was simple to contact someone both by phone and online chat. I would recommend zoom2u to others.

Sender or ReceiverSender

I need 3 large boxes delivered. The whole process was seamless and efficient. The courier arrived at the stated time. The boxes were delivered 35 minutes later - this was good considering a wet day in Sydney traffic. I will be using this service more and more in the future.

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4
Kris

KrisKurnell

Great app

Great website navigation and app. Quite easy to navigate. Love personalized service of having a picture and signature on pickup and delivery. Just a little thing though, I was in a different country when I scheduled a pickup and I wanted it delivered at 2pm. But it was reading my local computer clock which is 2 hours behind Sydney time. I would think that the delivery time displayed on the website is Sydney time. But now I know for future reference, and the service and website is great!

Very good

Yes pick up was a bit late but worked out ok, pleasant staff member , was delivered in good condition. Will use again

Good Service

It’s a good service but the time for pick up and delivery changed all the time. Overall it is a good courier for metrocity

Sender or ReceiverSender

Good service for a one off pick up

Sent a parcel and it was pick up and arrived prior to when they said. Do not use the tracking. Good to get a email to say it had arrived.

Urgent delivery

Had a package collected and delivered to another location. It was urgent and despite being told 1.5hrs after making the booking the service would not be completed, the driver went above and beyond to make sure the package was collected and delivered.

Good Service

Package arrived on time and very pleased with door to door service, online service was very easy to use and track iitem progress

March

March

They took responsibility for their mistake

My experience with Zoom2u has been a drama with a happy ending.
After the delivery went wrong, I contacted the customer service and they did not take my complain well, first. But then, Jade Rose, the operation manager of the company got involved and she handled the issue perfectly and very professionally. She took all the responsibility for the problem and fixed it to my satisfaction very quickly.
I hope the company consider to train its contact employees (including drivers and customer service staff) to care about offering an excellent service as much its managers do.

SJane

SJane

It was a very easy way to have something picked up on my behalf and brought to me!

It was easy and fast to use.
It saved me time.
It was a good way to get what I needed the same day without the hassle

Great. Hassle free.

The process was easy, the help representatives were great also. Driver called me to confirm pickup location. Overall good.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Urgent package delivered on time

My package needed same day delivery. The website was not clear on this point, so I queried it and received a prompt and reassuring response. The item was delivered on time. The live tracking system was an added bonus.

Ad

It was excellent for same deliveryIt was really quick. As I asked for same delivery and certain time and they done it.But only option of payment is credit card which I didn’t find that’s quite fair

Very Easy

Initial pick up time was not met, after emailing support, parcel was picked up within half an hour. Apart from that - the service was exceptional. Definitely use again.